The Long Car Trip

He cunt is everything he had hoped as she settles just above his face. In moments he is lost in the pleasure of her smell, her taste as the tip of his tongue barely reaches her, the feel of her on him.

As if in a tunnel he hears her voice, "Who else in the office do you imagine being willing to straddle your old married face?" Think Monica would give you all this?" . A corner of his brain wonders on that thought for just a moment before she is on his mouth.

Minutes of near frantic suckling and licking as he drinks her in. His arms pinned down only encourage him to strain and seek her more vigourously. Feeling her start to move those arms wriggle loose to hold her in place. He wants her cum to fill his mouth if possible. Her unexpected touch on his shaft is like fire and he jerks in her hand as he trys to focus on her pleasure.

Then it is a waterfall as she explodes into his mouth and onto his face. He gulps, he slurps, he tries to drink it all. But it covers his face and chest. Soaking the center of his bed.

In a moment those lips are gone but then replaced by another. Two plump sweet lips as she kisses him and he does the same. So concentrated on her he misses how her body jas arranged itself until he is again impaling her.

..."or should I suck it?"

"Stephanie, suck it after I cum."

Then pulling her back into a body hugging embrace he plants his feet on the bed and starts to thrust upward into her. Ever upward motion propelled by flexing legs. In a few minutes of such energetic activity and quivering anticipation from when he serviced him he released for the third time that day. Filling her pussy again he stopped bucking and laid flat, legs down too. Arms wrapped tight around her and pulling that hot sweaty body against his. He felt their breathing synchronize as he breasts pushed against him.
 
Last edited:
"So quick" Stephanie marvels at Steven's seemingly endless stream of cum. She feels his slide out of her as she moves to hold up her end of the bargain.
She gets to her feet and straddles Steven's legs as her thighs drip with cum. She massages her breasts and looks down on him. She squats and reaches her hand out and takes his semi hard cock, The first time today it has relented in the least. She releases it and then puts her hands on his inner thighs and pushes them back. She looks up to see him watching as she leans down and gently suckles his balls. She can taste their sex. She moans and lets them fall from he hot wet mouth.
"Does your wife do this" she asks as she pushes his legs up farther and kisses under his heavy balls and teases his ass before licking her way up his thigh.
"Do you like that Steven? Do you want me to lick your ass?" she asks like a cheap whore without boundary. She grabs his rapidly hardening cock. She pulls it back releasing his legs and bobbing down on his head before he can answer.
"Mmmm" she moans sending a vibration through him as she runs her hands up his abs and down his leg. She moves so she is straddling his leg, more for herself than for him but he understands and begins grinding his knee gently into her.
"Uh huh" she moans then takes more of him into her mouth. She pushes her hair back and looks up at him watching her.
"How does it look in my mouth? You got another load for your faithful assistant?" she asks returning to long firm strokes with her mouth up and down his now rigid shaft.
 
"Does your wife do this"

"No, she doesn't suck me at all let alone like this." His voice almost cracks as her tongue dips down close to his ass. His breath shudders as a faint wisp of memory from days and lovers gone by runs through his body. He feels sexually alive in ways he hasn't for years. Stephanie is doing things that no one has done to him in far to long.

Her humming on his dick sends an even bigger vibration through him than just her skilled mouth can create. Once her body is over his leg he raises it to try and stimulate her more. Every part of him wanting to make her feel as good as he does.

"How does it look in my mouth? You got another load for your faithful assistant?"

"I am not sure but if you want to try I will be happy to let you. And since you just got my third cum how about I share the next story from the day I came five times? Would you like that?"

Their eyes locked and her mouth full of him he saw the blazing approval in her eyes and the way she sucked him faster. That was all he needed to hear.

"After breakfast we headed out to do some shopping. Rose had brought a pitiful small amount of clothes with her. As I mentioned she was braless and was filling out her tight thin shirt quite well. We made a bet, who could drive the other to beg to cum first. No sexual touching, like this," he reached down and caressed a breast while grinding his leg against her.

"But other than that everything was fair game. For the next 4 hours we teased each other. She would model clothes and flash me. I would run a finger up her arms or come up behind her and whisper dirty thing in her ear or breath on her neck.

In the end it was me who lost. On a drive down the highway back to my apartment she slipped out of her shorts to reveal she was without panties and started to masturbate. It was to much. I pulled over into an empty parking lot. Not even getting behind a building and begged her to suck my dick and make me cum. She agreed as long as I would serve her that night. I promised. Anyrhing to get relief. There in that lot in site of I-25 she made me cum and swallowed it all. Then kissed me with part of my load stil in her mouth."
 
Last edited:
Stephanie listened as she kissed and licked his head and her hands held him tight.

"That is pretty hot" she admitted with a thrust grind on his leg.

She stops and looks up at him. "I bet I can make you beg too" she said as she brought two fingers to her mouth and sucked them in and wet them before sliding them out and down between his legs. She watched his mouth open in silence as she circled her saliva wet finger tips against his ass.

"Should I stop Steven?" she asked still holding his throbbing cock in her left hand. He opened his legs and raised his hips to her fingers acknowledging his acceptance. She smirked and pushed a finger tip against his pucker he circled it.

"Relax baby" she smiled and leaned forward and kissed and sucked his cock head into her hot wet mouth. He did relax and she sensed it pushing her finger into him. He moaned as she felt him give way and her finger enter his ass.

"You like that baby?" she asked softly working her finger ever so slightly as it was clenched in his tight ass. "Ready for another?" she smiled as her hand pumped his cock a little faster. She brought her other wet finger to his ass and purred "relax" and then pushed both into him as he closed his eyes.

"Good boy" she whispered as she worked her fingers deep enough to feel his prostate. She rubbed it softly feeling the hard organ. "Does that feel good?" she asked.
 
He was stunned to silence as her finger pressed against his ass. He could only lay there and watch Stephanie as she pushed in further. A moan of pleasure-pain escaping his lips.

He tried to hold eye contact with her but the sensation in his butt coupled with the intense feeling on his overstimulated cock was to much. Laying his head back and closing his eyes he tried not to squirm as a second finger moved inside him.

"That feels amazing Stephanie," his whisper was barely audible.

"You know if you get to play with my ass..." The comment drifted off as her fingers made contact with his prostate and he clenched in intense pleasure. "Oh god what was that?"
 
"Mmmm well Steven it has either been a while or you have never had proper stimulation" Stephanie said as her hand clamped onto his cock. She worked her fingers against the hard gland inside him.

"Did you know if I keep doing this" she said emphasizing with a firm press with her fingers "I can make you cum?" Her face smiled as she looked at his face expressing shock and awe and the confusion new, intense sensations can bring. She continued working her fingers as her hand around his cock began to feel the familiar swelling of orgasm.

"You were saying something about begging?" she said with a smile as Steven's eyes and mouth opened wider with every stroke.

She leaned forward and looked into his eyes and asked softly, "Does it feel like you want to cum?"
 
He knew what prostate milkimg was but had never experienced it. This was new and felt amazing. Part of him insisted he needed to cum and part insisted he needed to pee. He just knew he was swelling again in her hand with a building need for release.

"God yes. I need to cum." He looked into those wild blue eyes of hers. They burned with intensity at the control she had and he was willing to give over to her in this moment. Anything to get relief from the pleasure bubble building in his middle.
 
Stephanie smiled as she knew she had him right where she wanted him.

"the in between" she said as her hand adjusted it's grip but kept his cock in a vice. "That is how I feel a lot, when guys don't last long enough or care enough to get me off" she continued as her fingers rubbed him, stroking that unknown nugget.

"You want to cum? You want to feel this release after all your others? Something that may ruin sex with other women who don't do this?" she spoke feeling him tighten in her hand and around her fingers. She worked her fingers against his constriction then released her grip on his cock. She felt the pressure surge from her fingers up into his cock and a long rush of cum exited him with a long moan. She stroked hsi cock as the next wave surged up as he was soon covered in cum. She stroked her fingers a few more times as her hand squeezed and pumped his cock and a third stream shot from him. he moaned almost in blissful agony as her fingers slid from him. Her hand slowly stroked his semi hard cock as an unusual amount of cum lay on his belly and chest.

"Have I ruined you for others?" she asked before getting up.
 
He lay in a daze as the best orgasm of his life surged forth from his groin through his body. His toes curled and he groaned. "Oh fuck."

"Have I ruined you for others?"

The queation made its way through his orgasm fog and refocused him on the naked woman laying between his legs. Reaching down he pulled her up his body, her tits dragged through the cum on his torso, until she lay squarely on top.

"You ruined me back behind that Dairy Queen." He kissed her. It was not hurried or frantic. It was a slow, deep kiss of carnal intimacy. One exchanged in the afterglow of prolonged passion. Showing a need for rest but a desire for more.
 
Stephanie enjoyed kissing Steven. He was a good kisser and after three long hard orgasms, cal enough to be patient. She laid back enjoying the openness of post orgasm nothingness.

"So I guess we should get cleaned up for that business dinner tonight, right?" she asked remembering they had planned to meet at a local restaurant for drinks and dinner. She looked at him with a sad expression. "I wish we could just lay here all night but I guess you need some nourishment to get this back into action" she said reaching out and squeezing his soft cock.

She rolled off the bed and walked slowly to her room leaving the door open. Steven soon heard the sound of the shower as he lay in blissful solitude. Then his phone rang and looking at the caller id "home".
 
Steven lay there in a post-sex bliss. The idea of laying there with Stephanie all night an almost to good to be true idea. He was sad to see her get up and walk to her room for a shower even if he did enjoy the view as she left.

As he heard the shower start and an idea of joining her if for no more than a soapy rub down his mental track was interupted by his phone. Looking down he saw it was his wife again and cringed. He did not want to lose this moment of sexual bliss to another ear full of poison.

Reluctantly he answered knowing he had too. While it was likely a nothing turned into a problem it might actually be important. It turned out to be as unimportant and just as shrill as the previous call. He just felt himself shriveling up inside.

After a few minutes he heard the shower turn off and knew he had to get off the phone before Stephanie came back. Not just for her, he saw how she was hurt earlier, but also to avoid something being said that would be a disaster if over heard.

Breaking in he apologized saying that he needed to go. There was a dinner that he needed to get ready for. Promising to call later that night he hung up and slid off the bed. The feeling of dried cum on his stomach and chest along with the lingering odd sensation in his ass making him feel quite the hedonist.

Calling out to Stephanie as he walked naked toward the door, "Did I miss the entire show?"
 
"More like intermission" she said as she stepped into sigh wearing the maroon dress again. She playfully flashed her lack of panties before saying "you should probably get cleaned up" as she noticed his crusty chest hair.
She turned and went back to her bathroom to finish her look.
 
When she turned to head back into her bathroom he reached out and pinched her butt before heading back to his room. Hoping into the shower he cleaned up paying particular attention to washing his asshole. She seemed to have an interest in butt play so he wanted to make sure he was clean if the occasion arose again later that night. Once out of the shower he made sure to shave both his face and his cock and balls intending to surprise Stephanie.

Getting dressed in grey slacks and a black button down shirt he decided to go commando like she had hoping that might be another delightful surprise for her later. Walking into her room fully dressed he whistled seeing her in the magnificent maroon dress with the tall heels she always wore and her dangling earrings. Her brown curls cascading down around her shoulders.

"Damn," he struggled for a moment searching for what to call her. Stephanie seemed way to formal for his new lover. Sweetie was what he called his wife that was absolutely out. Finally he settled on babe because after all she was. "Damn Babe. I hope that dinner doesn't go to long tonight."
 
Stephanie appreciated his loss for words. She played the bashful beauty to a tee.
"You should be able to make it through dinner after this afternoon I would think" she smiled and stepped to him and ran her hand over his cock. "I am sure you will need to excuse yourself easly to call you wife" she said with a naughty edge.
"Shall we?" she said grabbing her purse.
 
Heading out of the room her grabbed her hand as they walked to the elevator. He knew that in a few minutes he would not be able to touch her like this, or at all really, for at least a few hours. They would need to behave themselves in public much as he did not want to.

In the elevator he took one last opportunity to kiss her before the doors opened to the lobby. Releasing her hand they walked to the door and he saw the clerk try to conceal a knowing smile. He had been working the hotel front desk for far to long not to recognize two adults in the middle of an affair.

Out in the parking lot he opened the door for Stephanie and helped her down into the car. Partly to be a gentleman and partly because it afforded him a peek down her dress. Coming around to his side and climbing in he looked over at her.

"Let's call Kenny and say we are dead. He would believe that right?"
 
Stephanie was alive and did not care. She smirked to herself as her lipstick was visible on his lips.
She looked over at Steven and opened her legs and said "and what would we do?" with an innocent voice. He watched as she reached down and slid her hand under her dress and rubbed herself out of sight. Then she brought her fingers up to his lips and let him taste her.
"Dinner should only be a few hours" she said with a nasty smile. "I mean you do want us to keep our jobs and families right?" Her tone had changed sounding almost serious.
 
He sucked her finger into his mouth and delighted in the taste of her. Her finger dropping from his mouth as she spoke again.

"I mean you do want us to keep our jobs and families right?"

"Your right. We have come down here to work I suppose."

Driving to the restaurant, a typical American chain-style, he kept his hands to himself even though her taste linger in his mouth. Regardless of how much he wanted her he really did have work to do here and unemployment due to misconduct or lack of performance would still be unemployment either way. He needed to get his head back where it should be, which was to say not between Stephanie's thighs.

In the parking lot he still came around to her side and opened the door but did not offer her a hand up and out. He did get another peek down her dress though which he had to try not to smile to big. Walking in to the restaurant he made sure to walk at her side so as not to be distracted by the swish of her hips.

Once through the door of the restaurant Kenny was waiting for them in the foyer. He was dressed in slacks and a polo shirt.

"Hey guys, glad you could make it. We have a table in the back. Russell, Tim, and Roger are back there already. You get all the car trouble resolved?"

As he spoke his eyes kept jumping up and down Stephanie's body even as he struggled to look them both in the eye.
 
Dinner was the usual for Stephanie. She fought off some inebriated hands and tried to keep the looks and leers from getting out of hand. She was professional and pleased when the check was presented. Good night hugs gave Kenny the opportunity to grab her ass for the last time. She did not make a thing about it, knowing it was a good chit to have going forward if she ever needed to keep Kenny quiet.

"Well that was fun" she said as Steven pulled out of the parking lot.
 
Driving back to the hotel Steven slid his hand over to her thigh.

"Well that was fun."

He moved his hand higher up her thigh and put one finger under the hem of her dress.

"Not sure about you but after 3 hours with those four I am ready for something different. Should we head back now or maybe find somewhere else to go for awhile?"
 
Stephanie looked at Steven with a strange look as he asked.

"Did you see them grope me? Feel my ass at every chance?" she asked in a neutral way. She was not complaining nor was she happy about it. "I think Kenny is probably back in his room jerking off with images of me riding him or maybe on my hands and knees in front of him." Her words were dirty, nasty, sober and non emotional. "He slid his fingers along my thong when we stood to take the picture. I guess I could have made a fuss, but to be honest it kind of turned me on."

She opened her legs and then reached over and ran her hand down Steven's thigh..

"I don't know what is around here but I think we should probably be alone wherever we go" she said as her smile grew and her hand slid up to the massive bulge fighting the resistance of his slacks.

Just then Stepahnie's phone rang. She retracted her hand and pulled it out of her bag.

"Hey honey" she said looking naughty at Steven.

"Yeah dinner was OK, boring as you can imagine." she said answering her fiance's questions. She reached over and pulled Steven's hand back towards her lap. "Yes we are going back to the hotel. Big day of work tomorrow" she said as she leaned forward and using hsi hand pulled her skirt back.

"Oh yeah baby I miss you like crazy" she said moving her hips to the edge of the sear and opening her legs as his hand did not need her direction now. "I can't really talk like that" she said quietly smiling at Steven until his finger found her clit, obviously excited as her thong was drenched. Her mouth curled into an "oh".

"Well honey I am not alone silly" she said quietly closing her eyes as Steven worked her wet hot flesh.

"OK Baby I will call you when I get back to the room" she managed to say not sounding like she had her boss' fingers inside her. "I love you too" she said and turned off the phone exhaling having held back her true emotions. She squirmed and grabbed his arm pulling him tight into her. "Oh god that feels good!" she moans through her closed eyes.
 
Working one finger into her pussy as she talked he smiled at her thinking of the way she teased him on the phone. The thumb continued to play with her clit as she finished up.

"Did he want you to talk dirty to him?" A second finger slid inside. "He wanted phone sex with you?" A slow pumping started with his hand. "Why not do it? It would be hot listening to you talk about him eating you out while I actually do."
 
Stephanie could have just sat there and let him get her off in perfect silence but he brought up a nasty idea.

"Would you?" she answered with a rosy glow at the idea of Steven going down on her as she talked dirty with Tom. Tom was not the most adventurous but since he told me how he used to make anonymous calls to girls and their moms in high school and breath on the phone as he jerked off he really got into the phone thing when Stephanie was away. In person he was not that sexual but him alone in a room with a phone and I guess all those high school session come flooding back.

Stephanie sat up and Steven took his hand back as she got excited. "He sometimes takes a little while" she said biting her lips like there was something else. "Do you want me to put it on speaker? Would that freak you out to listen to my fiance while you are going down on me?" Her hands cannot resist pushing into her lap and giving herself a little rub.

"After I promise anything you want" she said with a look and tone that Steven knew she meant it.
 
"Of course I would. Put it on speaker if you want. Anything to taste you again. When that is done I know just what I want too. But that will be a surprise."

He started the car and drove them back to the hotel. It was a fast trip. Made all the faster by his speeding to get there. One hand never left her thigh. It just squeezed and played with the flesh.

In the lot he leaned over to kiss her hungerly. "Lets get up there. I would not want to keep him waiting."
 
Stephanie began to feel nervous as they walked towards the doors to their rooms. She was looking forward to Steven between her legs again but was not sure if she would be able to keep it together on the phone. She was bored but would not want to hurt anyone, although she knew Tom would drop her in an instant if he knew she was doing the things she was doing but she was a little more honest with herself. She knew Tom had made drunken passes at her sister. She knew he hooked up with an ex when they first got together, but also knew people have needs and wants.

"see you in a moment" she said sliding the stiff plastic into her door slot. She disappeared inside. The room was dark and she simply pulled her dress off as she went to her bed with her phone in her hand. She pulled the bedspread and sheets down and then laid on her back with the open window letting the parking lot lights illuminate things just enough.

"Hey Tom" she said as he answered, "you ready for me?"

She laid with her legs open and pulled back as she rubbed her breast and listened as Tom began his breathing.

"I want you so much, sigh sigh sigh" he as obviously horny and she loved it.

"Who is this?" she said playing the innocent victim of his call. The silence was not silent as his breathe was steady and the sound of his hand pumping could be heard. "What are you doing?" she asked sounding more interested.

"I am thinking about your" he whispered as his words jerked with the pumping of his fist.

"Are you touching yourself?" she whispered.

"Yes" he answered quickly.

"Are you jerking off?" she asked as she looked over at the doorway between the rooms. Steven's room light shown through and he stood silhouetted, naked and hard watching her.

'What are you thinking about?" she smiled into the phone as she pressed the speaker button and held it in her hand in front of her face.

"I am thinking about fucking you" Tom said as the speaker broadcast to the room.

"Do you know who this is?" Stephanie said smiling at Steven.

"Yes" Tom panted.

"Who?" Stephanie asked rolling her nipples between her fingers.

"Cindy" Tom said as his voice quivered with how turned on he was.

"What if I told you this was Cindy's mother?" she said winking at Steven who was now gripping his cock.

"Oh Mrs Wilson, I am sorry should I hang up?" he panted quicker still, sounding very close to cumming.

No Tom, I think it will be better to have you jerk off into my ear than sweet little Cindy, you bad boy" Stephanie said playing the part she knew tom loved. He had told her one drunken night about his high school antics and crush on the Wilson family.
 
Standing in the door watching and listening to Stephanie talk with her fiance was one of the hottest things he had ever done. He had a voyeur streak and had watched couples have sex before. This was different because of the secret nature of what was happening. That Tom thought he was having a private moment of sexuality with his future wife but really was just a bit part in a larger sexual story.

Walking across the room and stroking himself he locked eyes with Stephanie. Once in the the light from the parking lot he licked his lips in an absurd over the top way trying to get a small laugh from her before sliding on to the bed. Laying stomach down and kissing her thighs while hands moved up and down them.

Creeping higher and higher as Stephanie talked one finger tip started to rub her slit and he looked up over her mound and between her tits to see her eyes. They were blazing with lust. To tease her more a kiss on her left thigh and then her right before just the tip of his middle finger moved up and down her lips and slid inside.
 
Back
Top