Feel bad being around my sister boyfriend

majafilipovic88

Experienced
Hi all,

This is Maja Filipović. Today i ran into clothing malfunction issues. I was helping my sister painting her room, so was her boyfriend. My butt is always fat and my pants keeps falling. I believed my thong was showing, and i kept seeing my sister's boyfriend peeking at my butt...

i felt awkward but my hands were with paints so there was nothing i could do to fix it... At one point, he was literally behind me painting the other side of the wall and kept on starring at me.. He got so daring that he knew I met his eyes, but he didnt care... He was just kept looking at me till whenever he saw my sister coming to us...

here it the pic i took earlier in the afternoon:

d.jpg

Hi all,

This is Maja Filipović. Today i ran into clothing malfunction issues. I was helping my sister painting her room, so was her boyfriend. My butt is always fat and my pants keeps falling. I believed my thong was showing, and i kept seeing my sister's boyfriend peeking at my butt...

i felt awkward but my hands were with paints so there was nothing i could do to fix it... At one point, he was literally behind me painting the other side of the wall and kept on starring at me.. He got so daring that he knew I met his eyes, but he didnt care... He was just kept looking at me till whenever he saw my sister coming to us...

d.jpg

I would to wow

I know it is my fault

I understand it is my fault for not owning any fit leggings..
I think i need to lose weights..

IMG_2714.jpg

IMG_2713.jpg

I certainly hope we see more and if more to the boycrend story hearing more details of that too

Hi all,

d.jpg

I would want to look at that too. Men will be men just as long as he doesn't try to do more than look. Very nice picture too.

Hi all,

https://image.ibb.co/ga4bh6/d.jpg

I understand it is my fault for not owning any fit leggings..
I think i need to lose weights..

https://image.ibb.co/hwqwFR/IMG_2714.jpg
https://image.ibb.co/kkpqaR/IMG_2713.jpg

No need to lose weight. You look good to me.

You need a good spanking though for teasing your sisters boyfriend.

lose weight? why? you dont look overweight at all, more a case of ill-fitting pants I would say. Your ass atleast looks perfectly delicious to me, so I dont see a reason to fuss over your weight :)

lose weight? why? you dont look overweight at all, more a case of ill-fitting pants I would say. Your ass atleast looks perfectly delicious to me, so I dont see a reason to fuss over your weight :)
Awww... thx.. but it is just i dont want to not be able to find in my pants and then keep exposing around my sister boyfriend

I am shy.. but wet..

After hearing all the comments from everyone.. It makes me feel itchy down there and.. which is why this happens.. It is a video.. actually.. you just need to click on it.. sorry x.x

Last edited:
I haven't figured out if you honestly believe that you're fat or if that's just your way of fishing for compliments.

After hearing all the comments from everyone.. It makes me feel itchy down there and.. which is why this happens.. It is a video.. actually.. you just need to click on it.. sorry x.x

Wonderful video. Looks like you could use some help or a nice wet tongue.

Back