Any Christians...

I'm a Christian. In terms of turning to something to help you in your life that will be misunderstood by others, this isn't really so different. I'd like others to understand, but I don't need them to. Neither is a "secret"; however, I prefer to be a very private person.

Not a thing wrong with that either...i keep alot private
 
Being a woman with desires and being a Christian are not mutually exclusive.
 
No they arent julybaby....i was just surprised...one of the girls really touts her good girl image...so i was a lil shocked when i heard her talking about it
 
Are you a census taker for satan?
Are his numbers falling and he sent you to recruit?
I tend to compartmentalize, and I keep porn and religion on seperate shelves.
Just curious, do you go on religious forums and ask if they're actually kinksters who secretly sneak to religious sites?
 
Being a woman with desires and being a Christian are not mutually exclusive.

I agree. Its where you take the desires and what you do or do not do with them that makes things difficult. I'm reminded of the phrase "Love the sinner, hate the sin".
I'm Christian and was once very active in the church, less so currently. It's not my place to judge and I'll not do so. I like many things in Lit but their are threads and topics I do not like and tend to avoid.
 
I am Christian and feel a little guilty too at times. But hey we are all human and that wouldn't be normal. A few guy friends know I am on here but not family or female friends. I guess if Church and state can be separate. Why can't church and sex? God did make our bodys to enjoy sex. And as someone else already pointed out we don't know what other congregationist are thinking or doing in their own homes.
 
Conservative Christian

I love to role play scenes where strict Christian conservative get turned into sluts
 
I don't pretend to have the answers...any of them really. I love The Lord. I know my Salvation is secure. I am a sinner simply because I am not perfect, this side of Heaven.

God made sex between a husband and wife to be a glorious, beautiful thing. Sadly, this is not always the case. I would never begin to try and make stepping out of a marriage in the mind or the physical as something that God would approve of....and least for me. Does my mind wander, yes. Do I desire things physically? Of course.

So here we are, those of us who call ourselves Christians, trying to figure all of this out. But regardless, God is whom I am most in love with....and His Grace and forgiveness is waiting if only I ask for it.
 
I am a Christian and on here "secretly". Not because I am ashamed but because explaining things would be hard.
 
God is a job title, not a name.

Or is your lawyer named Lawyer?
 
Back
Top