Setting free the beast

PinkOrchid said:
Aaaahhhhhhh!

He's back! <swoon>

And I'm wet again...... :D

Again? I never knew that you stopped being wet, m'dear!

You've got enough of a sexual appetite for several of us here!:rolleyes:

Unleashing the beast

is well and good but what about unleashing the gentleman who pampers?

Would you scorn a lover who met you at the door with rose, a glass of wine, a smoldering desire within his dark eyes, and a gentle kiss? Who lead you quietly to a candlelit room and placed you in front of a mirror while standing behind you, his breath caressing the nape of your neck? His callused hands falling gently upon your soft arms as his lips barely grace your shoulders.

Would you deny this rugged individual his genlte ways? Deny his strong arms enwrapping themselves about you as he bends his neck to softly flick his tongue behind your ear? Would you ridicule him for removing your blouse and cupping your breasts within his hands? His hands that normally are clenched with tension and show such strong sinews? These hands that now so adoringly caress and admire your beauty?

Would you push him away as he massages your neck, shoulders, and back? Mock him as his fingers work their way over your hips, around your waistband, to unfasten your skirt. With his breath so hot and close to your neck, would he hear laughter escape from your lips as his fingers find your center, his palm firm and forceful upon your mound? His arms strong, protective, and adoring about you? His firmness evident through his pants, but still no word spoken as you watch his hands caress your curves. His breathing more rapid in restraining his desire.

He leads you to the bath. Opening the door, a cloud of steam escapes as he has drawn a hot bath to relax your body and mind. The fragrance of wild flowers is noticed as your eyes witness the petals upon the water. Candlelight relects from the fogged mirrors and the clear, hot water as you immerse yourself into the bath. His fingers brush aside the hair from your eyes, so that your half-open lids peer into his seering sould, his palm pausing to cup your chin...

:rose:

Bash

Last edited:
Not that I could ever deny the man in my life anything anyway, but good grief Bashful. You know that you would not be denied. Just please keep writing.

PinkOrchid said:
Well, someone here has me figured out, lol.

It's not that tough to figure you out, dear Orchid! When God was passing out the horniness, you just got back into line several times.:D

Must confess......................

I have trouble denying ANY man, no matter if he is a beast or a gentleman if He's a good lover. But then.... I s'pose that's why I love MY-Sir so much. He is a considerate lover whichever side He shows! :p

-kym- never in a state of denial! :D

Re: Unleashing the beast

bashfull said:
is well and good but what about unleashing the gentleman who pampers?

Would you scorn a lover who met you at the door with rose, a glass of wine, a smoldering desire within his dark eyes, and a gentle kiss? Who lead you quietly to a candlelit room and placed you in front of a mirror while standing behind you, his breath caressing the nape of your neck? His callused hands falling gently upon your soft arms as his lips barely grace your shoulders.

Would you deny this rugged individual his genlte ways? Deny his strong arms enwrapping themselves about you as he bends his neck to softly flick his tongue behind your ear? Would you ridicule him for removing your blouse and cupping your breasts within his hands? His hands that normally are clenched with tension and show such strong sinews? These hands that now so adoringly caress and admire your beauty?

Would you push him away as he massages your neck, shoulders, and back? Mock him as his fingers work their way over your hips, around your waistband, to unfasten your skirt. With his breath so hot and close to your neck, would he hear laughter escape from your lips as his fingers find your center, his palm firm and forceful upon your mound? His arms strong, protective, and adoring about you? His firmness evident through his pants, but still no word spoken as you watch his hands caress your curves. His breathing more rapid in restraining his desire.

He leads you to the bath. Opening the door, a cloud of steam escapes as he has drawn a hot bath to relax your body and mind. The fragrance of wild flowers is noticed as your eyes witness the petals upon the water. Candlelight relects from the fogged mirrors and the clear, hot water as you immerse yourself into the bath. His fingers brush aside the hair from your eyes, so that your half-open lids peer into his seering soul, his palm pausing to cup your chin...

Bash

...he leans over and, ever so gently, brushes your lips with his. The heat of the water completes the relaxation he started with his massages. His hand uncups your cheek. His fingers never leaving you, they trail so longingly down your neck, tracing the rise of your breasts. Your breath catches as the tips of his fingers find and roll your nipples, a little firmness in so much softness. Steam rising, pulse quickening, a sharp intake of air as his other hand surprises by grasping and playing with your other breast. The hand that played with your nipple now continues its journey, trailing beads of moisture (from steam or sweat, you are no longer certain) between your lovely, supple breasts. Down. Down they trail. Seeming to take an eternity, your hips rising from the water, seeking to meet him.

He grazes over your mound, lingering to press his palm against you before traveling further along your thighs. He enjoys the succulent softness of your inner thighs. You can tell he is remembering how warm, soft, and desirable they feel about his waist, neck...pressed against his cheeks.

He lift one leg from the water. Holding it high, he runs his tongue along its length. A sigh escapes his lips. Desire restrained is an obvious captive. His hands mead your calves, fingers work behind your knees, palms grip your thighs. He pauses to give you a sip of your wine, followed by another gentle kiss. Then he reaches for....

Damn Bashful, you can't just go and leave us hanging like this...Please, finish the bath at least...

Native Alien said:
Damn Bashful, you can't just go and leave us hanging like this...Please, finish the bath at least...

Now don't you know me well enough by now to know that I like to let the energy build, develop into a mushroom cloud of rapture, overwhelming the senses and taking control of the body, forcing the restraints to part and the tears and screams of bliss erupt into that single wave of passion, body quaking from the intensity, breathing stuttered in the moment?

Actually, I wasn't sure anyone was reading and I had to get back to work. :D

Bash

oh - we're reading.... I'm just starting to think bash is a female. No guy knows this stuff.....

crazybbwgirl said:
oh - we're reading.... I'm just starting to think bash is a female. No guy knows this stuff.....

Ah...the highest compliment, indeed, darlin'. How fares that old joke? "I am but a lesbian trapped in a man's body". :)

Irony: apparently there is an interest in my ponderings and attentions but I've noone upon whom to practice. ~wiping away tears~

Bash

crazybbwgirl said:

Hey now...some guys know their way around verbs & conjunctions as well as a woman's curves.

Granted I haven't done my bit for erotica lately:(

Cum one, cum all!

Step right up ladies, and behold the amazing Janus Bashful! This two-sided marvel of masculinity will fulfill all your carnal cravings!

From up front his outer veneer is the ideal guy to take home to the folks-- he's kind, he's considerate, he's polite, heck he even puts down the toilet seat lid! And at the end of the day, this gentle giant is there with a firm massage and a hot bath for YOU! (Don't worry about dinner-- Bashful's already got it in the oven!)

Not your cup of tea? A bit too prim and proper? Just you wait!

Sneak up from behind and you'll experience the raw power of this horny hombre! In the dark of night his wild side comes out... and so do the handcuffs! Whether you submit easily or prefer to battle for control, Bashful will put you to the test. He's the hair-pulling, smut-talking bad-boy of your dreams!

So what do you say, ladies? Do you have the innocent face and wicked soul needed to match this paragon of pleasure? He's ready for you, but are you ready for him?!? He's single. He's seeking. But which one of you ladies thinks she can handle the dynamo of dichotomy, the lord of libido, the sultan of sexuality, the one, the only, the amazing BASHFUL!!!

I agree with you there L.E..........

Lust Engine said:
Hey now...some guys know their way around verbs & conjunctions as well as a woman's curves.

Granted I haven't done my bit for erotica lately:(

MY-Sir has a vivid imagaination and the capability to put those thoughts and fantasies into the form of written word. In fact, I've noticed quite a few men here at Lit are endowed with this talent. Another reason to love Lit so well; its also intellectualy stimulating!:)

Bashful, I commend you on your ability to express your thoughts so well and hope to see more of your imagination expressed in the future. :rose:

-kym- getting both my body and mind off here at Lit. :D

Yea, what Kym and Pink said. They just say it better than I can at the moment. Not enough coffee in me yet.

Native Alien said:
Yea, what Kym and Pink said. They just say it better than I can at the moment. Not enough coffee in me yet.

~~laughing~~ Morning Alien! :cool:
Grab that industrial cup o' joe and begin to infuse your body! :p

-kym- on my second cup :D

Actually, I get yelled at cause my "coffee mug" holds a half a pot at a time and I go thru about six of them a day. Mugs that is, not pots.

Hmm...sounds as if..............

We have the same sort of "cup". Forget those little wussy cups that they give you when dining out. :rolleyes: That only wets my thirst for more!

-kym- likes a big "mug" :p

Yeppers. I want a mug that covers half my face when I am drinking. Actually it is a soup cup. I have two in different shades of blue.

Gotcha.. mine are the same size. Anyway, enjoy your java and I'll stop hijacking PinkOrchid's thread now. Sorry Pink! :eek:

-kym- getting back to the regular scheduled thread :)

Back