Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes.. but I used to teach parenting so they actually paid to hear it

HYE used a naughty chair? (details if it wasn't for a toddler)

Not a chair, but I've certainly made an adult woman sit on the basement stairs for five minutes until she calmed herself down.

HYE been in the chair?

I don't think that counts! Neeners! You're being mean and recycling questions... :p But no.

HYE felt like a car ride was going to take too long thanks to the building sexual tension?

and here I was - going to ask to see the pics :D

absolutely

HYE been felt up in a moving vehicle because you couldn't wait any longer?

Last edited:
absolutely

HYE been felt up in a moving vehicle because you couldn't wait any longer?

Nope.. Have I felt up the driver because I couldn't wait any longer? Oh, yeah...

HYE smelled someones perfume/cologne in a crowd and turned to find the owner? The scent drawing you to them..

Nope.. Have I felt up the driver because I couldn't wait any longer? Oh, yeah...

HYE smelled someones perfume/cologne in a crowd and turned to find the owner? The scent drawing you to them..

perfume makes me sneeze!

HYE forgotten to wear underwear?

Nope.

HYE forgotten to put away your "toys" when you had company over?
we had a house guest who got nosy, went through all my dresser drawers. I'd have given cold cash to see her expression when she got to the 2nd one down.
But they were put away.

Have you ever ordered something and then had to explain it because somebody else got to the mail box first?

we had a house guest who got nosy, went through all my dresser drawers. I'd have given cold cash to see her expression when she got to the 2nd one down.
But they were put away.

Have you ever ordered something and then had to explain it because somebody else got to the mail box first?

My Dad intercepted a mail order of lube back when I was still at home.

HYE walked in on a family member?

Ewwww

HYE fantasized about someone of the same sex while having sex with someone of the opposite sex?

*connects the dots* OH! Okay.. um.. maybe? I might have for like a few minutes but it's never been long lived.

HYE made a deal with your spouse about having a 3some? Such as- if I have a ffm with you then we get to do a mmf next?

no, can't say I have.

HYE accidentally felt someone up?
(It can happen, I have a story I'm just not telling it!)

Yes. While getting a haircut I moved my arm while holding a magazine and the hairdresser next to me walked right into it. It was an accident but she gave me a very dirty look.

HYE wanted the poster above you? ;)

Yes. While getting a haircut I moved my arm while holding a magazine and the hairdresser next to me walked right into it. It was an accident but she gave me a very dirty look.

HYE wanted the poster above you? ;)

Sometimes

HYE shoplifted some insignificant item just to find out if you could get away with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back