Too lazy to get off their asses and sign up

Just for clarification, they arrived at a young age, but I don't think they were actually born here. Wouldn't that make them a citizen?
 
Just for clarification, they arrived at a young age, but I don't think they were actually born here. Wouldn't that make them a citizen?

If one isn't a natural born American citizen by Congressional definition, the only way else to LEGALLY be an American citizen is to be naturalized by Congressional definition.

:D

Perfect explanation, yet no doubt incomprehensible to amateurs. And to further frustrate amateurs who basically stay that way forever simply due to their own apathy/laziness...

Every natural born American citizen's status is ALWAYS supreme to every naturalized American citizen's status, since ONLY the natural born American citizen is constitutionally eligible to become President. Thus, CONSTITUTIONALLY/LEGALLY, there exists two separate classes of American citizens already, regardless of all the current "we're just as American as any other American" propaganda coming from the Dreamer and pro-illegal camps.

Everyone else in America is either here on some lesser LEGAL status than those 2 classes or, like no doubt maybe at least 30 million in America today, are here ILLEGALLY.

EZ-PZY

And I love posting all that because I fully discern how much it just absolutely rubs WRONG every friggin' socialsit's/progressive's/Democrat's unicorn fart-filled illusion of "EQUALITY" re the issue.

In constitutional fact, EVERY PERSON in America (and thus under American jurisdiction) - regardless of any citizenship status or lack thereof - is EQUAL under American law...

...of course, how law-abiding each person is has a whole bunch to do with how much that EQUAL thing applies.

:D
 
Back
Top