Favorite BDSM Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compliments of the festive season all.

tumblr_nzvtg8u8jv1u3uokao1_540.jpg

I keep coming back to this image.
What would I do next? Administer a Hitachi?

I'd start with something like a vibrating egg or something small like that (anyone use an OhMiBod?) which can be inserted while she contemplates her upcoming fate. 5-10 minutes alone, wrap the clamp chain around the vibe tail or base for extra stimulation. Then use an ice cube...applied right about there...and there and there...and oh look it glides so nicely across the skin from here to there...you know you like it, look at all the goosebumps... Yes I know you can't talk through the gag. That's ok, you don't need to talk to me right now.

Ahem, ahhh, where was I? Oh I remember...

Maybe I'd use a flogger or slap bat after the clamps come off. Releasing her arms and chest then having her lean back with her wrists bound would open up her front. Depending on how flexible she is, maybe the toe tie would need to come off too, I want those knees out of the way and I don't want her riping the skin off her toes as she slaps her knees together and spreads them apart again while I'm flogging.

She would need a line from wrists to her hair to hold her head back. I want to see her face while I warm her up, that ice cube was probably cold, poor baby, and the vibe battery is probably close to dead by now. Any gag needs to come out too.

So kissable, so helpless. So much mine to possess. Look at those eyes...

Then comes the Hitachi and a spreader bar. Her legs would need released at that point anyway, her knees would probably be screaming. Face up, face down, only 5 more orgasms to go. Spank that ass so she'll remember every time she sits down tomorrow.

Pretty normal Saturday night.

I'd start with something like a vibrating egg or something small like that (anyone use an OhMiBod?) which can be inserted while she contemplates her upcoming fate. 5-10 minutes alone, wrap the clamp chain around the vibe tail or base for extra stimulation. Then use an ice cube...applied right about there...and there and there...and oh look it glides so nicely across the skin from here to there...you know you like it, look at all the goosebumps... Yes I know you can't talk through the gag. That's ok, you don't need to talk to me right now.

Ahem, ahhh, where was I? Oh I remember...

Maybe I'd use a flogger or slap bat after the clamps come off. Releasing her arms and chest then having her lean back with her wrists bound would open up her front. Depending on how flexible she is, maybe the toe tie would need to come off too, I want those knees out of the way and I don't want her riping the skin off her toes as she slaps her knees together and spreads them apart again while I'm flogging.

She would need a line from wrists to her hair to hold her head back. I want to see her face while I warm her up, that ice cube was probably cold, poor baby, and the vibe battery is probably close to dead by now. Any gag needs to come out too.

So kissable, so helpless. So much mine to possess. Look at those eyes...

Then comes the Hitachi and a spreader bar. Her legs would need released at that point anyway, her knees would probably be screaming. Face up, face down, only 5 more orgasms to go. Spank that ass so she'll remember every time she sits down tomorrow.

Pretty normal Saturday night.

I'm sitting here squeezing my thighs together,whimpering and fanning myself because the ceiling fan evidently has malfunctioned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back