How to view feedback

fluffy916

Virgin
Joined
Mar 7, 2019
Posts
4
I've published a few stories, and would like to view any feedback that I've received. Where do I go on the site for this? I don't see any notifications in my e-mail, and I don't see any links or sections of the "feedback portal" that are of use.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
 
EDIT: I went to your story and now I see I misunderstood your question. The Send Feedback function. I've never received anything from that. I recall some conversations that it is non-functioning, but that could be rumor. You could try to get someone you know to send you feedback to see if it works.

delete original response...
 
Last edited:
hmmmm

Thank you for the reply. I'm under the impression that there is, in fact, another section called "feedback," that is completely separate from the comment section at the end of the story. In fact, users have the option of either leaving a comment, or feedback, depending on what's selected.
 
Thank you for the reply. I'm under the impression that there is, in fact, another section called "feedback," that is completely separate from the comment section at the end of the story. In fact, users have the option of either leaving a comment, or feedback, depending on what's selected.

Yes, your public comment function is working fine. It's the second option; Send Author Your Feedback, that to my understanding is not working. The feedback should go directly to the author's registered email account, as I understand it. I'll go send you one and then we'll know.

You may get a more definitive/detailed answer if you post this in the Authors hangout Forum. And my recollection may be wrong.

EDIT: I just sent you two "feedback test" messages. The first was sent from your Profile page. The second was sent from the Feedback option at the end of your story. If you do not receive them, the system must be down...if you do, question resolved ;)
 
Thank you!

Yes, you are 100% right. It was going to my e-mail address, but it was being sent to the spam folder. I had checked there before, but didn't see the feedback... I just probably wasn't looking closely enough.

Thank you again for the help! I appreciate it!
 
Back
Top