Two lies and a truth.

More Og:

1. According to other researchers on Ancestry, oggbashan, through the female line, is descended from King Henry II.

2. Oggbashan was Best Man when a friend was married. The Friend was 20th in line to the Stuart Monarchy (Bonnie Prince Charlie etc.)

3. In the 1960s Oggbashan hired Eric Clapton to play for a private party.
 
Last edited:
oops, sorry. Correct answer is #3: Bowling, basketball, baseball, karting, softball, soccer, track, and auto racing

I made future bobsledder Jeffery Woodard's nose bleed during a pick-up football game.

I sang on stage with Blotto's road crew, during a mic check.
 
More Og:

1. According to other researchers on Ancestry, oggbashan, through the female line, is descended from King Henry II.

2. Oggbashan was Best Man when a friend was married. The Friend was 20th in line to the Stuart Monarchy (Bonnie Prince Charlie etc.)

3. In the 1960s Oggbashan hired Eric Clapton to play for a private party.

#3 is my guess
 
1: i once danced (in a tutu) for a priest
2: i've never told a lie
3: laurel and sean are just two of my many alts
 
More Og:

1. According to other researchers on Ancestry, oggbashan, through the female line, is descended from King Henry II.

2. Oggbashan was Best Man when a friend was married. The Friend was 20th in line to the Stuart Monarchy (Bonnie Prince Charlie etc.)

3. In the 1960s Oggbashan hired Eric Clapton to play for a private party.

You're good at this. I think 1 is true. And I bet 2 isn't true, because he was actually 3rd or 4th in line...
 
1.) I was in a commercial with Bobby Orr

2.) I climbed Kilimanjaro

3.) I speak 4 languages
 
You're good at this. I think 1 is true. And I bet 2 isn't true, because he was actually 3rd or 4th in line...

1. Is true. If I believe it. If it is true, then through Henry II I am also descended from:

a. Julius Caesar, and his ultimate ancestor is the Roman Goddess Venus; and

b. Cleopatra, and her ultimate ancestors are the Egyptian God Osiris and the Goddess Isis, and the Greek Goddess Aphrodite; and

c. The Wodingas - the Scandinavian Kings whose ancestor was the Norse God Odin/Woden (after whom Wednesday is named).

But, even if it is true, I share that ancestry with tens of thousands of other living people.

As for 2? He was 32nd in line. Now, because of births in senior lines, he is about 200th.
 
Any guesses about my father?

Og's Father: Two lies and a truth:

1. Og's father was given a formal written reprimand by a member of the UK Cabinet for riding his motorcycle up the steps of St Paul's Cathedral. That reprimand was permanent and was still on his personnel file when he finally retired at age 75.

2. Og's father was introduced to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh five times within 24 hours.

3. Og's father finally graduated from University age 75.
 
More Og:

1. I was a qualified member of a cave rescue team.

2. For Empire/Commonwealth Day in my school, I dressed up in blackface and sang a coon song.

3. I went to sea on Britain's last battleship, HMS Vanguard.
 
I'm going with #1 as the truth. I think you get your sense of adventure from your father.

Edit:ach too late thinking about it.

Correct! He was a 14 year old just qualified telegram boy for the main Post Office in London, riding a motorcycle - then legal for 14 year olds.

His superior gave him an urgent telegram for the Dean of St Pauls Cathedral (the post once held by the poet John Donne), with the order to get it to the Dean as quickly as possible.

My father rode his motorcycle the few hundred yards to St Pauls, past Queen Victoria's statue, up the steps and leaned his motorcycle against the main doors. He rushed into St Pauls shouting for the Dean.

As is often the case, the telegram was only urgent and important in the eyes of the sender. It wasn't important to the Dean, who complained to the Postmaster General, one of the Dean's personal friends and at that time a member of the Cabinet (think US Secretary of State). The Postmaster General wrote a formal written reprimand to my father, a permanent blot on his record. When my father finally retired as a very senior Civil Servant after writing letters to and answering letters from Number 10 Downing Street daily for the last five years of his career, his formal written reprimand was read out at his retirement party.

What made my father's offence worse was that his motorcycle had scratched the door, and dripped oil on the steps.

stock-photo-st-paul-s-cathedral-great-west-door-in-london-at-night-37478356.jpg



As for #2. Only four times, not five. The Queen and Duke of Edinburgh visited the Rock of Gibraltar as the last stop on their inaugural tour of the Commonwealth in 1954. My father was introduced in his official capacity as a Head of a Department, in his capacity as Chairman of the Sports Club, in his capacity as Director of the Choral Society, and finally as Chairman of the selectors for Miss Gibraltar.

Og was a schoolboy and Boy Scout. I had to parade past their Majesties as a Boy Scout, hurriedly change behind a stand to become a schoolboy while their Majesties drove past, change back into Scout uniform to be inspected and then march off as a Scout before rushing back, changing again, and marching off as a schoolboy.

Their Majesties must have gained the impression that Gibraltar's population was far greater than it actually was, because many people on the Rock were doing similar quick change acts e.g. Civil Defence volunteer, employed Fireman, reserve Royal Navy sailor...
 
2 and 3 can't be true, so the answer must be 1.

I hope he enjoyed it. :)
you are correct. i still find it hard to lie and had trouble thinking what to come up with for 2 and 3 lol.

the tutu thing was a bit of net curtain ruched with shirring elastic and i was about 4 or 5 and playing at being ballerinas with my sisters in the garden when the priest called round - he asked us to show him our dance and i was the only one who would. the others were all a little older and more self-conscious. i, on the other hand, felt it improper to refuse a priest's request because as far as i knew they were 'this' close to Jesus.
 
1. Lj kept his word and met with me in folsom.

2. Laurel is carrying my secret love child.

3. I am the father of one of literotica's members child.
 
Back
Top