Lesbian BDSM

redder00

Literotica Guru
I don't know exactly why mods here deleted "Lesbian BDSM" and "When dominance is beautiful v2" threads. but ladies who discuss here, please post all your pictures -no matter what kind of sexual content they are- as links in this thread to not give them excuses.
Looks like they are too lazy to just delete or edit posts and instead, they delete the whole thread without caring much about the discussions and friendships happened there that might be important and valuable for some people. I've never seen a forum like this with such kind of moderation anywhere.

I don't know exactly why mods here deleted "Lesbian BDSM" and "When dominance is beautiful v2" threads. but ladies who discuss here, please post all your pictures -no matter what kind of sexual content they are- as links in this thread to not give them excuses.
Looks like they are too lazy to just delete or edit posts and instead, they delete the whole thread without caring much about the discussions and friendships happened there that might be important and valuable for some people. I've never seen a forum like this with such kind of moderation anywhere.

trawling through entire threads to edit individual posts is what happens in the first instance. however, it is time consuming. so, when there are multiple posts which violate the guidelines i'll delete the thread.

you can actually help yourself by reporting images which go against the guidelines. that way there won't be such a potential build-up of images - ergo, the images are edited and the thread remains.

thanks in anticipation of your future cooperation.

trawling through entire threads to edit individual posts is what happens in the first instance. however, it is time consuming. so, when there are multiple posts which violate the guidelines i'll delete the thread.

you can actually help yourself by reporting images which go against the guidelines. that way there won't be such a potential build-up of images - ergo, the images are edited and the thread remains.

thanks in anticipation of your future cooperation.

And I concur:)

VrSaXR3.jpg

I think erotic art is allowed, I hope. Here's a favourite of mine

Attachments

• tumblr_phql326GDe1wi69syo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_phql326GDe1wi69syo1_500.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 3

thanks for re-starting it

Back