New here, 32f looking for ladies only

AmazingAshley1984

Experienced
Ashley here. A friend turned me onto this site and I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm always up for some conversation, be it kinky or not. Sorry guys, females only but feel free to say hi if you want. I hope to hear from peeps ;)

Welcome to Lit Ashley, enjoy yourself and the awesome fun the site has to offer !

Cheers FW :) :kiss:

Ashley here. A friend turned me onto this site and I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm always up for some conversation, be it kinky or not. Sorry guys, females only but feel free to say hi if you want. I hope to hear from peeps ;)

Hi Ashley,

Welcome to Lit!

I am rather new on here too and I'm also looking for girls to talk to and more I hope!

Feel free to drop me a pm. I'm 33 and female.

Xx

Last edited:

Hi Ashley,

Welcome to Lit!

I am rather new on here too and I'm also looking for girls to talk to and more I hope!

Feel free to drop me a pm. I'm 33 and female.

Xx

Welcome to you both!

Oh my goodness you're going to get so many messages from starting this thread!

Enjoy!

:rose:
Lizzie

Welcome to Lit Ashley, enjoy yourself and the awesome fun the site has to offer !

Cheers FW :) :kiss:

Fiery's right. Lit is awesome if you keep it on YOUR OWN terms. Enjoy and don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions!

:rose:

Hi all and welcome. Here to chat with gals also. Happy to help if you have questions about Lit or the forums.

welcome to all the sexy girls here. be yourself and safe and have fun.

Hi, I'd be free to chat if your not busy, I'm Jil and I'm 20. Not very expierenced though sorry *blush*

Hi all, I'd just like to re-iterate the welcome! FYI don't be afraid to try things, even if they seem weird!

(Of course as long as its on your terms x)

It's a great thing I don't fit into the typical guy mold... welcome to Lit šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘ KantšŸŒ¹

welcome!

I love chatting, especially with newbie! Send me a PM if you wanna connect!

Back