NFL Football 2013

The Bengals are kicking the Vikings ass, so far. It is 42-14 in the 4th quarter.


Cleveland is hanging in there with the Jets but still not looking sharp, they will probably lose.
 
Redskins deserve to lose that game.

Fuck, wish both teams had managed to lose it.
 
so... i hate to sound all ungrateful for the one winning season, but maybe you guys could kinda, sorta fire schwartz? you know, just a thought. 'cause, like, some of us wouldn't mind seeing another winning season at some point, you know?
 
With the 4 today, Manning sets a new season record and is now only 21 behind Favre's all-time passing TDs record...

...he also only needs 266 passing yards against the Raiders next week to set a new season record in that cat, too (he'll most likely have to await the 2015 season before breaking Favre's all-time passing yardage record).

Unfortunately, a new nightmare has arisen in my imagination, one that can actually almost totally overshadow everything great PManning has achieved in the last two, incredulous, comeback seasons:

...if the bastard Irsay's team makes it to Mile High and then goes on to victory in East Rutherford.
 
Waiting for a Ravens comeback against the Pats....
 
Wow, I missed the end of the Green Bay/ Steelers game and it looked like a REALLY good ending. Holy Cow.
 
Unless you are a Packer fan like myself then it is just depressing. Now I need the Eagles to win to make next week worth it.

as much as i'd prefer that not to happen, the eags will probably win, given gb and detroit both lost for me.
 
Wow...All the Bears fans I know were cheering and jumping for joy when he got knocked out and then would say him being out of the game had nothing to do with the outcome.

I am with you, win because you are the better team not because the other team's best player is out.

most of them have never played the game at all, though i must admit i have enjoyed the silence coming out of cheeseland since.
 
Back
Top