Been long time

firefighterscott

Kneel at my side pet
I am a white male good build lives in New York. I've been away from lit for awhile. I and looking for a online fwb. I have kik and skype that I can give out if anyone wants it. Looking for women to chat with and play with online. My woman types I like are business woman teachers or lonely moms and wives. If your interested in chatting please send me a message or comment on thread. I hope to hear from you lovely ladies soon.

I am a white male good build lives in New York. I've been away from lit for awhile. I and looking for a online fwb. I have kik and skype that I can give out if anyone wants it. Looking for women to chat with and play with online. My woman types I like are business woman teachers or lonely moms and wives. If your interested in chatting please send me a message or comment on thread. I hope to hear from you lovely ladies soon.

See you on and then off message board. Have never replied. Thought I would this morning. Anyone who is a cat daddy is worthy of a bump on this cold morning.

Stay warm and safe!

:rose:

See you on and then off message board. Have never replied. Thought I would this morning. Anyone who is a cat daddy is worthy of a bump on this cold morning.

Stay warm and safe!

:rose:

Thank you very much and I have 5 cats.

Back