I wish....

While I am thankful for all I have in my life I wish Bear and I could have found our way.

I wish I could take back the mistake I did, but I can't so now I wish I could just move on.

I wish I could make the 2 most important people in my life happy. Not doing a very good job lately......

I wish we were still friends, but I realize I am probably better off without you.
I wish it didn't hurt so bad.

I wish I didn't have to go through life defending myself and those I care about but sadly it is something you just grow used to doing

I wish I could make so many of these wishes come true,
I wish there really were three wishes
I wish I had that marvilloso magic wand
and I wish the genie would come and let me rub his lámpara :eek:

I wish she would tie my hands behind my back in the shower. Place nipple clamps on my erect nipples. Slip a ring around my rigid cock. Stuff her panties in my mouth and then have her way with me.

I wish she would tie my hands behind my back in the shower. Place nipple clamps on my erect nipples. Slip a ring around my rigid cock. Stuff her panties in my mouth and then have her way with me.

I was going to wish for some ice cream but now.. I wish I was in the shower with him. :devil:

I wish I had all my Keyboarding assignments for this week finished already.

I wish it was 5pm so that I didn't have to work anymore or that my power had an unfortunate mishap and I could no longer work

Back