Milk (closed for heartofcourage)

Susan swiftly moved her fingers to free Dominic’s member from the constraints of his boxers. His cock had barely sprung free, when Susie had her fingers wrapped around it, and gently gave him a few strokes along the length of his hard cock. Mere moments later she wrapped her lips around his shaft, eliciting a deep, lust-filled groan from her lover’s mouth as she started to bob her head up and down.

Dominic shuddered once Susie sucked his cock into her hot and wet mouth. Her soft groan sent vibrations along his cock, racing a wonderful shiver up his spine. Susan had closed her lips tightly around his member, and her every movement softly massaged his steely length, making him moan with pleasure.

“Oh Susie… please don’t stop…”

Dominic desperately dug his fingers into the sheets, helpless at his younger lover’s wonderful ministrations, while quickly being carried away by the pleasure Susie gave him.
 
Susan had no intention of stopping. She let out a groan as she heard Dom's deep, appreciative sounds. That turned her on more than she could ever hope to tell him. She felt herself melting, her lower lips coated with a fine, crystal liquid as she bobbed her head along the thick length of his cock.

Pulling her lips off his cock with a pop, she was panting, looking up at him with a seductive smile on her lips. "You are so sexy, Dom. And you taste so good."
 
The soft pop when Susan pulled her lips of his member sent a shiver up Dominic’s spine. Her mouth had felt so wonderful on his cock, and her words made his shaft twitch under her touch. He was completely lost, being like putty in her hands.

“I’m all yours, baby. You can do what you want with me…”

Dominic reached out, gently cradling Susie’s cheek with his hand, and returned her warm smile. His lover’s warm saliva slowly trickled down his throbbing length, and tickled the sensitive skin of his balls. Whatever Susan would decide on doing, he knew that they would both enjoy it.
 
Susan knew what she wanted. She felt wild and invincible there with him in his bed. She couldn't explain the need to jump his bones right then and there. Her hand pressed against his chest, holding him down against the mattress as she swung a leg over his thighs.

"I can't help myself, Dom." She murmured, knowing that he would understand as she ground her wet folds down against his hard cock.

Her fingers reached between them, wrapping around his slick length as she helped him to find her entrance and then she seated herself, groaning as she sank down onto his cock and settled there for a moment. Her lips o'ed, her breath catching in her chest at the lovely feeling of being stretched by his thick cock.
 
A soft moan escaped Dominic’s lips when Susie swung her leg over his own legs and straddled his lap. He reached out for his lover’s thighs, softly stroking the warm, smooth skin on Susan’s upper legs with his hands, tracing her sensual curves with his fingers.

“Just do what feels good four you…”

Dom’s cock twitched when he felt Susie grind her wet pussy lips against his shaft. The anticipation of what was about to happen in the next few moments elicited a deep groan from Dominic, and he tenderly squeezed the flesh of her thighs with his hands.

“Don’t apologize, baby. Everything’s perfect with you…”

Finally, Susan lowered herself over his hard member, slowly sinking down onto it. He felt her tight, wet, hot tunnel slowly engulfing his length, gripping his hardness with her velvet walls. Dominic closed his eyes and let his head fall back onto the pillow, as he savored the wonderful sensation of their raw, unobstructed union.

“Susie… you feel so good…”

Another breathless moan escaped his lips. Despite the protection they had used in the afternoon being so thin, being inside Susan without any barrier between their bodies felt so much better. Now he not only felt her heat and tightness, but also her wetness covering his shaft, and the slickness of her walls letting his cock slide into her depths effortlessly. Dominic moved his hands to find Susie’s, gently intertwining their fingers as he opened his eyes to look at her.

“I’m all yours, baby…”
 
Something inside of her felt wild and unrestrained. She had engulfed his cock, her body seated on top of his as his hands caressed and squeezed her thighs. Perhaps it was the Milk that was making her feel like this, but Susan knew that part of it was because she was crazy for this man. She had only known him for such a brief amount of time, but he completed something deep inside of her. It was almost frightening to think about.

"You feel so good, Dom." She whimpered as his hands found her own, his fingers twining between hers to hold her tightly.

She started off slowly, her hips grinding against his own before she started to lower and raise her body in a slow, sensual rhythm. She was slick and he entered and exited her pussy in a smooth fashion. The friction was incredible. The moment was amazing. She wanted it to last all night long, but there was a panic pressing in the back of her head, telling her that she needed him to cum before the pain came back.

"Help me, Dom." She whispered, her eyes showing him that panic that was threatening to ruin their special moment together.
 
Dominic groaned as Susan slowly started to grind her hips against him. She rose and lowered her form in a frustratingly slow rhythm, but he would not want her to go faster since it felt so incredibly good. Her tight walls gently hugged and massaged his throbbing member. It was a magical moment and he never wanted it to end, despite his endurance rapidly waning under his lover's sensual motions.

But then he heard her whisper. Dominic gazed into Susie’s eyes, and saw a glimpse of panic. He instantly knew of what she was afraid. Their time was quickly running out, and he needed to finish soon, or she would suffer again. He swallowed.

“I know, Susie. Don’t worry, we’ll make it. I promise. I’m already close…”

Releasing her fingers from his hands, he carefully took her wrists and placed her hands near his head, softly making her lean over his chest. Dom’s hands travelled along Susan’s slender arms, towards her chest, and soon he tenderly cupped her warm breasts, gently tracing his thumb over her sensitive nipples.

Dom moved his hands from Susan’s chest to her hips, grabbing her, holding her, guiding her movements, and hungrily squeezing her sensual curves. What he said was true; he was close. His abstinence of many years had cost him most of his stamina, and the few minutes of Susan slowly riding him had brought him quite close to the edge.

“Keep going, baby… just move a bit faster…”
 
Susan was panting, her brow furrowing as her body tightened. She was so worried that they weren't going to make it. She didn't want to go through the soul piercing pain again, but she supposed that if it was going to happen, there was little that should could do to stop it. She watched as Dom looked into her eyes, promising her that they would make it.

She nodded, moving as he pulled her hands to rest on each side of his head, his hands moving to cup her breasts. She moaned for him, squirming as his thumbs traced over her nipples. They were rock hard, begging for attention, and he was giving her exactly what she wanted.

"Dom..." She whimpered as he moved his hands from her breasts to her hips, helping to guide her at a pace that would please them both while squeezing her ass.

She closed her eyes and rode him for all the she was worth, her hips slipped against his own as he encouraged her to move faster. She wanted to cum but she wanted him to cum even more. Dear God, she thought to herself...what have I turned into?
 
Each grinding of Susie’s hips brought Dominic closer and closer to the edge. Her tight pussy kept his throbbing length in its vicelike velvet grasp, and mercilessly drove him towards orgasm. She was hot, tight, wet, and Dominic had finally reached the limit of his endurance.

“Susie!”

With a hoarse groan Dominic came. His eyes fell shut, and his body tensed up beneath Susan’s grinding hips. Holding on for his dear life, Dom squeezed her thighs as his cock throbbed inside her, and painted her walls with his cum. He emptied several ropes of his heavy seed into her, and shuddered as the pleasure rocked his body.

Eventually, his climax waned, and Dominic drew in a deep lung full of air, as he suddenly remembered how to breathe. He opened his eyes and looked at his lover, his breath coming in short and quick gasps.
 
Susan watched him in awe as he squeezed her thighs, crying out her name as he coated her with his cum. Her heart stopped racing as relief spread through her body. The pain and the tremors wouldn't come back for a while now. That was what meant the most to her as Dominic looked up at her and she gently draped herself against his body. She hadn't climaxed, but she didn't care.

"Thank you, Dom." She whispered softly, pressing her lips against his cheek. "Thank you for not giving up on me."
 
Dominic shivered softly when Susan draped herself against his body, as if to cover every piece of his skin with her own. He was still trying to catch his breath, his heart only slowly calming down from its race, and only now processed the wild last quarter of an hour he had experienced with Susie. The sex was incredible, and her flushed skin against his own hot body felt perfect, as if they were made for each other.

As he heard her whisper, he sought out her hands with his own, and entwined his fingers again with hers, breathing a deep sigh. Dom looked in her eyes, a warm, disarming smile on his lips as he whispered back.

“How could I ever give up on you, Susan? I made a promise, and I stand by it.”

Dom hesitated for a moment. His own orgasm was fresh in his mind, his slowly, gradually, softening shaft still being inside Susie’s hot sex, but he could not remember Susan climaxing with him. He did not want to leave her like this… unfulfilled… used…

Releasing her hands from his gentle grasp, he tenderly nudged her to turn her head so that he could kiss her again. His lips instantly melted against hers, eagerly parting for her, his tongue teasingly darting, probing, licking.

“Is there anything I can do for you? Just tell me… please…”
 
Susan smiled back at him as he entwined his fingers with her own, his breathing deep as he told her that he would never give up on her. She loved this man, even if he wasn't ready to say it back to her. She knew in her heart that she was meant to be there with him in that very moment. Something had brought them together the night she nearly jumped from the bridge.

Then he was letting go of her hands, her head turning until he kissed her in an incredibly erotic way. His tongue teased her own, darting and probing until she whimpered from the very heat of the moment. It was beautiful, she thought to herself as the kiss broke and he asked if there was anything that he could do for her.

"I just want to rest." She murmured softly. "My muscles ache."

It was true. She had been so tense when the Milk had hit that her muscles and body were sore and tired. She just wanted to curl up at his side and sleep the day away.
 
“Okay Susie, but if there is anything you want or need, just let me know. Okay?”

Dominic gently rubbed Susan’s shoulders and back, feeling her body relax against his own. Eventually, his member slipped out of her pussy, and a small spot of warm, sticky, wetness pooled between their laps. When she wanted to roll off him, Dominic helped her move, and tenderly spooned her from behind. He held her close, sensing her breath becoming slower, and more relaxed, as she drifted off to sleep. Before she finally fell asleep, Dominic gently whispered in her ear.

“You’re a wonderful woman, Susie. I promise I’ll be always there for you, and I never want to let you go again. Sleep well.”

He was getting tired as well, sleep slowly taking him over, too. Feeling his lover's soft, warm body pressing against his own made him smile, and took away all tension and anxiety from him. It just felt right to lay with her like this. With his last waking thought, he hoped that he could offer Susie the welcoming home, and the caring partner she deserved.
 
The next morning when Susan woke, she noticed how sore she was from the day before. I had been a long time since she had two marathon sex sessions and the combination with the Milk had really thrown her body for a loop. Turning her head on the pillow, she saw Dom still asleep. He looked so much younger than his years as he slept. Peaceful.

Carefully she pulled herself from his arms and grabbed a shirt from the floor. Once she was halfway dressed, she walked from the bedroom and into the rest of the apartment. She needed coffee. Strong, black coffee to clear the cobwebs from her mind. Coffee could solve all of the worlds problems, she thought to herself as she made her way into the darkened kitchen.

"Cerberus..." She murmured softly, wondering if she had the power to even open the shades on the windows. "Kitchen shades up."

Reaching for the coffee canister, she got the water in the container and then filled the machine with grounds before she turned it on and sat down to wait for the liquid gold to finish peculating.
 
Susan had barely finished her command, when Cerberus acknowledged the simple request, responded, and started pulling up the shades.

“Affirmative. Good morning, Susan.”

Bright morning light started to filter through the moving blinds. Soon the whole kitchen, living room, and dining area were flooded with morning light. A short time later, the scent of fresh hot coffee started drifting through the apartment.

In the bedroom, Dominic stretched his arms, and let out a stifled yawn as he sat up, and blinked the sleep out of his eyes. He very quickly noticed that Susan was gone, and then memories of the previous day – and night – came back. Dom remembered their intimacy, and their cuddling. Actually, he was a bit sad that Susan was already up, as he would have greatly enjoyed waking up with her.

Dom swung his legs off the bed and got up, and while heading towards the bathroom, he smelled the faint scent of fresh coffee. On his way, he called out to his home-AI for an update. Walking towards his destination, he definitively felt the exertions of the previous day, as the muscles in his legs and lower back reminded him of his unplanned workouts.

“Cerberus, status.”

Dominic entered the bathroom just when Cerberus responded.

“Good morning, Hades. No incidents during the night. Your guest, Susan, is waiting in the kitchen.”

He smiled at the response, happy that Cerberus stopped calling Susie an “entity,” but rather considered her his guest now. After his quick bathroom break, Dom shuffled back to the bedroom, and grabbed a fresh pair of boxers, and a colorful, dark blue t-shirt to dress. After putting his clothes on, he casually made his way to the kitchen, following the scent of hot coffee.

“Good morning, Susie. Did you sleep well?”

Dominic greeted Susan from the doorway, making his way towards her, with a warm smile on his lips.
 
Susan was waiting patiently by the coffee pot, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as Dominic walked into the kitchen. She gave him a smile as he asked how her sleep was and made his way towards her. There was something about him that completely captivated her. He made her weak at the knees with just a look.

"I slept well." She answered, providing him a good morning kiss as he got close enough.

It wasn't deep or passionate as they had shared the night before. Instead, it was a quick and loving peck on the lips. Not everything between them had to be about the throws of passion that they had discovered.

"Waiting for this coffee to finish so I can feel more human." She admitted to him, laughing softly as she turned back to see the machine finishing the last few drops. "And then, I think I would like to shower and see if we can't tackle some things in your lab."
 
Dominic smiled at the quick peck Susie pressed against his lips, slowly moving past her on his way to the cupboard. He pulled out two cups, holding them up as he grinned at her.

“Sounds like a great plan. Coffee, shower, and getting a bit of work done. I don’t know how much we’ll actually get done, but I guess I can at least make you familiar with what I have around here.”

A few minutes later, Susan and Dom were sitting at the dining table, both enjoying a hot cup of coffee while they watched a slow Sunday morning through the large windows. The park surrounding the tall apartment building was almost glowing in the radiant morning sun, and dozens of people – seemingly small like ants from the height – were already strolling along the winding pathways.

“Oh, and one more thing. I already wanted to do this yesterday, but somehow forgot.”

After a quick laugh, Dominic called out to his home AI.

“Cerberus, create a user profile for Susan. Expanded permission set, plus access to the lab and research related to the CF and TCD lines.”

“Affirmative. User profile ‘Susan’ created. Permission set applied. Hello Susan. If you need more information about your profile, or the associated permissions, please do not hesitate to ask me. You can also update your profile with additional information at any time.”

Dom emptied his cup, and turned to Susan with a warm smile on his lips.

“This allows you to access the laboratory, and my research data. You can now also control Cerberus beyond the most basic commands. If you need anything or have questions about what you can do, just ask him about it.”
 
Susan sipped from her cup of coffee as Dom set about getting her placed into the system, another step by him of accepting her more and more into his life. She gave him a smile over the rim of her cup, laughing softly as he sweetly explained that she now had access to his lab.

"So, I guess you trust me now." She teased him, reaching across the table to touch his cheek with her warm palm. "I know in all of this there is a glimmer of hope. Not just for me, but for everyone that has been effected."

"And who knows...maybe one day I can lead a normal life again." She took another sip of the hot brew, thinking that statement over.

She might be able to get a job in the medical field again. She could work outside of the home, at least. Perhaps she and Dom would get married, have a family, live happily ever after. Maybe all of that could still happen even when she was addicted to the drug that was coursing through her veins. Not to mention that what they were doing in his lab was highly illegal.
 
“I do trust you, Susan. And I want to help you, in any way possible.”

Dominic replied, reaching with his own hand to hold Susie’s palm against his face a bit longer. He would never get tired of feeling Susan’s soft fingers on his skin as they gently caressed his cheek. The tender touch of a woman, a loving partner, was bringing back old memories.

When she mentioned leading a normal life, his thoughts wandered. Leading a normal life, together with Susie, sounded great. Not having to fear for his life, not being forced into secrecy. Perhaps they would stay together… have a family? A warm smile appeared on Dominic’s lips, but he quickly reigned in his thoughts, before they could completely run away.

“You know, that idea sounds wonderful. I don’t know if we’ll ever make it… if I can ever make true of my promises. But I’ll do everything I can to make your life as comfortable as I can. And I’ll never leave you.”

He took a deep breath, and finished his coffee.

“Okay, enough of being all thoughtful. We wanted to get some things done, right? How about we take turns in the bathroom, take a quick breakfast, and then hop into the lab?”
 
"If you make us some pancakes, I'll go and hop in the shower." Susan said, giving him a kiss before she stood from the table. "Butter and syrup, please."

She was being a little bit bossy, but that simply meant that she was comfortable with Dominic. She could let her guard down and let him see more of her personality. She was sweet, giving, and caring. She simply needed someone to do all of that for.

With a glance over her shoulder, she gave him one more smile before she disappeared into the bedroom to take the first shower. After the day they had, she certainly did need a nice, long hot shower.

"Soft music please, Cerberus." She called as she started the shower and started to undress.
 
Dominic laughed happily when Susan ordered butter and syrup with her pancakes, before turning and leaving for the bathroom.

“I’ll see what I can do!”

He called after her, and moved to start with the pancakes. After a few minutes, he had the batter ready, and a pan heating up on the induction stove. Dom pulled out two plates, and started cooking a batch of pancakes for them, neatly piling them up layer by layer.

In the bathroom, Cerberus acknowledged Susie’s request with a soft chord, and started playing a soothing, relaxing melody.

By the time Susan got out of the shower, the scent of hot pancakes had filled the apartment’s open space, and enticed her to hurry into the kitchen.
 
Once her shower was finished, Susan dressed in a pair of jeans and a loose long sleeved t-shirt. By the time she made it back to the kitchen, the scent of fresh pancakes reached her nose and made her belly rumble with hunger. She had a happy smile on her lips as she took the plate that had been made and found her spot at the kitchen table with a fresh mug of coffee.

"I think I might let you spoil me ever day like this." She teased Dominic, laughing softly as she cut into the fluffy pancakes and let out a soft moan at the buttery taste. "These are absolutely delicious."
 
“Thank you. I wouldn’t mind spoiling you at all. After all, you’re spoiling me just as well.”

Smiling at Susan’s appraisal of his pancakes, Dominic also started eating. The last day and a half were a completely unexpected rollercoaster ride for him. It was strange having Susie now being a part of his live, but he already started to enjoy it. Not because of the sex – which was obviously wonderful and passionate – but because of having company. Had been alone for so long, but no he had someone to talk to, someone to confide in, someone to hold and cuddle, someone to take care of.

While they were eating, Dom mused how their relationship would be in a few months, or even years. Would Susan eventually move on? Or would they stay together? Would they perhaps even have a family? The mere thought of having a family with Susan, and leaving all the conspiracies and secrecy behind, brought a happy smile to his lips.

Soon they were done with their pancakes and coffee, and a few minutes later the kitchen was cleaned, and the dishwasher ready to go. Dominic turned to Susan, as he was about to head for the bedroom.

“I’m going for a quick dive in the shower. If you want, you can already go and check out my lab. I’ll join you in a few minutes, okay?”
 
"It'll take me a while to read through your research notes." Susan answered as she grabbed a kiss before she entered his lab and took a seat at his desk.

"Cerberus...all records pertaining to Dominic's research." She murmured, wondering just what she would find in his files. "Specifically Milk."
 
The lights in the laboratory flickered on when Susan commanded Cerberus to open the secret door. After issuing her request, the main screen in the room started listing a huge selection of records and individual entries. The oldest ones reached back over six years, and in total there were thousands of items on the list, ranging from simple notes and comments on the early investigations of the drug, to the latest simulation result from not even two days ago.

Dominic quickly jumped out of his clothes and stepped under the shower. Enjoying the hot water cascading over his skin, he started to wash and cleanse himself thoroughly, taking great care of every part of his body. The shower took a bit longer than he had thought, but he came out squeaky clean and fully refreshed. After quickly padding himself dry, he dressed in a simple white t-shirt, and light grey sweatpants.

On his way to the laboratory, Dom made a short stop in the kitchen, and grabbed a bottle of water. A few minutes later, he joined Susan, who was sitting on a lab chair in front of the main screen, and browsing through his records.

“So, all fresh and clean. Sorry it took a bit longer. Did you already find something interesting?”
 
Back
Top