Guys Who Want To J/O Together

Hi, Im Ron, in ventura. Love to hook up and have fun with you. I love to suck and swallow a guys jizz loads so let me know what u like want to swap ph. #s is ok too.
 
Hi Im Ron, In Ventura. I am bottom, not anal but do give great head and swallow, Never waste jizz as its good for ya. Let me know if interested, I can drive.
 
Really wish i had a friend to jerk with rigth now. Maybe watching some porn. Would be so hot
 
I don't think I could keep it to just stroking. Especially in a group, cocks might begin getting hard in my hand, but if they slide in somewhere tighter, as long as they fuck me nice and smooth, they could fuck me hard, every gorgeous cock.
 
I don't think I could keep it to just stroking. Especially in a group, cocks might begin getting hard in my hand, but if they slide in somewhere tighter, as long as they fuck me nice and smooth, they could fuck me hard, every gorgeous cock.

nice idea you want all the cocks and you want them every where.
 
love to help you out with that if I could,
gets a guy horny for sure thinking about it

Talking about sliding in and out of a tight ass before cumming across some hot guys back make you hard? Hmmm...
 
And you know, once you slide a finger inside yourself, and you like it, you think, maybe I'd like a cock. And once a cock slides in, and oh, you like that, and since you're still all slick down there, you think, it'd be a waste not to let his friend's cock inside me. And maybe his friend's when he's done.
 
But how are his friends going to get hard, their sad old hands? And you just want to help them get hard, I mean, if they are all going to fuck you nice and sweet, the least one can do is wet one's lips and let them put their sweet cocks on your tongue, just a taste.
 
Back
Top