New here, 32f looking for ladies only

happy valentine's day to one and all.

i wish i could kiss each and every one of you.
 
Hi all, I'm also a newbie. I've been a long-time browser of the main lit page but recently have been looking for a place to reach out and talk to other women in similar ciscumstances. Looking forward to looking around these forums. :)
 
Hi all, I'm also a newbie. I've been a long-time browser of the main lit page but recently have been looking for a place to reach out and talk to other women in similar ciscumstances. Looking forward to looking around these forums. :)

Would love to chat :D
 
enjoy

Hope you enjoy. Not been on for a long time, but it has always been fun

Ashley here. A friend turned me onto this site and I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm always up for some conversation, be it kinky or not. Sorry guys, females only but feel free to say hi if you want. I hope to hear from peeps ;)
 
It feels like it's been years since I've been touched by someone other than myself. My breasts ache to be squeezed and grabbed. My thighs tremble upon the thought of another woman's lips against my skin...
 
Hi Ashley - sorry about your boobs not being touched. I know what you mean sometimes.

Welcome to Lit btw - I see you're fitting right in :)
 
We should all be sorry about her boobs not being touched. I can think of no greater crime than that. :D
 
Good evening Ashley, Ill be around tonight if you want to chat :)
 
Last edited:
I've been kicking about here for a while but haven't really chatted to anyone. Would love another female to chat to....I'm feeling curious. PM me 😉 (I'm 24f)
 
Hi lovely ladies.

Intelligent and wide open to roles and fantasies. I hope we can certainly chat....

I am 38, petite and blonde. UK I can share discreet pics but in a fairly high profile and high exposure job so have to be discreet. I can also voice chat on occasions. Also married but definitely into woman. I search literotica lesbian stories regularly. My husband doesn't know about this. I am also well read - on many sexual areas also, and looking for a sub.

I need the sub to be available to play and chat when I need her.. more frequently and longer usually during holiday periods ( like now) but almost every day...she needs to service my every need... availability is everything. A good sub will be there for me.

I hope you will write back to me. This is my first time doing this..but trust me.. I know what I want...and need. I can give you more information about that on request...

Looking forward to hearing from you.
 
Back
Top