Texas people

Considering that I'm awake already, not exactly. Hopefully it turns better, but me taking phone calls with asinine customers on little sleep. Off to a bad start. Thankfully I am allowed Facebook, Steam chat, iheart radio/youtube, and Kongregate to keep me sane. <3 to my friends.

I see a distinct lack of humping on that list. Come on now, tighten up!

Hello Texans. Any Super bowl parties going on?? Anything else fun?? I want someone to do. Oops I mean something to do this weekend

I don't watch football but I will be attending a Super Bowl party to drink and act like I know what I'm talking about... :)

Hello Texans. Any Super bowl parties going on?? Anything else fun?? I want someone to do. Oops I mean something to do this weekend

Nice slip of tongue Lolly. You must be free from patient duty this weekend. I am also looking. I am stuck in North Dakota for the weekend.

not a Texan but a brit who loves the state, can't wait to come back and visit again always looking to chat with lovely Texan ladies too

Happy Saturday All! Just stumbled on this thread and wanted to say hello from Austin :)

Back