Just a question..

I just had to check my account out of curiosity. I don't put too much stock in views and they don't really reflect my favorites and votes, but my lowest are just over 3k(3.4, 3.8, etc) and my highest is just over 105k. I just discovered another red h, too.

I just had to check my account out of curiosity. I don't put too much stock in views and they don't really reflect my favorites and votes, but my lowest are just over 3k(3.4, 3.8, etc) and my highest is just over 105k. I just discovered another red h, too.

Yeah. Which categories have you written in? Which you recommend..?
Incest & Taboo is a very popular category. StillStunned, for example, has a couple of I/T stories with ten times the views of his Sciece Fiction and Erotic Horror stories.
Loving Wives is also very popular but votes tend to be low and comments can be viscous.
Spread your wings. Write in different categories. Submit a lot of stories. Then readers will start to notice.

What’s your favorite category?

My favorite is Group Sex for the diversity.

I suggest you write where inspiration guides you. My first erotica project was “Fear, Lust, and Vanity”, a Celebrity fanfic about a nude modeling shoot exciting its three female participants into sexual attraction. Similar themes followed across over 30 other stories. I’ve been inspired by movies, magazine interviews, video games, and encounters with real people. Most entertaining has been the creation of my own characters and hooking them up. If you’re wondering about morality, imagine how something might be ok for the characters and research your topic. Lit has plenty of articles to help you. Remember, the best sex is something consensual and enjoyable for all parties involved.

StillStunned, for example, has a couple of I/T stories with ten times the views of his Sciece Fiction and Erotic Horror stories.
Please, rub it in some more. One of my I/T stories has something like 15 times the views of my four SF/F stores and my EH story together.

Not salty about that at all, no I'm not.

I best not tell u my stats. Am really surprised by my new story..

Back