Taboo roleplay and ideas

When daddy is away Mommy and her boy could play games. Mommy would enjoy them as she's sure her young son would. And if he were to bring home that neighbor girl that would be sweet.

Mommy is sad to see her boy addicted to his computer. She's thought of ways to help him control those urges. He might need a group therapy session.

Or maybe Mommy can just use one of her tools. Maybe that nice neighbor girl could help out.

Or. Maybe Mommy has baby boy sit back and watch her?

While mommy is doing houseworks, boy has game ideas for mommy.. Mommys boy would like to spend time with neighbour girl.. They play sensitive games..

And he would be very happy if mommy wants her to join their games.. Baby boy would love to enjoy your games..

Mommy and neighbour girl
can sit on the couch and talk about me.. I am sure neighbour girl would love to taste mommy and spend the weekends at our comfortable home.. Mommy is very hospitable..

And baby boy is curious about his aunty too.. and he looks at aunts and mommys pictures sometimes.. he wonders that can he have two mommys around him ?
 
I like this type of playing so much and looking for a female who likes this type..
 
Back
Top