The China Pearl Inn part 7

I have met a surprisingly increasing number of soldiers that do not serve. Even after all of the troops lost to Iraq and Afghanistan. A large number of people are still joining the armed forces to pay for college. With no intention of doing a single thing more than absolutely necessary to achieve their goals. Last week one of these lovely people had the nerve to ask me how much I had to fuck up at a collage to be stuck in the army for 23 years.

CG is absolutely right.
Service is about freely giving of yourself for the good of others. Not about carrying a rifle. Firemen don't do it for the money, I know a handful of crazy EMTs that don't make any more than i do. And I work in a warehouse. But they are just a few examples of organized service. There are still teachers out there that want to open the eyes of youth to help them understand the world they will inherit. Sometime service is simply the one cashier who know every customer that comes thro8their line and is always happy to see the next one, even when their personal day has been crap. They make sure you day was better for at least the few minutes it took to go through their line at the store. I know a hairstylist who can read your body language so well that not only can she tell if you want to or need to talk but she opens the conversation pretty close to where you need to be. I asked her about it she didn't even know she was doing it and a month later when I went back in she was still doing it. She said she had been looking for "it" and still had no clue how it worked but as long as it did she was going to use it, "because people need a pick me up".

A good hand shake, eye contact, and just the words "thank you" to a Veteran means a lot.
Please don't thank us for our service, please don't look away first. There are a few diffrent things here that would probably take a whole book to break down. But "thank you" cincearly spoken means you would rather us not have to do what we do. To a lot of PTSD vets the "for your service" means one of two things we were only good when we were of use to you, or my only value is the pain that you would bare. I understand that it's a language that most people just don't know. I personally have never been diagnosed with PTSD but I don't know anyone who has put more that ten years in that is untouched. So ya I probably got some of that. But i digress.


Well said Raven;)
 
Hiya everyone,

I'm having internet problems and may not be on much for a while. :((its taken ten minutes to load this page)

I will also be on holiday over xmas new year so If I don't get to see you before I get back in early January I'm sending you all my love:heart::heart::heart::heart: now.

Please everyone stay safe over the festive season.

I'm hoping my internet situation will improve before my holiday starts but just in case.

:heart:much love:heart:

:rose:Uggg
 
TGIF everyone! Who wants to cause a little mischief? *swings around a key* I've got a hankering for Phoo.
 
Nah I for one am just a randy old sailor that enjoys teasing young ladies Robyn.

I try when I can to support those still on the line. I hope my writing can bring a smile to your faces and give you a moment of relaxing fantasy.


Uggg thanks for the heads up. Enjoy your holidays.


Such a silly question Shiva! I give the her a lecherous grin All you have to do is ask Miss.;)
 
Hi CG! *She winked and blew him a kiss*

I'm not used to having to ask for such things. Such things usually ask for me instead.
 
Oh pout You have forgotten my Birth day already Shiva and your sweet sensual gift.:eek:
 
No not at all Sal In fact I have an empty knee that need a sexy young Miss to sit on it. I give Sal a come hither look as I pat my knee


Feel like volunteering Sal? :devil:ish :D
 
Last edited:
I'd love to CG. I sit on his knee and hug him close. Problem is its late here now and I need my sleep. I kiss you passionately and wish the night was younger.
 
I smile as the stunning young beauty settles on my knee, warps her arms around me and gives me sensual little hug. I enfold Sal in the security of my arms

Well If you need to sleep Sal rest your head on my shoulder. and nape here.:devil:ish :D
 
I smile as the stunning young beauty settles on my knee, warps her arms around me and gives me sensual little hug. I enfold Sal in the security of my arms

Well If you need to sleep Sal rest your head on my shoulder. and nape here.:devil:ish :D

I creep down from the guest room and see Storm fast asleep in CG’s arms. I gently wake her to remind her we agreed on an early morning run. She gently disentangles herself from CG, kisses his cheek and leaves with me, back to real life.
 
Watching the goings on from the shadows, I see the young ladies slip our in their running gear. Without a sound I slip down from the rafters and start the mornings coffee and hot cider. Adding some fresh squeezed juices to the bars stock of breakfast beverages and some proper British Breakfast tea. Nodding my approval a move to the task of cooking and setting out breakfast. Sausages, and bacon heaped on a platter. Ham stakes and thin cut beef stakes, toast with cinnamon dusted over it and plane, grilled cheese pouring off of plates, French toast, waffles, pancakes, hot cakes, hash browns, eggs of every description including omelets, even a few slightly out of practice minute eggs.

That might slow them all down long enough to chew... throwing a very old style travelers cloak over myself I curl up in the corner near the fireplace after making sure it is well stoked and stocked. 1:52 and all is well
 
Storm and I return to the inn where starting with the fruit juice we gratefully take some of the breakfast (being Jewish I avoid the bacon and gammon). After breakfast we take some coffee back to our quarters. Us girls have some serious partying to do tonight!

Wonder how Sharing Fantasies is? Hope the Californian fires have missed her.
 
Fires are hundreds of miles away. Even if I were visiting, the fires aren't where I would be. Supposed to rain maybe snow on Sunday. If it does, it will be the first precipitation we have had in a couple of months and the first of winter. Been chilly but dry here.

Looks like there is quite a spread in the Inn, not sure where Raven gets the energy to do all that work, but it is appreciated. Helping myself to some of the food before heading off to bed. Thanks Raven. :rose:
 
Back
Top