Best Friends Little Sister (Closed for BrookeXOX)

Rocket1010

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 24, 2002
Posts
5,143
Jason Anderson
Age: 22
Third Year College Student



Jason Anderson ran to his off campus apartment on the last day of classes. He and his friend Alec Wilkins rented a part of an old Victorian house just off the campus of Central University. Bursting into the living room, he startled his best friend Alec who was playing an X-Box game. "Well I'm done with that fucking Economics course," he yelled throwing his books onto the sofa. Alec laughed at his friend and roommate but never stopped playing the internet game.

Alec cursed at the screen. Ahhh fuck just lost another warrior," he yelled. It seemed nothing could distract him from his video games. Alec was a wiz at the controls and as he shot an opponent, he looked quickly in Jason's direction. "Well get your stuff together man. We have a long drive ahead of us if we're going to make it to my house before dark."

"I'm just about ready. You had better hurry up and finish those dudes off," Jason said seeing that Alec was about to win again. It seemed Alec won every game he played. Jason went into his bedroom and threw his clothes into a duffle bag and upon coming back into the room, he saw his roommate still at the controls. "Come on man .... finish him off."

"Give me one fucking minute!," came the reply and then the screen lit up as Alec shot the last man guarding the treasure. "Got you mother-fucker," he screamed happily at some unknown player who was probably on the other side of the world. "Man that was so sweet. Killed that fucker with ammunition to spare," he laughed. Looking at Jason, Alec smiled and added "Time to see the family." Alec picked up his bag and the two of them headed to the front door of the old Victorian house.

As they headed down the highway, Jason had a chance to think about the great opportunity he had working for Alec's dad. John Wilkins owned an investment company and offered Jason an internship required for his senior year at Central College. He thought it would be a great way to spend the summer, being with his best friend Alec who he roomed with for the last three years of college.

Alec's parents, John and Joanne Wilkins offered a spare bedroom for Jason to use. Their oldest son, Adam, had moved out after college and they insisted Jason take the spare room rather than rent an apartment. Jason had some reservations about barging into their lives but the Wilkins would not hear of it since Jason had visited their house on occasion over the years. "But what about Amanda? Wouldn't she object to him moving in as if he were one of the family?" he had asked them. "Don't worry about Amanda. She has her own friends and besides you're not a stranger." That much was true but he had been to their house only a few times in the two years since she turned sixteen.

He closed his eyes, seeing the large two story house that was right out of some magazine the showed houses of the rich and famous. The Wilkins were not famous but they were rich. He remembered his visits and the friendly teasing and joking with Amanda by the pool in the backyard. In fact they flirted some when he visited but there was always some family around and it was harmless. Besides he was twenty at the time and she had just turned sixteen and the flirting was just a fun thing for both of them.

"So how is Amanda doing Alec," he asked

"Oh the last e-mail I got from mom said she was getting ready to graduate from high school in a few weeks. I guess she is dating some loser .... according to my mom .... but evidently she has nothing to say in the matter."

Jason smiled thinking about Alec's mom. She was a good looking woman and he swore she had made a pass at him when they were alone one night. Alec and Amanda were in bed and she had one too many to drinks. He was watching television when she sat next to him, putting her hand on his thigh as she asked about college life. Jason was a bit nervous and then the front door opened and she straightened up when her husband came into the room. He often wondered what might have happened had he stayed away longer.

Jason was jolted from his memories when Alec announced, "Here we are man .... home sweet home." Pulling into the long driveway, he smiled at the huge house. "This is a lot better than staying in some apartment all summer," Alec laughed.

"You got that right man," was all he could reply as they walked up the front steps.

"Mom .... we're home," he yelled when they entered the huge foyer.

Joanne Wilkins came out of the living room with a huge smile on her face. "Ohhh it is so good to see both of you," she squealed. She gave Alec a hug and then Jason. Jason felt her press against him almost too intimate as they hugged. "We are so glad you decided to spend the summer with us Jason," she said squeezing his hand. Then she turned and called out. "Amanda ..... come here and look who just got home."
 
Last edited:
Amanda Wilkins- http://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/images/2012/03/Katarina-van-Derham/10-Katarina-van-Derham.jpg. Amanda was a 18 year old senior in high school. She was a popular girl and was a cheerleader. Unlike most of her squad she actually had a brain. She was a clever girl. She had straight A's. She was looking forward to graduating so she could then move on to college. She knew college for her brother Alec had been the making of him. Her brother went to college with his best friend Jason.

Jason was a hot guy and Amanda had always been flirty with him. She didn't think anything would ever happen between them. They'd been away at college for awhile and she had grew up a lot. She now had a boyfriend who was the Star Quatre Back. His name was Adam. Adam and her had been dating for awhile. They had a full on relationship. They argued a lot but had the best make up sex. She loved him but he wasn't to into being monogamous.

Amanda woke up in the morning and went to jump in the shower. She was excited her brother and Jason were coming home. Today they were going to have a big welcome home party. She washed her hair and her body then got out the shower. She wrapped a towel round her body. She went into her bedroom. Her phone rang it was her boyfriend. "Hi huni." She said. "Hi at the party tonight are we going to get chance to slip away?" He said. "Yes I'm sure we will." She said. "Okay see you at the party." He said.

She sat down and dried her hair. She then curled her hair and did her make up. She went into her walk in wardrobe and got in http://images14.greatglam.com/ihs_images/SameLoveSSWhtBlkXT_0x292.jpg and https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/ay_102768233.jpg. She was excited for the party. She hoped her brother would like her boyfriend and she also hoped her boyfriend would behave. She was looking forward to see both her brother and Jason.

She knew before the party at the families bar they were having a family meal and that's why she was dresses up. It was getting later in the day. She was in the living room watching TV when she heard her mother say 'Amanda ..... come here and look who just got home.' She got out up and went through to them. She hugged her brother Alec. "Hi I've missed you." She said. She looked at Jason. He was looking good. She smiled at him. "Hi Jason how are you?" She asked.
 
Jason looked at Amanda when she came though the archway. This was not the same Amanda he remember from his last visit. He took in her dress and slim figure as she smiled and crossed the room. He smiled as she greeted her brother with a kiss and hug and then she turned to him. "Hi Jason how are you?" she asked almost in a shy voice.

"Don't I get a hug too," he laughed taking her into her arms. He felt the pressure of her breasts against his chest and he couldn't remember them being as big as they felt. She surely had grown up in more ways than one. He kissed her on the cheek and said, "I'm great and I'm looking forward to being here all summer."

Pulling back he looked at Joanne. "Thanks again for letting me stay here Mrs. Wilkins."

"Ohhh we are happy to have you stay with us," she said with a wink. "You boys must be exhausted from your long drive and probably want to take a shower. Alec take Jason up to Adam's room and then when you boys get dressed we are going out to celebrate your return for the summer."

Jason looked at the two women and thought he saw a glint in their eyes as he picked up his duffle bag. He followed Alec up the winding staircase and swore that he had two pair of eyes on his ass. At the top of stairs, Alec turned to him and smiled. "You remember where Adam's room is don't you?"

"Yea it's down this way," he said nodding his head to the right.

"Ok I'll see you in a bit." Alec said turning to the left towards his bedroom and the master bedroom of Mr. and Mrs. Wilkins.

Jason passed Amanda's room and glanced inside the open door. He saw some of her underwear lying on the bed and smiled. 'Boy she sure has changed,' he thought as he opened the door to the bedroom he would occupy for the summer.

Quickly unpacking, he walked into his private bath and took off his clothes. He looked in the large mirror over the sink. 'Not bad for all the workouts I've done,' he thought as he flexed his muscles.

Getting into the shower, he let the hot water run over his body as he thought about Amanda and how much she had changed since the last time he saw her. 'This may be a long hot summer,' he thought as he began to soap his body.
 
"Of course you do." Amanda said. Amanda smiled at Jason. He took her into his arms. He felt so big and strong against her tight, slim and busty body. She liked being in his arms. She was happy. He kissed her cheek. Her heart raced. She looked into his eyes. She thought he was looking hot. She had always thought he was hot.

She had a crush on. She really did like him. "It is going to be a fun summer with you here." She said. She was happy he was staying with them for summer. She thought they would have lots of fun. She didn't know what they would get up to but she knew she would be spend quite a bit of time with Jason and her brother Alec.

"Yeah you boys will need lots of energy for our family meal and then the party. Go rest and then get ready for the fun. I'm glad your both here." She said. She was so happy her brother Alec was home and Jason being here was a bonus. She was going to have fun with her brother and Jason.

Alec and Jason went off to relax and get ready for everything that was planned for the first day back. Amanda was in the kitchen with Joanne. They were making the family meal her mom was making an apple pie as Amanda was making a pasta bake. She loved cooking she was hoping to impress Jason.

Once the meal was ready she went upstairs to get Jason. She knocked on his door. She stepped in the room to see him sat on the bed in his towel. "Hi family meal is ready so get dressed and come downstairs." She said smiling at him. She ran her hand through her hair looking him over.
 
Jason took his time in the shower, letting the hot water cascade over his body will he ran the soap over every inch of him. His thoughts turned to Amanda and he was amazed how much she had changed since the last time he saw her. He didn't remember her having long hair and such a busty set of tits. 'She sure has matured. I wonder what her boyfriend is like,' he thought as he finished his shower.

As he toweled off, he thought about what Amanda had about resting up for the meal and the party afterwards. Jason had forgotten that Alec told him there would be a party and he wondered who would be there and if Amanda had invited her boyfriend.

Jason was sitting on his bed, naked except for the towel around her waist. He was thinking about going to work for Mr. Wilkins when he heard a knock on the door. Before he could say anything the door opened and there stood Amanda in the knock-out dress she picked out to wear. "Hi family meal is ready so get dressed and come downstairs."

He watched as she ran her hand through her long blonde hair. There was something so different about her from the last time he visited the Wilkins house. He noticed her eyes leaving his face and taking there time looking over his body. He knew that all those hours in the gym had paid off as her gaze came back up to his face.

"I'll be right down," he said seeing her give him a sexy smile and then she closed the door. He dressed in a pair of Haggar slacks with a light blue shirt, leaving the top two buttons undone.

Walking into the dining room, he greeted Mr. and Mrs. Wilkins and then saw Amanda pat the seat next to her. He smiled at her as his sat down. "Hmmm everything smells great," he said putting his napkin in his lap. Jason didn't know what Amanda's relationship was with her boyfriend but he thought he would have a bit of fun with her. He looked at Amanda and then leaned over to whisper in her ear. "Did you like what you saw upstairs?" he teased.
 
She thought he looked amazing. He was a hunk. He had a great body. She liked that he was staying with her family. She didn't think her boyfriend would be to happy about it though. He wasn't to keen on her talking or being round to many guys but he was aloud too flirt with girls whenever he wanted. She wasn't that happy with him.

He gave her a sexy smile and told her he'd be right down. She nodded before stepping out his room. She closed the door and went downstairs. She set the table and then plated food up. She sat the food on the table. She saw him walk into the dining room. He was looking good in a shirt and slacks.

She patted the seat next to her for him to sit with her. He sat down next to her and smiled at her. "Well wait till you taste it. I'm a very good cook." She said. Her farther said grace and then they were allowed to eat. She put some food on her fork and ate it. She was looking forward to the party.

It was going to be a fun night. He leaned in and whispered to her. She blushed a little. She bite her lip. She smiled at him. She leaned across to him. "I did you look great in a towel. I can just imagine how good you look without the towel." She whispered. She smiled at him.
 
Jason smiled, seeing her blush and then he chuckled quietly at her comment, "I did, you look great in a towel. I can just imagine how good you look without the towel."

"Be careful Amanda, you just might get your wish," he laughed in a low tone that only she could hear. "Besides what would your boyfriend say about you seeing another man naked?" he teased.

He started eating, complimenting Amanda and Joanne for the great meal. The family made small talk during dinner with Amanda's dad telling stories and then telling every one he was happy to have his son and Jason coming to work for him this summer.

At the end of supper, the family helped clean up. When Jason and Amanda happened to be alone in the kitchen, he watched as she washed up the dishes. "Your boyfriend is a very lucky guy Amanda. You sure have grown up since the last time I saw you."
 
"Well he doesn't have to know but things aren't really that good with him so it could be an excuse to break up with him." Amanda whispered. She smiled at as she played with her hair looking at Jason.

She was really wanting out of her relationship. Things with him weren't good and she believed he was cheating with some bitch. She was very happy Jason was here to take her mind off everything. She wanted to have fun with him.

After the meal Jason and Amanda went into the kitchen. She was washing the dishes. "Well he doesn't think I'm all that. I think he's cheating. You are way better looking than him by the way." She said. She playful splashed water at him.

"He's not going to like you. He doesn't like me even looking at other guys as hot as you." She said. She smiled at him as she played with a strand of her hair. "You are extremely hot." She said.
 
Jason was surprised to hear Amanda telling him that she and her boyfriend were having troubles. He thought from the way that Alec was talking on the way home that she was in amber with her boyfriend but her mom was the one who didn't like the relationship.

Now in the kitchen Jason was watching her wash the dishes. He was surprised to hear her say that her boyfriend was cheating on her. He smiled when she told him that he was better looking than her boyfriend and that he was hot. He knew some of the college girls thought he was hot but he never thought Amanda would think of him in that way. He smiled at her and said "I think you're hot too."

When she splashed water on him Jason laughed and walked up behind her. He put his hands on her waist and whispered in her ear. "Hey remember when we used to joke around and I'd tickle you like this," he said running his fingers over her ribs. As he tickled her, he accidentally reached around and cupped her breasts. He pressed himself against her ass and whispered in her ear "my how you have grown. I think I am going to like living here this summer."

Just then, a voice came from the dining room. "You two hurry up in there it's time to go to the party."
 
Amanda blushed when Jason said she was hot too. She smiled at him. He moved behind her and his hands moved to her waist. "Yeah I remember." She said. She giggled as his fingers moved over her ribs. He tickled her. She really liked him tickling him. She liked being with him. She was happy to be alone with him. She hoped she'd get more chances to be alone with him. She had lots of fun with him.

She felt his hands move to her boobs. He cupped her boobs. She was feeling chills all over her body. Her pussy was getting wet and her panties had a wet spot on. He pressed up against her ass. "I have matured in body and I'm so happy your here for summer." She said. She heard her mother telling them to hurry up it was time for the party. She stroked his muscular arm. She kissed his cheek.

"Well let's go." She said. She walked ahead of him shaking her hips. She went to her family and they got in the car off to the party. When they got to the party it was very big and crowded. She saw her boyfriend in the crowd it made her feel a bit nervous because she didn't want him going mad about Jason. He came over to her and grabbed her in his arms. He squezzed her ass.

"Hi baby I want you now." Adam said. He kissed her neck. "Not now." She said. "God your a bitch sometimes. Your my girl so come on." He said trying to pull her with him. "No." She said. "God I'm sick of you. I'll go find someone else to be with." He said. She shook her head at him. Her eyes were watering. "Fine I'm done." She said before running out upset. She sat down on a stone bench. She ran her fingers through her hair and her tears were rolling down her face.
 
Jason wished they would have had a few more minutes but Mrs. Wilkins called to them from the dining room. He smiled at Amanda when she touched his arm and then gave him a peck on the cheek.

He watched her walk out of the room swinging her hips just for him. Jason would have loved to catch her and grab those sweet cheeks. But with the rest of the family in the other room, there was no way he could do it without getting caught.

Jason didn't know too many people at the party. They were mostly Alec's relatives and friends he grew up with. Mr. Wilkins made a few comments about Alec and Jason being home for the summer and he was glad they would be joining him at the office. He also told the crowd that they were happy to have Jason stay with them at their house. With the introductions out of the way, Jason found his way to the bar.

He was sitting on the bar stool watching the relatives and Alec's friends laugh and have a good time. They had hired a band and when they started playing a lot of the guys and gals went to the dance floor.

He happened to see Amanda over on the other side of the room talking to some guy. It looked like they were having a heated argument and he assumed the guy was Amanda's boyfriend, Adam. Whatever they were talking about seemed to get Amanda upset. Soon they parted and the guy came to the bar and grabbed a girl by the ass. She squealed but didn't try to get away from him. Jason wondered what happened to Amanda.

He walked around the perimeter of the hall and didn't see her anywhere. Passing a large doorway with glass, he saw someone sitting out on the brick patio on a stone bench. Strolling out to investigate, he saw it was Amanda and she had her head down and wiping away something on her face.

"Hey Amanda, what are doing out here all by yourself," He saw when she looked up the tears that were on her face. He quickly sat down next to her and put his arm around her shoulder, pulling her into the comfort of his body. He turned her face to his and said in a soft tone, "Ohhhh man did that bastard hurt you Amanda? If he did I'll kick his ass from here to the railroad station."
 
Jason came out to Amanda. She didn't notice him straight away. She was to busy shedding tears. She was feeling hurt by her jerk of a new ex. She looked up and heard footsteps coming over to her. She looked up and saw Jason. She looked at him. She felt embarrased that he was seeing her crying.

"Um I needed some air." She said looking at him. She dried some of her tears away. He sat down next to her. He put his arm around her. He pulled her close to him. She stroked his arm softly. She was happy he came out to her. He was a good guy who was very sweet to her and she liked it.

"Don't hurt him he isn't worth it. He's an ass. He demanded sex and when I said no he went mad and said he'd just find another girl. I told him I was done. I hate him." She said. She rested her head on his shoulder crying a little. "He's a dick. Why can't I have a good guy?" She said.

She stroked his chest. "I want someone like you. Your a gent, your so nice and your a hottie." She said. She stroked his leg softly. She leaned in and kissed his lips. "I want a real man Jason. Show me what a real man is." She said looking into his eyes.
 
Jason listened to Amanda tell him, "Don't hurt him he isn't worth it. He's an ass. He demanded sex and when I said no he went mad and said he'd just find another girl. I told him I was done. I hate him."

He smiled when she said she wanted someone like him .... so nice and a hottie. Jason was surprised she was coming on to him but he liked the attention. Then she kissed him and whispered she wanted a real man. "Show me what a real man is."

She was looking into his eyes and he saw the desire in them. He leaned forward kissing her hard on the lips, his tongue diving between hers .... searching and finding hers. Her body felt good against him and his hands ran up and down her back, pulling her tight against him. The feel of her breasts pushing against him fueled the flow of blood to his cock.

He wanted her badly but there was a party going on and he was unfamiliar with the area. Pulling his lips from hers, he panted, "I want you Amanda but there is a party going on. Where can we go to have a little privacy for awhile?"
 
She was lustful for him. She wanted him. He kissed her and it felt heavenly. She kissed him passionately. Their tongues played with each others. She was looking deeply in his eyes. Their bodies were close up to each other. His hand moved over her back. He pulled her close to him. Her boobs pressed up against him.

He pulled his lips from hers. "Yes there's somewhere we can go." She said. She looked at him. She ran her fingers through her hair. She took his hand and took him back into the party. She guided him through to a private room. She locked the door behind them. "No one will find us here." She said looking at him.

She softly pushed him onto the couch. She sat in his lap facing him. She kissed him. Her hands moving over his chest. She was kissing him passionately. Her tongue played with his as she grinded against him. Her eyes were locked on his. She moved her hand over his chest.

She pulled his top. She kissed at his neck. "I want you so much." She said. She pulled off his top. She kissed his chest softly as she stroked his muscular arms. "I'm really happy I can be with you instead of that dick. You are what I want." She said.
 
Somehow Jason was not surprised that Amanda could find someplace for them to go.when she took his hand and led him through the party he was wondering where they were going to go. He saw her ex boyfriend dancing with another girl and he just smile knowing that he had Amanda.

He chuckled when Amanda lock the door and told him, "No one will find us here."

Jason could feel the blood flowing to his cock when Amanda sat in his lap. He returned her kisses with as much passion as hers. While her hands moved over his chest, his hands found her cute little ass cheeks. Their kisses were passionate, their tongues dueling with each other.

He like the feeling of her hips grinding in his lap. Their eyes were locked on each other. It was as if they were mesmerized by each other. His hands squeezed her ass cheeks as she continued to grind against his growing cock.

"I'm really happy I can be with you instead of that dick. You are what I want." He moaned loudly as she pulled off his shirt. His hands moved from her ass to her top and he in turn pulled her top off exposing her ripe breasts to his view.

"Hmmmm so lovely," emo. His head dipped down to her breasts licking and kissing one and then finding a hard nipple. His tongue swirled around the rigid nipple before he drew it into his mouth nibbling on the very tip of it.

He pulled his head off of the nipple and kissed his way to the other breast capturing that nipple and giving it the same treatment. "Ohhhh fuck baby you taste so good. I want you bad baby." he moaned as he pulled her head to his, kissing her hard and fiercely on the lips.
 
Jason's hands moved onto Amanda's ass cheeks. She liked feeling his hands on her ass. She was smiling into the kiss. She was passionately kissing him. Her tongue was playing with his. She was making out with him passionately. She was looking into his eyes. She loved looking into his dreamy eyes.

She was grinding down on him. She was so happy to be with him. He was squeezing at her ass. She squealed. She could feel him getting hard against her. His hands went from her ass to her top. He pulled her top. Her bra clad boobs were exposed to him. She was blessed with a big set of boobs.

He said her boobs were very lovely. She unhooked her bra and pulled it off. His head moved to her boobs. He licked and kissed at her nipples. Her nipples were hard. He took a nipple in her mouth and she groaned out. She bite her lip. "Oh god yes baby." She cried out.

He moved his head from her boob. He kissed his way to her other boob. He sucked on the other. "Oh I love you suck on my nipples." She said. She moved her hand to his crotch. She stroked his cock softly. She kissed him. She unzipped his pants and pushed them down.

She pushed his boxers down. She pushed her skirt up and moved her panties to the side. She rubbed his cock up against her. She slid him slowly into her. "Oh baby yes I love this." She said. She slid down on his cock. Her wet pussy was sliding down his cock.
 
Jason moaned when Amanda put her hand between them, rubbing his cock through his trousers. And then she unzipped his pants and he felt her hand grabbing his cock, stroking it. He heard some noise outside the room and wondered if they were missed at the party.

"Ohhh fuck I like the way you stroke my cock," he moaned as she pushed his pants down just enough to release his cock. He lifted his hips a little and his pants slipped down to mid-thigh.

He wanted to see her totally naked but this was going to be a quick fuck as she lifted her dress and slid her wet pussy over his cock. When she lowered her pussy down onto his cock, he heard her soft moan, "Oh baby yes I love this."

"Your pussy is so fucking hot baby," he groaned as her hips grinded and rolled on his hips. "Ride my thick cock Amanda," he moaned not caring about the people in the other room. The only thing he was thinking about was how good her pussy felt enveloping his cock.
 
Jason told Amanda he loved the way she stroked. He was moaning out. "Well you have a very nice cock to stroke." She said with a laugh. She looked into his eyes. His cock felt big in her small hand. His pants went down to the floor. She was pumping him in her hand.

Her eyes were on his. She was sat on his lap. She knew he wanted her naked but she wanted him like crazy. There would be time for him to see her completely naked. She was so wet and her pussy had a grip of him. She was is horny for him.

He told her that her pussy was so hot. He was grinding and rolling his hips in her. She looked into his eyes and she kissed him passionately. "You know every night I'm going to sneak in your bed." She whispered in his ear. She was moving her hips up and down.

Her boobs were bouncing. "I'm so going to own your cock this summer." She said looking at him with a grin. She lifted her hips up and then slammed them hard down. She kissed at his neck and then bite playfully leaving a mark.
 
Jason smiled and gasped for breath when Amanda whispered to him after a hot passionate kiss. "You know every night I'm going to sneak in your bed."

To make her point, her hips started to bounce harder on his cock and with each bounce, she tightened her pussy muscles around his cock. "You sure know how to make a man happy," he gasped as her tits bounced wildly in front of him.

"I'm so going to own your cock this summer." she told him as she slammed her hips down hard, impaling herself on his cock. He could feel his cock throbbing inside her hot pussy and he let out a groan when she kissed his neck, feeling her teeth biting him.

His hands found her tits and he playfully tweaked her nipples as their bodies slid against each other. He looked into her eyes as she held onto his neck, her bouncing becoming more forceful ..... more wanton with desire.

Gasping with a ragged voice, he stared into her lust filled eyes. "Baby I will welcome you into my bed any night ..... or day," he whispered hoarsely. "Come on baby ..... ride my cock and I'll let you own it ..... and play with it whenever you want," he said breathlessly.
 
She was so full of lust and desire. She had so much want in her for him. "Oh I'm so happy to be a guest whenever and you can get in my bed whenever you want." She said. She kissed his neck. She was moving up and down on his cock. Her pussy was so wet. She was moaning out. "You can own all of me this summer." She said.

She ran her nails over his back. Her boobs were up against his chest. She was moving her hips up and down hard on his cock. She was so wet. Her pussy was sucking him deep in her. She was leaving marks on his back. She was kissing him. Her pussy was tightening rounding him. She was beginning to cover his cock in her cum.

"Oh god yes. Your making me feel so good." She cried out. Her eyes were on his. She was passionately kissing him. Her tongue played with his. She was making out with him as she was riding him. She was so up and close to him. His cock was deep in her. She looked into his eyes. She was enjoying this so much.

Having him with her for the summer was going to be such fun. She was looking forward to hot steamy sex. She knew they were going to have lots of fun together. She was riding him. She was pumping her hips up and down on his cock. She was kissing him passionately.
 
When she told him, "You can own all of me this summer." he smiled knowing she didn't really realize how much he was going to own her. There were things she didn't know about him and soon he would begin to make her his ... body and soul ... to do whatever he bid of her.

They were kissing so intensely, their lips pressing hungrily against one another while their tongues slipped in and out of each others mouths. He felt her pussy start to contract, squeezing his cock harder and with more urgency.

Her bouncing was pure pleasure and soon he felt the urge that would not be denied. "When she cried out that he was making her feel so good, his hips bucked upward to meet her thrusts. "Ohhhhh fuck Amanda, I'm going to cum baby," he said breathlessly.

He pushed his face into her breasts, licking and kissing his way between the twin mounds, he felt his cock begin to throb and then there was no stopping the flood of his seed into her pussy. "Agggg baby I'm coming," he gasped.
 
His face were in her boobs. He locked and kissed at her busty chest. She loved the feeling she was moaning out. He began cumming in her which made her still going orgasm feel more intense. "Oh fuck yes." She cried out.

She closed her eyes riding through her orgasm. Her breathing was so heavy. She began slowly coming down from her orgasm. Her boobs heaved in and out. She kissed him passionately. "That was so good." She said.

Her mind was running thinking of all sorts of things they could do this summer. She knew they'd be doing a whole lot of sneaking around which made it even more hot. She was so excited.
 
As Jason began to empty his seed into her pussy, he could feel her muscles clamping hard around his shaft again. She was having another orgasm as he captured a nipple and sucked it deep into his mouth.

He heard her rough voice call out into his ear. "Oh fuck yes." As they both breathed hard and heavy, he saw her look at him and then they kissed passionately as he said in a ragged voice. "That was so good."

He returned her lustful kiss and glad that he decided to stay with her brother for the summer. This was only the beginning and if this was any indication of their lust for each other it was going to be a long hot summer of wanton sex.

He heard noise outside the door and looked at Amanda. "I think we need to get back to the party. I would rather stay here and play with you but we don't want people talking the first day ..... do we?"
 
She could feel him cum deep in her. Her body felt so good. She was shaking on top of him. Her eyes lashes were flutter. Her boobs were heaving in and out. She was moaning out. He took her nipple in her mouth and he sucked at her nipple. Her nipples were so hard. They were breathing heavily together. Their bodies hot and sweaty. She looked into his eyes. She stroked his chest softly. She kissed him passionately. She was looking into his eyes as she was moaning out. "Oh god it was great." She said. He was kissing her. She loved his lips on hers. She could hear noise from the party.

"Yeah we should get back don't want them worrying about us." She said. She kissed him before sliding off him. She smiled at him. "I'm so happy your here for summer." She said sorting her clothes out. She stroked his chest and kissed him again. "I'll go out first don't want my brother seeing us sneaking around together." She said. She left the room and went back into the party. She saw her ex with some dumb bitch in the corner all over her. God she hated him. She didn't know why she stayed with him so long. She had Jason now so didn't care.
 
Jason smiled at her when she answered him. "Yeah we should get back don't want them worrying about us." He didn’t want to leave this room as she climbed off his lap and began to straighten her clothes. He had just gotten a taste of the young girl that he knew awhile back who was now grown into a sexy wild woman. The temptation to grab her and pull her back onto his lap was great but he resisted, knowing that soon he would see her totally naked and her body would be his to do with as he wished.

When she stroked his chest and kissed him again, he felt another strong desire to grab her. But then she told him, "I'll go out first. We don't want my brother seeing us sneaking around together.” She quickly got up and left the room.

Jason sat on the sofa for a few minutes, letting her get back to the party. He closed his eyes, seeing that look of pure desire on her face as they fucked. They had to stay at the party since it was thrown for him and her brother, Alec. Getting up from the sofa, he pulled on his shirt and pants and then smiled as he rejoined the party.

As he walked about the room, he saw Amanda’s mom, Joanne, holding a drink and smiling when she saw him. Jason looked around the room, trying to find Amanda when he felt a tap on his shoulder. “So where have you been Jason?” she asked grabbing his arm and pressing her breasts against him.

“Hmmm just enjoying the party Mrs. Wilkins” he answered feeling a bit awkward. Jason could tell she had been drinking a lot.

She leaned against him, her mouth near his ear and he could feel her warm breath. “Please call me Joanne or mom Jason. We are going to be spending a lot of time together this summer and we don’t need to be formal. By the way Jason what is the cologne you’re wearing? I swear it smells just like sex,” she giggled.

“Ahhh Ok Mrs. ….. I mean Joanne,” he said looking around for Amanda. There was no doubt in his mind that she was coming onto him and she must have guessed what her and Amanda had been doing. He wondered what would happen when they would be alone sometimes this summer. Seeing Amanda on the other side of the room, he waved at her. “Ohhh there’s Amanda,” he said watching seeing her wave back and then walk toward them.
 
Back
Top