Collateral (Open)

She walked slowly towards the sink. She had no idea just what Marcus was planning but her sense of self preservation had her do what he told her to do. The men sitting at the table eyed her, practically licking their lips at the though of having her. But she knew that Marcus would "protect" her, though who would protect her from Marcus was what she questioned.

A faster walk may have made her less apparent. But instead, her walk was slow. Slow and easy. Despite the pants, her hips swayed in their feminine roll. Each step showed more and more of her, that cool air teasing her nipples harder.

The cups were in the cabinet over the sink. As she reached up, part of the shirt on the sides came untucked, flashing bits of bare skin.

She turned on the faucet, and nothing happened. The pipes groaned and creaked for just a few seconds before there was a sudden burst of air and water. She jumped as the water barreled out the faucet and hit the sink before splashing up and drenching her.

She turned off the taps and turned to hear raucous laughter. The men stared hard at her, the shirt wet and practically transparent. Her breast are apparent, the white pillowy mounds lightly dusted with freckles and topped with hard rosy nipples. She blushed, the freckles on her chest all the more obvious.

He chuckled as Shannon stepped up to the faucet, and got soaked.

All
Of them laughed as she jumped
Back from the sink. She wrestled the water off, but by then she was practically dripping. She turned to them and th laughter died. The shirt was soaked and it hugged her torso. It showed off her skinny waist, the hint of how her hips flared just right. And her breasts. Her breasts

Her nipples were practically red. Twin budding roses capping the peak of full sweeping mounds.

"Oh sorry. I forgot about that" Marcus said as he jumped over to assist her

"Fellas I'm gonna take her into the back and get her dried off" he said as he used his body to hide hers, and hide the pants he had brought

The guys had paid him no attention at all, just trying to see more of her

He quickly led her down a back hall, then into a small store room. There were some rags and other things laying on some boxes

"That worked great. I don't think they even realized who I was" he said with a grin as he glanced over at her. He paused as his loss rose. Her body was calling to him. Young and supple, firm and vibrant

"Go ahead and get outta that shirt"
He said in a voice that was growing thicker by the second. He grabbed a small chair and used it to reach up to a vent high in the wall, a stack of boxes covering it.

Then he watched her peel out of her short, her body making his ache

"Come here" he told her as he stood there. Then his hands began to work his trousers, and he reached into his pants through the slit of the zipper

"I wanna show you something"

The looks they gave her scared her. If Marcus had not been here, there would be no stopping them. They stared at her chest. Literally licking their lips.

Then Marcus stepped in, using his body to shield her from the men.

Fellas I'm gonna take her into the back and get her dried off

And then he was rushing her down a hall into another room.

That worked great. I don't think they even realized who I was. Go ahead and get outta that shirt

She took a deep breath and slid out of the wet shirt. The suspenders still held up the pants but they felt strange on her bare skin. They ran to the outside of her breast, almost pushing the two mounds together.

Come here. I wanna show you something

She didn't move. She heard the zipper, saw him reach inside and knew what he was reaching for. And she had already seen enough today. But she didn't say anything - just stood there.

He paused, looking up at where she stood frozen. He let his hand slip back out of his zipper, pulling his long member out as he did. He let go, then slowly strode toward her, his fleshy pole hanging long and thick, swaying with each slow purposeful step

She stood there wet and cold. Her white skin glowing in the soft light, her breasts full and round, the suspenders pressing those perfect tits together

"Now so far we have gotten along real well because of how well youve listened" he said then he stopped inches from
Her. He reached up a hand and slowly gripped one hefty tit, then with a gentle shove, pushed her into the chair behind her

She was at eye level with his cock

"Now I've got to teach you a lesson for being stubborn" he said with a grin. Then he took one hand and grabbed a fistful of her hair. The other hand he used to grab his cock. He stopped a bit as he pulled her up, rubbing his cock over her tits

"These make men get hard" he said as his swelling cock slid along the hefty warm curves, trailing precut as he quickly grew harder and harder

"These pretty tits make our cocks hard. And if you don't want to get fucked then the cock needs to get sucked" he said a she shifted, bringing the bulbous head up to her pretty pouting lips

"So open up darling" he said as he shifted his hips, driving his cock into her pretty lips, forcing himself into her mouth

He was quiet, and she knew that she was going to regret it.

Now so far we have gotten along real well because of how well youve listened

He reached out and lifted one of her breast - his hand warm on her skin. Then he pushed her into the chair behind her. Nothing real violent. Yet.

Now I've got to teach you a lesson for being stubborn

His cock was right there, face level. He grabbed a handful of her hair with one hand and his cock in his other hand as he dragged his member across her breast, leaving a trail of wetness on them. He scared her as he was quiet but dangerous.

These pretty tits make our cocks hard. And if you don't want to get fucked then the cock needs to get sucked. So open up darling

Her eyes grew wide and fearful. He bumped his member against her lips and she looked at him, her eyes pleading. He tightened his grip on her hair and then pain made her cry out. At least until he fill her mouth with his cock, as he called it.

It was so long that immediately it bumped against the back of her throat, starting to choke her. She put her hands on his thighs, pushing, trying to push herself off of it. She was suffocating as he began to pump it in and out of her mouth. He was stronger than her and she was powerless against him.

She made choking sounds, tears filling her eyes and threatening to spill over as she looked up into his eyes. The smell of him filled her senses and her tongue could only taste him.

She squirmed, gagged as she just took the first few inches. She fought him, pressing against him to no avail. Her eyes pleaded with him as tears began to run down her face

He pulled his cock free, the member much stiffer, and larger, now

"Not a bad start. But this is only gonna get trickier. Now take a deep breath" he said in a cool calloused voice, completely uncaring to her terror

He guided his cock back up to her face, trailing the spit slimed head along her cheek, closer down to her chin. Then up to her lips

"Open wide now dear" he said as he drove his cock back into her mouth. He gripped her hair tight, and despite her arms pressed agains t his thighs, he pulled her face down on his cock. He let his meaty head thump into the back of her mouth a few times. Then he pulled her off, let her gasp for breath twice, then thrust her face back down on his pole

"That's a good girl" he said with a groan as he moved her head faster and faster, his cock steadily thumping into the entrance of her throat

He repeated the patterns few more times, letting her gasp more air before pulling her head back down on his now glistening and eager massive erection

Then with out warning he pulled her down hard, not stopping as he felt the entrance to her throat tiles, and his meaty shaft disappeared into her mouth. She gagged and choked, and he pulled her deeper until his balls rubbed against her chin. He held her there for a moment. Then he pulled her off, let her take one big gasp, then yanked her down again. She went from barely taking the tip to sword swallowing in seconds

"Good girl" he groaned as his hips began to take over, and he let go of his hard cock and reached down to grip a hefty tit. Her skin slick from the spit that had dribbled down from his use of her mouth. Or was it tears? Whatever it was. It was delicious

He held her head stil as he fucked her face. Some thrusts shortest and faster. Some longer and deeper, violating her throat. As he pinched and tugged her pert pretty titty

"Good girl!" He growled

Time became a jumble as she just fought to breathe. His hand gripping her hair controlled her and though her hands on his thighs provided something stable to keep her from falling, that's all it provided. He moved her head back and forth, basically fucking her face.

Periodically he would stop long enough for her to catch a breath or two, encourage her with a 'good girl' like she was some errant puppy, and then shove himself back into her mouth. His cock repeatedly hit the back of her throat and she kept looking at him asking him to stop with her eyes. But it seemed to encourage him instead.

Suddenly, his entire shaft was thrust in her mouth and she felt him slip down her throat and all air was gone. She was suffocating! Her nose was buried deep within his pubic hairs and tickled as they thrust up her nostrils. Then he pulled back out, groaning as she gasped for a breath.

Saliva dribbling down her chin and her scalp hurt from her hair being constantly pulled. She felt her nipple being pinched and pulled.

He was going to choke her to death as payment for not obeying. The world would get hazy and then sharp focus when he would pull out. Deeper and deeper he plunged, and the look on his face told her he got pleasure from this. Then short thrusts, her tongue rubbing the underside of his cock.

Good girl

He growled as he took her face. Her hungry right throat, pretty pink lips, spit and slobber dribbling over her chin as he rammed
Into her face again and again

"Oh shit oh shit" he growled just before pulling his cock out. He had always been told not to spill his seed in a woman. He didn't think the mouth would matter, but he figured it was safer
Not to

Just as his cock slid free it began to spew his seed everywhere. Errant gouts of pearly white cum spattered her chin and cheeks. Her lips and breasts

He stood there, knees quavering as he held onto her head, his organs wracking through him

She closed her eyes, wanting to block out the look of him, his cock looming large in front of her eyes, ramming down her throat. The smell of him, the taste of him. That musky tang on her tongue, in her mouth.

She felt her chin covered with her drooling, her throat hurt from his member plunging down her throat. Her nipple throbbed from him pinching and pulling on it. Her scalp ached from her hair being used as a handle.

Oh shit oh shit

Suddenly he slid it out and his seed shot out of his cock. Clumps and streamers of thick white splashed on her face, decorating her chin, and cheeks, her nose and lips. It seeped between her rose lips, the salty taste mixing with the taste of his cock on her tongue. It was warm and wet as some of it dropped off her face to land on her tit.

She was marked as his, belonging to no one else. Her hands still rested on his thighs, mainly because she forget to remove them and the warmth of his legs made her fingers tingle.

She slowly opened her eyes and his cock loomed before her, still large and long, the final bits of semen dribbling from its tip to fall on the floor and the cuff of the pants she wore. She looked up into his face, not sure what she expected to see.

His chest was heaving. The thick slabs of his pectorals swelling and rippling as he struggled to catch his breath. His heart was stampeding in his chest and his body was still throbbing. He had thrown his head back in ecstasy when he came, and now he let it fall forward.

He gazed down at the angelic red head, his cum dripping off of her angelic face, her eyes wet and red from him taking her face. Owning her, using her, violating her.

The product of that violation shimmered and glistened on her flesh. Her glistening spit mixed with his creamy seed, slipping off her chin, dribbling down the swell of her hefty tits

She was gorgeous

"That was amazing" he said, seeing his cock throb one last time, the tip near her face, one last pearly gob of cum oozing out of the tip

Her red rosy skin was freckled with his cum. Her chest, her cheeks, her lips and her neck

He released her hairc then bent down to slowly help her to her feet. He grabbed the wet shirt and used it to wipe his seed from her skin. He wiped the drool and spit from her chest and breasts. Then he wiped the tears from her eyes.

Then his other hand slid down to grab her ass

" next time I tell you to come to me you best listed. Now, Put the shirt back on. Let's get something to eat. " he told her as he handed it to her

That was amazing

He was looking at her, and she wondered what he saw. Something to use till he gave it back, shop worn, one owner. He let go of her hair and lifted her to her feet.

He grabbed the shirt from where she had left it, still wet from the incident with the faulty faucet. He cleaned her up, wiping away the remnants of his lust - the semen and her saliva, cleaning away the tears from her face, neck and chest.

He reached down and grabbed her ass, somewhere between a pat and a pinch.

next time I tell you to come to me you best listed. Now, Put the shirt back on. Let's get something to eat.

She did as he told her, smelling of sex and seed. The shirt was now very stained and wet, her nipples bright and showing through the worn material.

Now, everyone would know what had happened. The men out front, the people in the restaurant. They would all know that she was his whore.

She kept her eyes down, her cheeks bright red as she finished dressing and slipped the suspenders on the outside of the shirt and followed him down the hall. She could hear the men laughing and talking, their voices getting louder the closer they got.

'A sapling in the wind' ran through her head like a mantra. 'A sapling in the wind, a sapling in...'

He smiled as she obeyed. Keeping her head lowered as they left

They didn't swaddle leaving the shop, and were soon in his car. He had a hard time keeping his eyes on the road though. That shirt was great at accentuating her body

O shirt 5 min drive and they pulled over in front of a small sandwich shop

He. And around the car and opened the door

"Be a good girl and order whatever you like while we are here"
He told her as he pulled her close and led her in

They got a small booth in the back and he decided to sit beside her and watch the restaraunt rather then across from her and have his back to her

He put his hand on her thigh and began to run her leg as they waited for the waitress. His hand going higher and higher

"I want you to know that you are best to ignore the hand" he said as it climbed higher and higher. Just as the waitress came over. His hand climbed higher and higher

"Hello. Yes. I'll have the waffle and sausage please " he said with a grin as he felt the waist band beneath his finger tips

She didn't realize that she was holding her breath till they reached the car. All she could smell was him and she felt a hollow feelings in her stomach. It was a familiar feeling - hunger.

Soon they stopped at another place. He got out and opened her door. Keeping her close to him. She was collateral after all.

Be a good girl and order whatever you like while we are here

She hadn't had beef in ages. She wondered if she could get away with a roast beef sandwich. Her mouth watered at the thought.

He sat them in a booth in back. This guy had a thing about back booths. Quick getaway? He sat beside her, hemming her into the corner. Nowhere to go. His hand landed on her thigh.

I want you to know that you are best to ignore the hand

Ignore the hand? Was he crazy? His hand traveling up her leg. The table stopped the waitress from seeing where his fingers were headed.

Hello. Yes. I'll have the waffle and sausage please

His fingers were on the waistband of her pants. She wanted to scream. But she couldn't. She had learned that lesson the hard way.

"Well, sugar, I ain't got all day." The waitress stood there waiting. The woman didn't know what she was fighting to ignore beneath the table.

"Uh, I'll...uh, roast beef sandwich... Please." Her face blushed and she knew that the waitress could smell the stink on her. She kept her eyes down and her hands at her side.

What was this man doing to her?

He smiled, watching her struggle to reply as his hand slid up her pants clad thigh, sliding up till his fingers caught her waistband. His pants were terribly oversized on her. Then as she orders his hand slipped under her shirt, then tails I ether flat belly for a moment. Then his hand slipped low, diving into the coarse tangle of hair above her sex, his fingers slid over the mound of her sex just above her tight slit. He teased her mound, watching her breath come faster. Her barely covered breasts heaving, her hard nipples plain to see

"Ahhh, there we go. See I'm not entirely selfish my pretty companion " he whispered into her ear as his hand slid up and down her mound, each dive coming closer to her juicy entrance , as each drive up dragged over her tender clit

His tongue grazed her ear

"Maybe after breakfast I'll have you"

His hand slipped beneath the waistband of the pants she wore. Fingers caressed her flat stomach before he slid down, tickling the pubic hair down there. Her breath caught in her chest as digits glide up and down her sex, teasing that place still new to her. He seemed to know more about her body than she did.

She could feel her nipples, tender and sensitive. She didn't know how to ignore his hand. It felt as if she were going to wet the pants she wore. Piss on his fingers? Without realizing what she did, her thighs tried block his hand. Tried to come together. It was a useless attempt. Her teeth bit into her lower lip. Closing her eyes didn't help.

Ahhh, there we go. See I'm not entirely selfish my pretty companion

His voice in her ear teased. The fingers didn't stop. Were relentless. Up and down. Up and down. The hair down there tickled under his attention. He licked her ear and she gave a shiver.

Maybe after breakfast I'll have you

'Where?' she wondered. 'On the table? In the kitchen? The car?' She didn't put anything past him. He apparently had enough to pull that he could do what he wanted wherever he wanted. Dry cleaners. Florist shops. The city was his bedroom.

He smiled as he watched her. She was so new to all of this, every thought and feeling was plain to read on her face. He could see the pleasure, the curiosity, the hesitation and then the yielding to him

His fingers slipped lower, holding over her lips, from top to bottom. Just enough pressure from his thick finger to part her flesh. Heat and slick hunger spilled from her loins as his finger rode up and down, his palm running the coarse hair of her crotch against the mound of her clit.

He watched her. Seeing her breathing deep and fast, making her breasts swell, her r nipples pressing against the damp material of her top, almost tearing out

His finger slid up and down, slowly adding more pressure each time, until finally her tight sex yields and his finger slips inside of her hot wet pussy

He played with her. Like a cat with a mouse, seeing just how much it can take, his fingers were relentless, keeping up the play. His fingers seemed to slide too easily in the moisture her body was producing. Each pass over her sex a little harder, a little more pressure. He knew her body too well, knew what it would do.

Then she felt his large finger press inside her. She gave a little gasp and sat straight up, staring blindly into the crowds of people in the diner. Totally unaware of what went on in the back booth.

Internal muscles gripped the digit, trying to squeeze the invader from its space. It didn't work. She thought she heard him chuckle, but she could have been wrong. The pounding of her heart in her ears made sound seemed muffled.

She sat ramrod straight, lost in a world still too new. How do you ignore something like this?

He smiled at her, barely able to contain himself when she sat bolt up right. Her legs had closed tightly on his hand, but he was more than capable of pumping his finger in and out of her slowly and steadily as she sat there

Just then the waitress returned with their. Food

"Thanks darling" Marcus told the older woman as she set their plates down for them. She looked the two over, and it was hard for him not to laugh when her eyes drifted over the state of shannons top.

"Let me know if you need anything" the waitress said looking at Shannon.

The whole time Marcus had his finger slowly pumping into her sex. She was clamped
Up tight. But her juices were so slick and hot , it was like melted butter. No matter how hard she clenched. She couldn't deny him

"Actually I'll have some coffee please" Marcus said as he picked uo his fork with his free hand

"You need anything else doll" Marcus asked looking over at his lovely

His finger was pumping in and out of her sex, slick from her own body. She wanted to scream. But she didn't dare.

The food arrived. She should have been hungry. But she couldn't think of food, only of his hand pressed tight between her legs, his finger steadily sliding on and out that space forged by his manhood the night before. She supposed he felt that because he had created it, that he owned it. In a way, he did. For now he owned her.

The waitress was speaking but she found it hard to concentrate.

You need anything else doll

"Wa...wa.water, ...please." She barely spoke but apparently the waitress heard and left to get it.

His finger was insistent, persistent, relentless. She felt it coming. The waitress returned and put the water down. Noticed that she hadn't taken a bite.

"What's the matter, honey? Something wrong with it? It's what you ordered."

She closed her eyes and got control of herself before looking at the waitress.

"No, I just need to say a prayer over it." She closed her eyes and bowed her head, hoping to cover a multitude of sins.

"Oh!" The waitress turned to leave. "Sorry"

She was left alone with Marcus and his finger. She was quiet as she shook, her body clenching and unclenching as her mouth opened, quiet panting as she quickly came. She drenched his fingers as her body did as nature intended, internal muscles rippling along his finger. She was quiet in the corner, head bowed in the longest prayer.

She eventually slumped against the wall. Exhausted. And hungry.

He smiled to himself, just loving how well she looked. She tried to remain proper. She tries to remain calm
And normal, but she was melting in his hand. Her pussy was so wet and greasy. It was amazing. He chuckled when the waitress pressed her about eating.

Then it seemed as though as soon as the waitress turned around, her oussy was a quivering monster on his finger. She trembles and shook, panting heavily, breasts heaving deliciously. The she quietly slumped over. Spent completely

"So your a quiet one?" He said with a questioning tone. "Or was that just you restraining yourself?" He asked a she pulled his hand free from her thighs. His finger glistened in the late morning light. He put his finger to his lips , then smiled as he slid it in his mouth and sucked it clean

"Hmm. Your pretty tasty too" he said with a grin as he dove into his food, stopping to drink his coffee on occasion. He quickly finished his meal

"So we gotta get you something nice today. We gotta attend
One of my bosses parties. I'm gonna need you to be my arm candy. Not like last night. Your not a decoy. Tonight your my girl. Got it?" He asked before taking another bite of sausage

So your a quiet one? Or was that just you restraining yourself

She wanted to die of embarrassment, afraid that the entire room knew what had just happened. She already smelled of sex, his seed staining and growing crusty on her shirt. And now she sat here, smelling of her own sex.

Her cheeks flushed, her freckles light brown against the rosy glow. She watched from beneath her lashes as he pulled his fingers from her pants. She saw how they were wet with her.

He put his wet fingers in his mouth.

Hmm. Your pretty tasty too

She was so embarrassed! She wanted out of here suddenly. But she was too hungry.

The roast beef was good. Or she was hungry. She had not had beef in months and she enjoyed something for the first time today.

So we gotta get you something nice today. We gotta attend One of my bosses parties. I'm gonna need you to be my arm candy. Not like last night. Your not a decoy. Tonight your my girl. Got it?

She stopped eating for a second. His girl? She didn't know if that should scare her more than being a decoy. She nodded her head. Yeah, she got it. It still meant she needed to keep quiet and behave. Whatever that was. She felt as if she was dancing on the end if a string.

He smiled and continued to eat, breaking into the silence with stories about the different people she would see tonight.

"They are a good group of fellas. You just gotta know where you stand. And I'm working on some better standing. But just you wait till you seee the place. He's got a pool and everything. You ever been to a pool?" He asked, wondering if she could swim at all. And knowing her father he knew she had grown up in squaller

"Will go shopping and get you a dress and aomw shoes. Go somewhere and get your hair done, a regular transformation. Of course after we go shopping we gotta go back to my place so as I can change" he told her as he finished up his late breakfast

"You ready to go?"
He asked looking over at the demure red head

"You don't talk too much do ya?" He asked as he pulled a five dollar bill out and left it on the table

"Come on. Let's go by the laundry mat so as we can get you into something respectable. Then I'll take you shopping" he said as his eyes lingered over her shirt and pants. He loved the suspenders and the thin shirt though

"It's a shame. You really make that top work with those boobs of yours" he said casually as he stood up to leave

" come on. Let's get outta here"

She sat and ate, listening to his stories about some of the people she would meet this evening. This guy did this, or that guy did that. Some were amusing, others informative.

...place. He's got a pool and everything. You ever been to a pool?

She shook her head no. The closest she had ever been to a pool was a rain-filled hole in the middle of the street after a hard shower when she was a kid. She saw a picture of one in a magazine, but that was it.

Will go shopping and get you a dress and aomw shoes. Go somewhere and get your hair done, a regular transformation. Of course after we go shopping we gotta go back to my place so as I can change

Get her hair done? Maybe she could get one of those wavy bobs that were all the rage. He must really need her to look good. She so needed another bath. She smelled heavily of sex. She didn't want people turning their noses up at her stink tonight. And new shoes. She could feel the pavement through these shoes, the soles paper thin from so much wear.

You ready to go? You don't talk too much do ya?

"No. Sir." She thought that she had better tack on that 'sir' just to play it safe. She didn't want to make him angry now with new clothes in her future.

Come on. Let's go by the laundry mat so as we can get you into something respectable. Then I'll take you shopping

Her stomach dipped. The laundry mat. Visions of what he had done there flashed through her mind. She vaguely wondered if her old clothes were still there, thrown in a corner. She knew they were too small but they were all she had had.

It's a shame. You really make that top work with those boobs of yours. come on. Let's get outta here

She looked forward to getting out of these clothes and into something clean. This shirt was crusty and stunk and the pants weren't far behind.

She slid over and stood beside him.

"I need to go to the ladies room first." She didn't wait for his answer. If she wasn't quick, there would be embarrassing consequences all over the floor. She went the direction she had seen other ladies go since they had arrived. Her guess was correct and she made it in a stall just in time.

After she washed her hands, she came out to find him waiting outside the door. She nodded to him and let him lead her back to the car. On the ride back to the laundry mat, she wondered how dad was doing. Was he busy working, trying to get the money to get his daughter back. Was he at another table trying to win enough money to get her back. Or was he even thinking about her at all?

He smiled when she came back out of the restroom. Part of him had expected her to run. He had expected that more than once already to be honest, but he knew where she'd go, and for what reason he couldn't fathom, she was set on keeping her father safe. The drunk was probably at the tables already forgetting about her. But he had to check in on him in a few days. They had made a deal after all

"Alright. Let's go get you in something a little more decent" he said then he took her by the hand and led her out to the car, feeling a little more....relaxed.

He opened the door for her and the two were off

It wasn't long till they were back at the laundry place from yesterday.

"Alright. Let's go get you something to go shopping in"

It was early and when they got to the door it was locked

"Hmmmm I guess it is early" e said, then he reached into a pocket, pulled out a little ouch and removed a pair of tiny picks

Moments later the door was open

"Alright I guess we get our pick then" he said a she ushered her in and took her towards the back again

"Pick out whatever you like. Just nothing too crazy. Make it easy to slip in and out of for when we go shopping" he told her as he sat down on the sofa in the small back room

His eyes slid over the curvaceous red head, admiring the way she carried herself, smirking at how she looked in his clothes, alluring as hell, trashy, bit somehow....perfect

"Go on find something and change. Unless that shirt is growing on you" he said with a wink" he was still admiring the way the suspenders pressed her chest together. He wondered what it would be like if the suspenders were on, but her shirt wasn't?

Heading towards the laundry mat door, he seemed more relaxed. Almost like he was getting used to her being there. She blinked to clear her thoughts. This was just temporary. She was just collateral, nothing more.

They found the door locked but that didn't stop him. He fiddled with some wire looking things and in no time they were inside. The smell of stale laundry powder and old clothes filled the air.

Alright I guess we get our pick then

He led her towards the back and her memory of yesterday flashed before her. She swallowed hard and walked where he led.

Pick out whatever you like. Just nothing too crazy. Make it easy to slip in and out of for when we go shopping. Go on find something and change. Unless that shirt is growing on you.

She started going through the clothes on hangers looking for something that halfway fit and would cover her decently. She turned her back to him, trying to ignore he was there. Quite truthfully, she had expected him to come into the ladies room at the restaurant to watch her pee. Thank god for small favors.

The first couple of outfits were too big, then too small. She finally located a dress that she liked. It was nothing flashy, just an everyday dress. Nothing showing, peeking out.

She turned to him. The look in his eyes as he looked at her made her stomach flip.

"Okay. This one." She stood there ready to go. New clothes for her to make him look good.

Back