Attention craved wife flirts a bit too much

AT69TA

Experienced
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Posts
59
This probably happens in real life more than we care to admit, but my story idea is about an attractive blonde wife with an average athletic body, still looks sexy in a bikini, that has a sexy smile and "come fuck me eyes". She knows she gets "looks" and is a faithful wife. She needs attention and is a flirt, not in a slutty way but through eye contact at a bar or shopping center etc.... 99% of the time she'll tease and walk away leaving the "guy" with a half hard on wishing her could see her naked.

The wife knows how she can tease guys just by "her look and smile" she's happily married (late 40's) and while on vacation, her antics go a little to far and she trapped in a situation with a worker at the resort where she's forced to do something in fear of getting raped or abused. The "worker" is infatuated with her and all the while her hubby is more interested sitting at the pool bar. She's faced with a dilemma of sneaking off top the room (or somewhere) to satisfy this stranger so he'll stop stalking her and making her feel uncomfortable.
Then the author can take it home as to what happens. does she do him quickly and make a deal?
Does the husband know about it and sets her up to get fucked for the first time by a stranger?
Does the worker bring his friends and she gets gang banged and loves it?
or maybe it was a dream where she wakes up with wet panties?

Thanks in advanced if someone takes this idea and runs with it.
I'm in no way even close to being able to create a properly written story such as this.
CHEERS!
 
Last edited:
I like the idea of it being a dream and waking up with wet panties. But.... that gives her the craving to make her dream come true. Especially if the vacation is in some exotic location where all the workers are sexy, virile local men.
 
Yes, waking up with wet panties, then the next day the dream comes to life, the husband is at the bar over indulging, not paying attention to her, while she's walking to the towel shack she "bumps" into a young native, half her age, muscular, with a bulge he can't hind. as the day progresses and the husband pays less attention to her, she makes sure she walks by the towel shack throughout the day to tease and make small talk to this young stud.
 
For some weird reason, this idea has thrown me into a Groundhog's Day sort of scenario. Each day, she wakes up again with wet panties after indulging in some sex act. She's never fully sure if she's truly waking up again or perpetually dreaming. Either way, she continues to descend further and further each time. Getting more and more wild, giving into her deepest carnal desires. And each day she cums and wakes up, panties more and more soaked.

Finally, she indulges in an orgy of fucking, getting taken in every hole by multiple men, experiencing countless orgasms until she passes out again after the most intense climax. She wakes up again, soaking wet, panties drenched, and moves to get off the bed, and then bumps arms with the unconscious men piled on the bed with her.
 
I like the idea of her wet dreams, but before vacation is over. she has the need to live out one of her dreams. and wouldn't you know.......one of the staff members from the resort and her happens to be in the elevator together while the husband is at the pool bar getting drunk. then.................??
 
Back
Top