Two lies and a truth.

Garnate

Died Tragically
Go ahead and make three statements about yourself; one being true. We can guess which one it is. Or, I can. Because I'm literally that bored.

Mine:

1. I masturbated all the way through Wolf of Wall Street.

2. I won a tap dance competition in the 4th grade.

3. I have lunch regularly with the rapper of ELIM.

I'll say #2 is true. The deciding factor was that The Wolf of Wall Street is pretty damn long.

1. Every time I read a post by Indie I have to smash something.

2. Every time I read a post by JohnnySavage I have to pound my vulva with a cucumber.

2. Every time I read a post by Phelia KY Jelly shoots out of my ears.

2. Every time I read a post by JohnnySavage I have to pound my vulva with a cucumber.

I know one truth. You can't count past two.

Mine:

1. I recruited a prostitute to be a member of our local Chamber of Commerce.

2. I built a sports kit car from Ford 8 (that is 8hp, not V8) parts that reached a maximum speed of 55 mph.

3. I won a cross-country race in England because most of the other runners wouldn't swim the part of the course that was flooded.

Go ahead and make three statements about yourself; one being true. We can guess which one it is. Or, I can. Because I'm literally that bored.

Mine:

1. I masturbated all the way through Wolf of Wall Street.

2. I won a tap dance competition in the 4th grade.

3. I have lunch regularly with the rapper of ELIM.

1. I'm masturbating to your av right now.

2. I asked you out on a date.

3. You said yes.

You look better every day.

I'll say #2 is true. The deciding factor was that The Wolf of Wall Street is pretty damn long.
Hah! Good thinking. It's number 3, though.
I was thinking along the same lines. That would be a marathon session.
I think I could make it work.

The last one! Please be the last one!
Mine:

1. I recruited a prostitute to be a member of our local Chamber of Commerce.

2. I built a sports kit car from Ford 8 (that is 8hp, not V8) parts that reached a maximum speed of 55 mph.

3. I won a cross-country race in England because most of the other runners wouldn't swim the part of the course that was flooded.
Numero dos?
1. I'm masturbating to your av right now.

2. I asked you out on a date.

3. You said yes.

You look better every day.
#2! And thank you :)

1. i don't drink coffee with sugar
2. i only have 6 alts
3. i love posting random thoughts and pics.

Numero dos?

No. Number 1. After all, I am Vice-President of our local Chamber of Commerce. A woman working alone as a prostitute in the UK is legal. She paid her taxes, her dues to the Chamber of Commerce, offered a ten per cent discount to fellow Chamber Members, and received a discount on goods and services from the others.

I don't know whether any Chamber Members asked her for a discount. She offered 'special discipline' for older men...

Last edited:
No. Number 1. After all, I am Vice-President of our local Chamber of Commerce. A woman working alone as a prostitute in the UK in legal. She paid her taxes, her dues to the Chamber of Commerce, offered a ten per cent discount to fellow Chamber Members, and received a discount on goods and services from the others.

I don't know whether any Chamber Members asked her for a discount. She offered 'special discipline' for older men...

Should be a TV movie, definitely.

Og's Father: Two lies and a truth:

1. Og's father was given a formal written reprimand by a member of the UK Cabinet for riding his motorcycle up the steps of St Paul's Cathedral. That reprimand was permanent and was still on his personnel file when he finally retired at age 75.

2. Og's father was introduced to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh five times within 24 hours.

3. Og's father finally graduated from University age 75.

I thought it was #2

1. I broke an Olympic athlete's nose

2. I once sang on stage with the Ramones-parody band Blotto

3. I got "my name in the paper" for eight sports

I voted for Reagan in 1984.
I voted for Clinton in 1992.
I voted for Dubya in 2004.

I'm not sure which answers are to which list of three statements.

For Rob's:

I voted for Reagan in 1984.
I voted for Clinton in 1992.
I voted for Dubya in 2004.

I think 2 is correct.

Back