Thank you for the music (closed)

She stood up watching him happily.

"Well I have to say I enjoy your company" She said happily.

Enjoying the feel of him near her.
 
He started walking with her, holding the case in his left hand between them and his right hand inside of his jean pocket.

"Well I am glad that you stopped by, it's not every day that any body would just sit with a random stranger holding a guitar"

He grinned,

"Also not only did I make a friend, I have learned that you have a lovely singing voice and that you can make songs up from just hearing the tune. That is not something you get everywhere, that is a gift."
 
Lucy smiled at him kindly and nodded.

"Your sweet thank you" She said happily, enjoying his company.

"I don't really have friends, so you will be my real only friend" She said kindly.

"But tomorrow would you like to meet for lunch? would be my treat" She smiled.
 
Charles Streak

"Well if its a place that accepts my type of clothing I'm sure that it would be great."

He chuckled at his little joke and then lloked at her as they walked,

"How could it be that a good-looking, friendly woman like you have no frienfs? That just seems kind of...impossible."

He had noticed that the area they headed for was one of the better ones in the area
 
She smiled.

"People think because I'm better off then most, that I'm like the rich and stupid. They don't give me the time of day, which really sucks you know? I am just like everyone else. I had this problem in school to, but I have you now so it's not like I'm friendless any more"

She said with a very kind look on her face.
 
Charles Streak

He shook his head,

"That is really sad to be honest, but it in the end it is their loss really. If I already find you such good company and we are just starting to get to know each other, I think that losing out on your friendship is just stupidity."
 
She smiled some looking at him sweetly

"You really are very sweet you know that?" She grinned happily and relaxed a bit, thinking a moment.

"I have to say you make good company yourself, why don't you have any friends?"
 
Charles Streak

He chuckled,

"I'm a guy who plays music in the park for money, not many people would want a person like that, no matter what his personlaity is like, as a friend you know."

He shrugged,

"That is the way these things goes I guess."
 
She smiled.

"Well I don't have a problem with it, and we are friends now" She said happily, they came to her house, which was a one level home. Looking at him she smiled. "You want to come in for a little bit?"
 
Charles Streak

He looked at the house, it was well-kept and pretty big, but not wasted money, more well invested,

"Thank you for the offer, but I have to get home. Let the cat out and of course get some food on the way. Maybe next time?"

He gave her a smile and for a moment wasn't sure what to do so he stuck out his hand to say goodbye.
 
She smiled and took his hand, but pulled him into a nice hug.

"Ok you be safe" She said kindly.

"I will meet you at the park at noon, nice little place I eat at lunch right across the street" She grinned.
 
Charles Streak

"I will and take care of yourself."

He nodded at her words,

"I'll try to make it, if I'm not there then you can come drag me away."

He gave her a smile and turned to amble off to his apartment.

The next day found him on the bench again, playing his songs and singing for the passers by
 
She nodded at him, and shut the door once he had left. She fell asleep quickly and relaxed the rest of the night. Taking a deep breath, she enjoyed the feel of the warmth. When she got up, getting around she went back to the park.

As she moved toward him, she smiled listing to him singing. Seeing that he made at least a hundred dollars, she was glad he was getting what he deserved.

"Hey" She said happily.
 
Charles Streak

He looked up at her,

"Oh hello, good to see you here again."

He checked the clock in the middle of the park,

"I know that I'm not late, have a seat, seems like your luck is spreading."

He chuckled at his own joke
 
She sat down beside him and sat back.

"cute real cute" She giggled some looking at him lovingly.

"Seems you have had a lot of luck, maybe my luck is rubbing off on you" She giggled.
 
Charles Streak

He kept on playing and nodded,

"Seems like you are a muse, you just don't know it yet."

He chuckled, his fingers dancing over the strings
 
She smiled some and nodded

"A muse huh?" She thought about it and grinned.

"Interesting" She giggled some, enjoying the music.
 
Charles Streak

When he finally called a halt it was five minutes to one, he packed away his guitar and got up, taking the case with him.

"So I hope you are ready for your date madam."

He grinned and offered her a hand to get to her feet.
 
She smiled some as she silently and patiently waited, that and she was having a ton of fun, so she was happy. When it came down to it, she was enjoying Chris. When he stopped playing, she took his hand and got up. Taking him over to the little café across the park, they were both seated. "I love this place, though it's been a while since Ive come here"
 
Charles Streak

(OOC: Chris? :p)

"Well I have been here once or twice, really can't say that I have frequented the spot."

He leaned backwards in the chair, his eyes rarely leaving his guitar case,

"I have been thinking, since you like to write music and sing as well, why don't you compose? I believe that you can make it further than me, I seemed to have hit the wall so to speak."
 
(OOC: Yeah I know I just realized it lol just ignore lol)

She looked at him and smiled some, she was good with putting up lyrics with melodies.

"I was told the same thing last year, but I dunno. Coming up with both tune and lyric is kind of hard for me, I can play the piano and guitar and even drums. But I dunno, maybe I can come up with something. Hey maybe we can work on a song together?"
 
Charles Streak

"Me?"

He chuckled,

"Well yeah why not? It's not like I have anything else occupying my time right about now."

He grinned,

"In fact, all I have is time and the music."
 
She smiled looking at him kindly and nodded.

"Sounds fun, a nice little activity and who knows maybe we come up with a hit"

She always looked on the bright side of things.
 
Charles Streak

"Well actually you should hope for hits, one hit wonders is every where, real hits? Now they are tough ones to find."

The waiter finally came to their table, he ordered a pitcher of ice water for himself and for a meal he opted for the double cheese burger.
 
She smiled some.

"Very true on that" She said happily.

Then before she knew it the waiter came, and she ordered a diet coke and a cheeseburger as well.

"We will make a hit then" She said happily.
 
Back
Top