The Demoness and the Summoner (Closed for Erica88)

Erica had enjoyed the play with Emma but when Jin decided it was time for them to leave, she had no problem with being alone with him again. It had been a long encounter and several red welts decorated her body.

When they arrived in Jin's room and the guy decided to use the tub, Erica really had no trouble joining him in that.

- "I hope you had a good time"

She said with a grin and softly stroked his leg
 
"Better than good," he replied as they relaxed together, the water kept warm by a minor enchantment. "I suppose I don't even need to ask whether you had a good time too," he said with a smile as his fingers lightly traced the red welts that had been left behind by Professor Pierce's whip. Her soft skin was like a magnet for his hands.

"You're collecting quite the harem for me, aren't you? First the two girls in the woods, now even one of my own professors," he said as his fingers traced around her tummy as she leaned against him in the tub. Though, of course, none of them could compare to a succubus.
 
Erica grinned and brushed her fingers against his cock as she stroked his leg

- "And this is just the beginning. I am quite sure your friends from yesterday will like submitting to you and the professor... and else she will make them. And we will find more girls for you, both from the university as from nearby places. Maybe some big breasted waitress in a local bar that you can knock up..."
 
Jin's hands roamed up her body, cupping her breasts and massaging the soft flesh and her still sensitive nipples. He wasn't sure if it was Erika's fingers, or her dirty talk, but unbelievably, his cock was starting to swell again. The heat of the water, which had felt relaxing just moments ago, now felt sensual.

He kissed the back of neck and her shoulders, "Mmm, but I think you know who will always be my favorite," he murmured as one of his hands moved a little further down her body to rub her pussy below the water.
 
Erica smirked and placed her hand on top of his, loving the feeling of him teasing her pussy.

- "You better keep me sure of that, because remember I know your fantasy and dreams. And you have been having some very naughty dreams about a certain bigitted brunette. If I wasn't so sure of my beauty, I would be jealous of the way she begs you to shoot your seed all over her tits.."

Of course with the way the girl dressed, even though all uniforms were pretty much the same, there would be a lot of guys and teachers with that recurring dream.
 
Jin knew the girl Erica was seeing in his fantasies. Farah was a tan brunette with an impressive rack that she loved to show off, and had been the subject of many fantasies of his. She had a reputation of being very...open with her body, though Jin had never experienced this personally.

His hand on Erica's pussy moved a little more intensely, letting her hand guide him to her most sensitive spots. He began to pinch and pull on her nipples, feeling his cock grow harder in her hand. "Maybe you should beg me to do the same, just to be certain you're not jealous," before kissing and lightly biting down on her shoulder.
 
Erica loved the feeling of what Jin was doing, even though her body felt somewhat sensitive still from the earlier play. She increased the intensity of her play while she looked at him.

- "Perhaps... but I rather feel your seed in my body than just on me..."

She commented teasing, although she would never complain if he covered her breasts or face with his seed.... or that of anyone of his choosing.
 
Jin leaned against the edge of the tub as Erica's stroking became more intense, groaning as more blood rushed into his cock. "I think that could be arranged," he said to her. Not to be outdone, his hands sought out her clit, rubbing her more intensely there as well.

He kissed her, slowly and deeply, as their hands moved on each other, intoxicated by the way she knew how to find stoke his arousal into a wildfire. He finally pulled away to gasp for breath. "Let's move somewhere a little more comfortable," he said to her, reaching for a towel from the nearby rack.
 
Slowly Erica left the tub, making sure he had a good view of all her charms. Sexily she dried her body, teasing her hot pussy with the towel.

- "Maybe you should help... it just doesn't seem willing to dry..."

She commented with a wink
 
He joined her outside of the tub, "Let me see if I can help you with that," he said with a smile as he knelt down between her legs. Spreading her knees a bit with his hands, "Maybe we should try blow drying?" He said as he blew gently across her clit, watching goosebumps spring up across her mound, teasing the sensitive nub of flesh.

As Erica became even wetter, Jin said, "I guess I'll have to wipe it all up instead," as his tongue dragged up her slit, tasting her juices as his tongue darted inside of her pussy.
 
Erica grinned and enjoyed his attentions. Most people that had summoned her only cared about their own desire and pleasure and not on returning it, so it was nice to have a change. Being a succubus she was very wet and it was very doubtful there would be a girl on this world who tasted better.

She let her hand play with his hairs as he teased her with his tongue
 
The scent and taste of her pussy was addicting. Sweet and musky with a raw sexuality that made his heart pound and his cock throb. His tongue probed deeper, his hands grabbing her ass and pulling her close, so he could taste more of her, making sure to pay generous attention to her clit as well.

He stood up, kissing her deeply so she could taste herself on his lips, before lifting her off of her feet and bringing her over to the bedroom where he threw her down onto the bed. "I think we should try plugging that leak instead," he said with a grin, as he slid his cock into her. His mouth went to her breasts, sucking and biting her hard nipples as his hips grinded against hers.
 
Although the fuck on the bed started with him on top of her, it hardly took any moment before the position changed and she was riding him. Her breasts bouncing above him and his cock feeling very good inside her. Doggy was a favourite for her, but riding a cock and teasing it with the skill of her pussy was also very hot. It just depended on how much control she wanted to have over the situation.

She took his hands and brought them to her breasts so he could play with them while she fucked his brains out, happy to be alone with him for a while.
 
Before he knew what was happening, she had suddenly rolled him onto his back, taking control as she rode him. The skill she exhibited as she rolled her hips up and down on his cock left him breathless. His hands played with her breasts as he relaxed, letting Erica control the pace as he laid, just enjoying it all.

His cock throbbed inside of her as she teased him, keeping him from getting too close to cumming. He sucked and pulled on her nipples as she rode him, groaning in pleasure and a little frustration as he felt her pussy grip and slide along his cock, his back arching as the pleasure became more intense. "You're teasing me..." he groaned as she rode him.
 
Erica smiled as she looked at him.

- "I would say you love being teased like this and you wouldn't mind if more women and girls teased you like this..."

She kept fucking him and removed the little block she had placed over him, knowing his orgasm wouldn't be too far away now.
 
She was absolutely right, of course. His breathing grew heavier as she continued riding him, driving him closer and closer to the edge.

Jin felt something loosen inside of him, as though a knot had suddenly become undone, and he felt his cock swell and grow tight with his impending orgasm. He grabbed Erica's waist, feeling her hips slamming into his as he exploded, gushing his seed into her with a yell of pleasure.

He fell back down onto the bed, bringing Erica's head down to kiss her deeply as his cock twitched inside of her, slowly coming down from his orgasmic high.
 
Erica had no problem at all with the long passionate kiss that followed and kissed him with such fire that new life came to Jin's cock. Their tongues played and danced eagerly. Jin's cock was still inside her, not as hard as before but still big enough to keep his seed from escaping her
 
He moaned into her mouth as he felt his cock start to swell again inside of Erica as their tongues eagerly met and wrestled. Jin couldn't believe that she was already able to start getting him hard again so quickly. Still sensitive from his orgasm, every twitch and squeeze of her pussy sent shivers of pleasure up his spine. His hips rocked back and forth, ready for another round.
 
- "What a big boy you have gotten..."

Erica moaned into his ear, adapting to the role as his former babysitter. Her hand slowly moved to his cock, stroking his balls. She teased them and could very well feel how his weapon found new life.
 
He grabbed Erica's ass possessively as her hand teased and stroked him, grinding his hips against her as his cock surged to life again inside of her.

Jin bit down on her shoulder with a moan as her fingers ran over his sensitive balls, feeling them swell as they produced more seed to pump into her. She knew exactly how to touch him to make him ache for more. His hips began to rock, driving his cock into her once again, stirring up the load of cum he had already pumped inside of her.
 
Erica loved to tease his cock and balls with her hand and the way he started to fuck her again. Again it had been a very good day for them both, even if it hadn't ended with an orgy in the cafeteria this time.

- "I wonder how your new courses will be. Hopefully there will be some handsome demons around..."

She commented without slowing down her teasing
 
"Getting bored with us mere mortals?" he asked with a grin as they moved together atop his bed, glad for the momentary distraction from his aching cock. He bit back a comment about meeting other succubi. That probably wouldn't be the wisest thing to say when Erica had his balls in her hands.

"You won't have to pretend that you're human anymore," he added, trying to get the sentence out without moaning as she continued to ride him.
 
- "Not at all"

Erica said with a grin as she kept teasing his flesh, but still there was a playful glint in her eyes as she thought of other demons.

- "Most demons aren't as friendly as I am, and unlike mere mortals, they will easily be able to hurt me. They just take what they want whether that is pleasure or blood."
 
"You sound like you're looking forward to it," he said, his breath catching as she teased him more. He let out a groan of mixed pleasure and frustration from behind clenched teeth as his cock plunged into her again as Erica's hips came down, caught in her wet, tight grip. It was becoming difficult to form words as she pushed him closer to the edge, but never quite letting him reach it. His hands clenched tighter around her ass, just hanging on for the ride.
 
- "I don't know much about your studies here... but I can imagine the various demons will have to fight each other during some classes. Think you can handle seeing a demon easily force me to the ground, his claws ripping my clothes off before he makes me scream...?"

Erica made sure she kept teasing him to keep his lust having control over him.

- "But don't worry, I will make sure you get enough action during the days and nights too..."
 
Back
Top