Redheads is someones Kryptonite

Please don't mention her name again, fastest way to put a dampner on the thread, lol
Not mentioning any names, but my husband would refer to that who shall remain nameless as the 'Superchook' (emu to our international visitors) which was the nicest term he used btw

Alina Kovalenko:
Rebecca (aka the clothes horse):
Alicia Witt:

Thanks Hans for the collection. Nice choices.
Those retro outfits worn by Lola are different.
I like the look Alicia has, it withgoes well the eyes ,pale skin and red hair

These are stunning
Thanks. I think they were too.

Cosplay is the "art" of dressing up as an anime character (or anime-related characters). So tonight is dedicated the thread here about guys and their fantasy for girls dressed up as their favorite anime character, or just any character.

Girl 1: OMG You look SO SLUTTY in that Yoko Littner costume!
Girl 2: It's cosplay, so it doesn't matter.

The skills required to complete a finished "Cosplay" outfit include anything from: sewing, woodcraft, knitting, sculpting, metal working, painting, fabric dying, hair styling etc.
Special care is given to ensuring the custom is exactly right, because if you have that belt buckle the wrong color, fans of that show will be letting you know all night.

Those who enter competitions can win big money and prizes, so it can be a hobby, or an interest, or it becomes full or part time job. People actually make a living from cosplay, and by making appearances.

You don’t get to have teenage boys without sitting down and watching some anime with them, and there are some sexy and fiery redheads.

Below is Yoko Littner from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. Who would have thought she would become a teacher :confused:
Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tails wearing the Robe of Yuen.
Leliana from Dragon Age, a role playing video game, and I love her costume.
And the last of our line up of Redheaded beauties is Red Sonia the she devil with a sword. Dear sweet Sonia, she can fuck all night, and fight all day, and not even break a sweat :D

Yoko Littner 1
Yoko Littner 2
Erza Scarlet
Leliana
Red Sonia

I'm just about the only guy I've ever met that grew up in the dawn of video games and didn't get into playing them. That being said, I love women dressed up as gamers. Probably goes all the way back to the first time I saw someone play Tomb Raider. Give them red hair too? I'm all in with that. 😀

Last edited by a moderator:
Those nymph's do cause much wood ! :devil: :kiss:

What are you doing to me!?!? I've recently realized that redheads are my kryptonite. I don't know where it came from, but now I can't get enough of redheads; especially if they have curly hair. I've convinced Mrs. S to go red, but she is only willing to go a light shade. Is love for her to go full out. She wouldn't be able to keep me off of her then.

These are stunning

Just Wow!

I'm just about the only guy I've ever met that grew up in the dawn of video games and didn't get into playing them. That being said, I love women dressed up as gamers. Probably goes all the way back to the first time I saw someone play Tomb Raider. Give them red hair too? I'm all in with that. 😀

And y'all could have made those comments without quoting the pictures and extending the page.

343854.jpg

More...

Was married to redhead for 19 yrs. Without a dought, my weakness behond all others! Lov redheads!

Tonight's Theme: Bedroom Eyes!

Tonights theme: Redheads with Blue Bedroom Eyes

Pupil dilation is the signature of bedroom eyes. There sexy, suggestive eyes that make one want to totally be in a bedroom with the bearer.

I myself, could just lose myself in Jensen Ackles' bedroom eyes. :D Yes! I really can!

Besides a mother looking at her child, or being startled, another thing that causes pupil dilation is physical attraction or pleasure. When someone finds another person attractive, the pupils dilate, and that dilation is often found attractive by others. This is sometimes referred to as 'bedroom eyes' because of its sexual connotation.

Magazines will enlargen pupils to make their models more appealing (thus increase sales), prior to publication .

KhxeUdP.jpg

GGkDl7B.jpg

I’ve added one for the ladies, and guys who likes guys.. Who would ever think Rupert Grint (aka Ron Weasly) could look like this?

1gNEwtc.jpg

http://imgur.com/KhxeUdP

http://imgur.com/GGkDl7B

http://imgur.com/1gNEwtc

I love women dressed up as gamers. Probably goes all the way back to the first time I saw someone play Tomb Raider. Give them red hair too? I'm all in with that. 😀
How would Mrs Swgopro look as Lara Croft?

Ben, Nice addition

Was married to redhead for 19 yrs. Without a dought, my weakness beyond all others! Lov redheads!

Was? So was FBG, 3 times. Perhaps you guys can start a support group.

Hah, a fun thread to read as I'm currently a redhead myself! Only a dyed one but still. Can't imagine anyone lusting after me just cos I dyed my hair, but then who knows what goes on out there.

I'm naturally a dark brunette and got very dark brown eyes, so none of that lovely red hair + blue eyes combination here. Unless I wear my contacts!

Can I put in a request for the theme of the night? You rarely see women of other ethnicities with red hair. Now THAT would drive me insane. 😀

Hah, a fun thread to read as I'm currently a redhead myself! Only a dyed one but still. Can't imagine anyone lusting after me just cos I dyed my hair, but then who knows what goes on out there.

I'm naturally a dark brunette and got very dark brown eyes, so none of that lovely red hair + blue eyes combination here. Unless I wear my contacts!
Glad you like the thread, and Reds with brown eyes is on the to do list

Can I put in a request for the theme of the night? You rarely see women of other ethnicities with red hair. Now THAT would drive me insane. 😀
No worries, I have some to post when I come back from work. There were plenty for Asians, then I asked my friend Google, for negroid (being the racial tag) and was sadly disappointed with the results. I had to put in "black women with red hair" a term I hate to use, and was surprised to see that about 70% that popped up was white women :confused:

Tonight’s Theme: Dark skinned lovelies with Red curly hair

Tonight’s Theme: Dark skinned lovelies with Red curly hair

Facts I know.

An Australian nickname for a person with red hair is Bluey, perhaps, because it’s believed reds have a fiery temper, and quick to get into a fight.

’There goes a blue’

Ranga is a newer Australian term of reference to call a person with red hair, and derives from Orangatang, because they have reddish hair.

Some Aboriginals may have red hair, but that’s because of the mixed ancestry from Europeans.

Some Neanderthals also had red hair, although the mutation responsible for this differs from that which causes red hair in modern humans.

And Tarim Basin in Xinjiang province of China have uncovered more than 100 naturally mummified corpses of people who lived there between 4,000 and 2,400, many with red hair and blue eyes, and are of an Indo European descent.

WV1YN1Y.jpg

5fKNlZp.jpg

Ejdjiih.png

http://imgur.com/WV1YN1Y
http://imgur.com/5fKNlZp
http://imgur.com/Ejdjiih

Red head here :D appreciate the love!
Glow in the embrace Leopardprint :D

I do have fondness for the gingers, love this thread!
And learning new nicknames for them is just bonus sauce!

Tonight's Theme: Redheads and Tiaras

Because a friend of mine is on a slow count to their wedding day,

Tiara. a jewelled ornamental band worn on the front of a woman's hair, for formal wear, or a girls name.

Dude! Wow! Did you see that hot redhead in there wearing the tiara? She’s smokin hot. I wonder what her name is?

Tiara

Yeah, she was wearing one.

No that's her name.

And, fyi, I actually, on occasions, do wear a tiara at work :D

pLY9THf.jpg

XaRNBTP.jpg

d5QhHHw.jpg

http://imgur.com/pLY9THf
http://imgur.com/XaRNBTP
http://imgur.com/d5QhHHw

I do have fondness for the gingers, love this thread!
And learning new nicknames for them is just bonus sauce!
Careful of the Kryptonite then Whiskey :devil:
Thanks for liking the thread. Bonus sauce? I think I might like the term.

Today's Theme: Reds and Stockings!

Today's Theme: Reds and Stockings!

Stockings and high heels will always be the ultimate in "subtle sex appeal". It can make any class of woman look high class woman. The sexiest thing a woman can wear to make a man's groin area swell with lustful desire, in my opinion, is stockings and a garter belt.

The first pair I wore, were a pair of fishnets, combined with garter belt, panties and sexy bra for my then bf when I was a mere lass of 18.

Not to be confused with Pantyhose, Tights, or Leggins; Stocking start at the toes and continue all the way up to the thigh. There are basically 2 types; Thigh High Stay Ups (have a built in elastic band to "stay up") and true Stockings. True stocking are normally 100% nylon or silk with no elastic bands. They require a Garter Belt to keep them in place.

Stocking are usually worn with a skirt or dress and provide the ultimate tease to men when they get a glimpse of the tops. Such a fun past time teasing men :devil: . It's also the sexiest female garment for a man to cum on.

Can I cum on your stockings, Red?

Baby, sure, I've bought them for you to cum on. Aren't I thoughtful?

I think I need a hand or two. Care to help?
V0ZqZFo.jpg

Feeling the sexy
xls7M0H.jpg

Lusty and busty
9tFs52v.jpg

Sassy lassie in baroque style

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's Theme: It's all about the Ooohhh Yeah!

Today's Theme: It's all about the Ooohhh Yeah! and with Reds

Guys, have you ever wondered about the pleasing sensation a woman feels when her lovely lips are parted by a hard hot throbbing cock, and enters?

Its a heavenly delicious mmmmm moment as the head enters, but then we become greedy needy bitches and we want more, the need to be filled, to have it all within, and gripping it because it's all about the ooooohhh yeah!

Oh Yeah!
Bliss
On edge
Smiling sweetly

Guys, have you ever wondered about the pleasing sensation a woman feels when her lovely lips are parted by a hard hot throbbing cock, and enters?

Its a heavenly delicious mmmmm moment as the head enters, but then we become greedy needy bitches and we want more, the need to be filled, to have it all within, and gripping it because it's all about the ooooohhh yeah!

Oh Yeah!
Bliss
On edge
Smiling sweetly

You have my undivided attention!

The Girl in the Wood

(Cisco Houston)

Oh, when I was a young boy
and drove my mother wild,
I met a maiden in the woods
and she said
"Child, look deep into my green eyes
and at my autumn hair,
When you're a man you'll never see
a girl quite as fair".

Chorus:
Remember me
Remember me
Remember me
for the rest of your life.

Her eyes were green as grassy pools
looking right at me,
And her hair was red and grown with leaves
just like an autumn tree
She moved her tiny hands
and she made a little turn.
She swayed in the wind
just like a graceful fern.

Chorus:

I swore as she vanished
that when I was full grown,
I'd have a girl just like her
to be my very own.
And now I am a man
and I'd marry if I could
But I can't lose the mem'ry
of The Girl In The Wood.

Chorus:

I've wished a hundred times
that she'd never looked at me.
With the first wild beauty
that only youth can see,
For a man cannot find it
when he's looking for a wife,
And he'll end up in bachelorhood
the rest of his life.

Chorus:

Oh Yeah!
Bliss
On edge
Smiling sweetly
The pics very hot but the things you say just have me all lusty for you ! :devil: :nana:

Because a friend of mine is on a slow count to their wedding day,

Tiara. a jewelled ornamental band worn on the front of a woman's hair, for formal wear, or a girls name.

Dude! Wow! Did you see that hot redhead in there wearing the tiara? She’s smokin hot. I wonder what her name is?

Tiara

Yeah, she was wearing one.

No that's her name.

And, fyi, I actually, on occasions, do wear a tiara at work :D

pLY9THf.jpg

XaRNBTP.jpg

d5QhHHw.jpg

http://imgur.com/pLY9THf
http://imgur.com/XaRNBTP
http://imgur.com/d5QhHHw

Careful of the Kryptonite then Whiskey :devil:
Thanks for liking the thread. Bonus sauce? I think I might like the term.
But will you wear one to bed??????

This Morning's Theme: The Red in the Woods

This Morning's Theme: The Red in the Woods
The Girl in the Wood

(Cisco Houston)

Her eyes were green as grassy pools
looking right at me,
And her hair was red and grown with leaves
just like an autumn tree
She moved her tiny hands
and she made a little turn.
She swayed in the wind
just like a graceful fern.

You've chosen today's theme Narratore. i love that poem.

wYwvrf4.jpg

mrwKmSI.jpg

NczXKeR.jpg

7uFoxZK.jpg

(I don't know who wrote this)

'Haven't you seen her'?! They all say
'The redheaded woman with the sexy sway'
'Yes I've seen her' one man cries
'the ultimate enigma with large blue eyes'
'she made me catch my breath' one man speaks.
'I've dreamt of women like her in my sleep'
Then in she walks, all eyes upon her.
They all want to speak to her, but no-one dares.
Her copper locks glisten in the light.
Her milky skin glows like the moon at night.
She owns the room but unaware
of the reaction she causes or the lengthy stares.
Men want her, women want to be her.
They all want the woman with the fiery red hair!

Who said culture and perversion don't mix :)

You have my undivided attention!
I wonder what the motivation was for it?

The pics very hot but the things you say just have me all lusty for you ! :devil: :nana:
I'm sure if I go back to Erotic Crack, you were in lust with me then ;)

But will you wear one to bed??????
:confused: Lust then marriage within 10 minutes?.
You dont fuck around :)
(Added bit: I thought later at work, weird post, even for me. The last time I wore a tiara, and ended up in bed was when i got married )

Last edited:
Tonight's Theme: Big Butt Reds.

There is a scientific reason why men find that robust, round, bouncy/perky butts are attractive and so arousing, but I'm going to let you find out what it is. :devil:

Red gripping a pole
TC5yI2P.jpg

Sultry Red!
rVkRm2p.jpg

Butt look and red hair!
B27Cu62.jpg

Cutie country lass
VzI9TMI.jpg

And thanks for the Red in the Woods pics, Sidonie! Quite inspiring!

Here's another Redhead song (with a nice Red in the vid)...

Red-Haired Mary

Is the singer an Irishman singing to a Country and Western type of beat?
Regardless, funny song, and thanks.

Back