Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes the face I see in a mirror or a webcam bears so little resemblance to the face that I have in my mind that I am almost confused for a moment. Sometimes I like the face in my mind better, but sometimes...well, sometimes the woman I see in the reflection, the image-woman, is someone I'm quietly happy to have become.

Hi, Trom. :rose:

Sometimes the face I see in a mirror or a webcam bears so little resemblance to the face that I have in my mind that I am almost confused for a moment. Sometimes I like the face in my mind better, but sometimes...well, sometimes the woman I see in the reflection, the image-woman, is someone I'm quietly happy to have become.

*uberhugs*

Hi yourself. :)

That's a very profound and encouraging statement crvy.

......(enters singing)....."So get down, beep beep, gotta get up outta your seat
Get down, beep beep, gotta get up outta your seat "......

Amen. :rose: (Is true for the body, too -- not just the face.)

Hehehe, my mother thought that I might have quit my job after coming home late last night and not wanting to talk about it.

I didn't. I just got sent off to the wrong location to meet up with my boss, so after driving to the right location it was then too late for me to make it to my martial arts class, which was in the first location that I wasn't supposed to be in :rolleyes:

dammit dammit dammit dammit :( My boss shorted me on my paycheck now I do not have enough money to pay my minimum payment on my credit card. Its bad enough not to have a Christmas bonus for two years despite the fact I do a superb job. crap crap crap crap

Amen. :rose: (Is true for the body, too -- not just the face.)

It's freeing, this feeling. I like it.

I am not quite to the same place when it comes to my body, which seems to me much more a work in progress, and at the same time much more within my control to change. There is no equivalent to resistance exercise and cardio that reshapes a face....is there?

blurt:
Singing Patsy Cline songs is not always a recipe for sad.

you both blew my mind. thank you.
and at the risk of seeming easy...yes, i'm available next week.

OMG I have a massive misalignment in my upper spine that's brand-new; it's what's causing all the pain in my left shoulder. And I don't even know what happened. :(

Me: "Little boy what was that!?
Little boy: "Oh its nothing"
Me: "that sounded like more than a nothing"
Little boy: "Well, I forgot there was a hanger in the shirt I was twirling around and it went flying"

*sigh!*

Little boy never listened to musical stuff much when he was two or three now all of the sudden he is fascinated with prerecorded music on his electric piano. He is 8 and Playing the "Red River Valley" over and over and over.
and "Old MacDonald had a Farm" and "Jingle bells" and and arrrrrghhh!
*giggle* he is making his own lyrics up. Yes we all started somewhere.
I love him:heart::heart:

'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back