House Dems rally around the anti-American, anti-Semitic bigots from Team AOC

Talk_Radio

Loves Spam
Joined
May 23, 2019
Posts
548
The Democrat-controlled House of Representatives passed a resolution Tuesday evening condemning President Trump's "racist" remarks this weekend -- although the moment was largely overshadowed by a dramatic floor fight earlier in the day that ended with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi ruled out of order for a breach of decorum.

The unexpected mayhem in Congress left commentators and lawmakers stunned. "So, Democrats vote to break House rules and decorum, so that they can call Trump out on decorum. Surreal," wrote Wall Street Journal columnist Kimberley Strassel.
Source
 
It's TDS. They don't care about rules, law, or order. If it's anti-Trump, they're all for it. Even when it destroys them.
 
Having TDS is trendy these days - like eating a Tide pod and posting it on social media.
 
Nicely played Mr. President. The "Quad Squad" has neatly been moved forward as the face of the democrat party with AOC and her gang taking turns being the 'spokespeoples.'

It's going to be interesting watching as to how they unravel this mess, if they can.
 
I live in Mass and when I ask my 2 Senators and my rep Katherine Clark to condemn the squad anti-Semitism, thy claim it is free speech

They're correct.

That doesn't mean it's not disgusting free speech.
 
The squad is Pelosi's albatross. Well played.

He interrupted Pelosi who was in the middle of distancing herself from them. They were calling PELOSI racist so when they pivot to call Trump racist, which was already the plan to get blacks and Hispanics to bu the polls (as if you cannot appeal to policy with people of color -very condescending) it has no meaning with anyone that matters-Trump voters.
 
Back
Top