Bathhouse experiences and advice

wntn2try

Virgin
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Posts
99
I've read stories here about bathhouse adventures. Has anyone here been to a bathhouse, if so can you share your experience or offer some advice to a 1st timer. I'm thinking of going to one to satisfy my curiosities for bi action.
 
Depends on where you are, the only one I have ever tried was Steam in Portland Oregon, squirt is a pretty good website to look up cruising spots that include bathhouses. I have had one good time at it, but disappointed the next few times I tried it.
 
Same for me ...I have been to Steam in Portland alot over the years...I'd have to say it depends on the time you go ..and just the luck of the guys who are there.
My advice is to get your own room on your 1st go.That way you can have a place to be private and explore the facilities...ie; dungeon ..sauna ..possiblr hot tub area ..showers ..viewing room or rooms...and of course the steam room.

You can go enjoy the steam ..take a hot shower and see who you meet.If you do not feel comfortaable ..you can go back ..chill in the room ..and return to cruising the place at your comfort.

Most important ..if you come acroos a guy you do not want sex with and he is pushy ..do not hesitate to say NO...sternly....it may happen and does...if he stalks ...politely ask him to stop ...it is rare ..but if it happens it can be very uncomfortable.

But generally all the men at these places (Steam for sure) are respectful and not aggressive in firat encounter.

Just get the room and explore ..if it feels good go with it ....give or get a bj maybe ....if it doesnot ..hit the room close the door and try later.

But at least the sauna and steam are worth the trip ...and the video's are worth stroking to ..and stroking while other guys stroke near you can be fun ...and still private to an extent.
 
Thanks

Thanks for the input. Anyone out there have any experiences with a bathhouse on the East Coast ? I hear things vary by the different states.
 
Bath houses

I have had only one experiece in a bathhouse but it was a kick. was very nervious at first, walking around in a darkened hallway in the basement rooms used for such exciting things. Not to many guys, most not appealing in the way I needed.
I finally ended up in a corner where someone had made seating from boxes. I had seen other guys there before and knew it was where I needed to be. Several guys passed by but again not what i wanted, then a new guy wandered in, the kind I knew I needed. He wore only a smile and when he stopped in front of me my heart skipped a beat. His cock was already hard and as he stood there looking me over he thrust his hips forward and and sensuously waved his cock in front of my face. I watched as his fingers tightened and a large dollop of cum oozed from the tip of that swollen head.
I couldn't help myself anymore, I licked my lips and all around my mouth, open my mouth wide and lapped outward with my tongue. I closed my eyes and waited to see if this was the day I had been waiting for.
As my tongue licked back and forth I felt the tip touch something soft and wet. I knew the taste, I had tasted it before from my wife's pussy on several occasions.
I heard him chuckle softly and then he slowly pressed the full length of his aroused cock into my mouth, across my tongue and then held there.
After several seconds his fingers tangled in my hair.
"Is that what you want, what you need?"
I didn't answer, I could only began to suck.
It was wonderful, wonderful to have a swollen cock in my mouth. I sucked it, slobbered over it. I moaned and begged for more. Of course I couldn't take more but I wanted it all.
I remember feeling so disappointed when he suddenly spurted into my sucking mouth. I wanted to continue sucking that beautiful cock.
I moaned when he pulled away and I began to masturbate furiously because I thought that was the finish but as soon as he moved away another cock was presented to my mouth. I don't think I ever saw his face nor could I tell you even what he looked like but his cock was black, hard and in my mouth.
When he finished he turned and without a thank you left. He was not the last one that day though because several more men had lined up and I was pleased to suck them all.
I've never been back to that place but I often think about it. I long to taste cum once again. I long to be a cocksucking connoisseur once again.
 
Back
Top