Massive sweep

MindsMirror

Really Experienced
Anyone else notice a massive (hundreds of votes removed) for all stories?
-MM

Can't say that I have. What categories are you talking bout? Low votes? High votes? Sounds like a group of trolls may have been eliminated. The monthly sweep went through a few days ago.

Appy-polly-logies for sounding like a n00b...

How does one check to see if you've had votes removed in a sweep?

How does one check to see if you've had votes removed in a sweep?

You have to keep track of the number of votes your stories have, or just remember them if you have that facility. The vote totals drop during a sweep.

You have to keep track of the number of votes your stories have, or just remember them if you have that facility. The vote totals drop during a sweep.

Oh, okies. Thanks, I thought maybe there was a tool on the site I didn't know how to use.

I have too many posted stories to keep track of small changes in vote totals or ratings.

I didn't notice but the weird thing is. my most recent story has the lowest rating and yet people are telling me that it's my best story. Maybe those people didn't vote though.

I just looked again. *Sad* Some of my poems only got 1's and 2's and those were recent.

Last edited:
I didn't notice but the weird thing is. my most recent story has the lowest rating and yet people are telling me that it's my best story. Maybe those people didn't vote though.

I just looked again. *Sad* Some of my poems only got 1's and 2's and those were recent.

Link please.

Yeah, I noticed a fairly significant swing on the amount of votes on one story.

Yeah, I noticed a fairly significant swing on the amount of votes on one story.

What category? That may help narrow down what happened.

I have like, 235 stories so it is hard for me to keep track.

Last edited by a moderator:
What category? That may help narrow down what happened.

I have like, 235 stories so it is hard for me to keep track.

They are continuing to lose vote and the category is I/T. The one that lost the most was the highest rated, but others have lost several as well.
-MM

The only one I've been paying attention to lately, which is also in I/T, hasn't lost anything. I've been watching it because it was about to break 2700 votes, and it just went over that a few days ago. Sitting at 2710, so if it was swept, it was no more than a couple.

Back