California Roll Call

nor cal

22/ m/ 650

I'm looking for a playmate. Maybe something more serious if we really hit it off
 
25/f/san diego

definitely have insomnia, gonna be up late if anyone wants to chat. ive got lots of pics to share ;)
 
San Luis Obispo checking in. Any ladies looking for laughs and a good time are welcome.
 
916 Near Sacramento/Folsom

Married couple looking for F for friendship and play

We're 49/41, slim.
 
I love Springtime in California when the women all start taking their clothes off.
 
took a long time off and now seeking in Northern Ca.

Hi,
Due to life I had to curtail most f my extracurricular activities of all kinds but am back and better than ever now! 40 year old woman looking to finally meet a man that isn't intimidated by an extrovert who will talk to anyone she meets and snorts while laughing unashamedly! Take charge in my life (yadda yadda yadda, its the old cliche) that no one ever suspects that what I truly crave is to be kept riding the edge. Allowing rationale thought to escape along with rationale thought replaced by pure animalistic need. The primal limbic system takes over and I become yours to claim.

Anyways, I'm in the sf bay area. Live in the city and work three nights a week down in the southbay!
 
... isn't intimidated by an extrovert who will talk to anyone she meets and snorts while laughing unashamedly! ...

You sound like someone I would want to go out with! :D Except that I'm nowhere near you, nor a man... So that's that. I hope someone closer treats you nicely!
 
Back
Top