creative images of a average guy

Your wish is my command kim, I'll try to get them up as soon as I can, but it'll be a couple of days at least

You have really lovely pictures! New fan here!:D
I think my favorite has to be the curled one. Im not sure why, but it just really gets my attention!
I cant wait to see more!:cattail:

You have really lovely pictures! New fan here!:D
I think my favorite has to be the curled one. Im not sure why, but it just really gets my attention!
I cant wait to see more!:cattail:

Yukki love thank you very much!!! I must say I'm a fan of your pics as well, super sexy!! :devil:

Sadly college has been taking up all of my time lately or else I would have uploaded tons of new pics, but don't worry the term is almost over and i'll be adding more soon ;)

Yukki love thank you very much!!! I must say I'm a fan of your pics as well, super sexy!! :devil:

Sadly college has been taking up all of my time lately or else I would have uploaded tons of new pics, but don't worry the term is almost over and i'll be adding more soon ;)

Oh well thank you!;) Well then Ill be sure to stick around *Subscribes*! Take your time, just don't take too long!:D

So I've been gone for a while, now that I've got all of my college work done, time to party! Here are a few new pics for you ladies, inspired by kfoster

I hope I haven't kept everyone waiting too long

more on the way from this series

Last edited:
Wow! Both sets are absolutely yummy! I do have two that are favorites!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yuuuup. Im really drooling!:D

Oh & Its great to have you back! The waiting was definitely worth it ;)

Wow! Both sets are absolutely yummy! I do have two that are favorites!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Yuuuup. Im really drooling!:D

Oh & Its great to have you back! The waiting was definitely worth it ;)

I must agree with Yukki! Thank you so much! :heart: :heart: a man in a suit, esp. if he's stripping it off. :kiss:

Very nice!

The different body poses were artistic and sexy all at the same time, and the new ones are very yummy! Love a man dressed up :)

~:rose:~

Back