Ever just want a good conversation?

Well yes, it shouldn't be surprising that yesterday was a holiday. It's a holiday across the entire US. I'm sure they're open today.

I'm just not used to holidays. Where I used to work we were closed for Christmas, New Years and Thanksgiving. I worked all the time so holidays were just another day for me. Got through today and still can't finish paperwork because they have to get answers for things they already know lol.

Why is it when someone says they are interested in good conversation and ask for PM's and when you PM them they never respond? Very frustrating!

It would be so much easier if every person clicked easily with every other one. But that's unfortunately not how life works. And when you think about it, it would be boring if it did.

What makes special connections special is that they are rare.

And yes, I'm looking for the rare one that lights a fire in me. And I want you to be looking for that as well.

Sometimes I wonder why I don't click with everyone but then I would not have time to really savor life with someone, I hope you find that because I have felt it a few times and it was Soooooooooooooo Incredible :D

It was brought to my attention that my post was hurtful and I want to publicly apologize to anyone that took offense to it. It's been a very frustrating week and I let something get to me that I should have let slide. As it has been said, not everyone "clicks" and when they do, that's what makes it special. Again, my apologies to anyone that was offended by my post.

Sometimes I wonder why I don't click with everyone but then I would not have time to really savor life with someone, I hope you find that because I have felt it a few times and it was Soooooooooooooo Incredible :D

Thank you :)

I hope we all find it.

I hope more of you reach out and try. I'm enjoying the pm's I'm getting, even if not every one is a home run.

Not everyone responds to all PMs either. Some days I'm not really interested in fending off the (what seems to be inevitable) come on that follows a simple conversation and I'd rather keep banter and convos on the boards.
Other days I'm more open to talking privately.
Sometimes I forget to sign out and am not still online.
Lots of reasons. Try not to take it personally if someone doesn't respond right away, or at all.

Not everyone responds to all PMs either. Some days I'm not really interested in fending off the (what seems to be inevitable) come on that follows a simple conversation and I'd rather keep banter and convos on the boards.
Other days I'm more open to talking privately.
Sometimes I forget to sign out and am not still online.
Lots of reasons. Try not to take it personally if someone doesn't respond right away, or at all.

Exactly.

And the rest of us aren't here to pick up the pieces or make you feel better about that. If you are really here to connect, then don't sweat the ones that really aren't for you.

Though it is often hard to find, certainly it's rarely personal when someone doesn't rely, I mean how could it be? After one note they no nothing about you, other than the slightest of first impressions.

But on the other hand, that's the start of a conversation that has been requested

Yes I'm always looking for just a good casual conversation with someone. I'm sure everyone loves that. :)

Taking a moment to reset. :)

A reminder about why I posted this personal.

To find a friend who wants good conversation. Without worrying about attraction. Or being what the other wants you to be.

Just a good conversation that leaves you thinking and smiling and feeling excited about what's next.

Wow, do I crave that!

To find a friend who wants good conversation. Without worrying about attraction. Or being what the other wants you to be.

Just a good conversation that leaves you thinking and smiling and feeling excited about what's next.

Wow, do I crave that!

Best of luck. I hope you find that which you seek.

I love intelligent conversation. If you want to talk books or psychology with me I'd be thrilled to death!

Conversation

Without worrying about attraction. Or being what the other wants you to be.

Wow, do I crave that!

I'm happy to take on any topic. I like hearing about the insights of others and their experiences - especially when they have a spicy edge.

Wow, do I crave that!

This is always a wonderful thing.

Se

Yes I do. It shouldn't be that hard to find but it's elusive more than you would think.
Hi, your original post caught my eye. It fits my scenario to a tee. On the general basis, there is much to converse about. On the more sensual side, there are so many fantasies, real, imagined that can be explored in time. The names Dave, straight, very open minded male. Not into pain etc. Should you wish to take this further, I'd be delighted to hear from you. I'm in for longer conversations. I'm new to this part of the site. So may lack some of the niceties required. Please forgive.

Sweetandsensual

Yes I do. It shouldn't be that hard to find but it's elusive more than you would think.
Hi, your original post caught my eye. It fits my scenario to a tee. On the general basis, there is much to converse about. On the more sensual side, there are so many fantasies, real, imagined that can be explored in time. The names Dave, straight, very open minded male. Not into pain etc. Should you wish to take this further, I'd be delighted to hear from you. I'm in for longer conversations. I'm new to this part of the site. So may lack some of the niceties required. Please forgive.

Se

Hi, your original post caught my eye. It fits my scenario to a tee. On the general basis, there is much to converse about. On the more sensual side, there ate so many fantasies, real, imagined that can be explored in time. The names Dave, straight, very open minded male. Not into pain etc. Should you wish to take this further, I'd be delighted to hear from you. I'm in for longer conversations. I'm new to this part of the site. So may lack some of the niceties required. Please forgive.

Back