Hint Fiction

sand and prep

Preparation is fundamental to perfect finishes, fingers must feel every crease, gently tease away the layers to allow wet paint to cover every millimetre
 
He chambers a round, takes careful aim and fires; lilly pads and pieces of flesh splatter the landscape. Water drains from a punctured liner. Damn Bullfrogs, ruined my koi pond.
Basho! Endo-frog man, reborn and rebored in modern times, this time his aim both truer and skewered.

not playing, a critique!
 
V

I wonder if she ever found that nice Chinese boy her family asked her to find for them.
 
Last edited:
Why is Greg walking backwards. Open door, step outside.

SWAT team. "Back inside, back inside!"

"Fools! You've got the wrong man"

"Back inside!"

Slamming door.
 
She wore a hat with flowers scattered round the rim, it was really pretty and so I wondered, should I ask where she'd bought it?
 
Last edited:
I sing around the house, often they are hymns learned from growing up in a Methodist family and still remembered. Wonder what the neighbours think.
 
Coming very late to this discussion

fiction is

friction

without the R

always smooth

cool


friction is

fiction

with the R

never smooth

hot​
 
She Sat On The Front Porch

She sat on the front porch with only her shoes on and waited for me to strip, rev up my rod and thrust it in.
 
Last edited:
He's never denied being an awful man, so why fall in love with him? My heart (or Puck) has a lot to answer for.
 
Smiley Face

Darling, I've cheated and lied and done many other bad things.

But rather than describe them, if you open your legs, I could show you.
 
Cherry

Ripe red and juicy, Tomas consumed each one slowly relishing the soft succulent flesh and the sweet nectar it released. Recalling a tale of how Zachary Taylor, the 12th President of the United States had died from arsenic by eating cherries and swallowing the pits, he was careful to spit each out stone. Tonight, it would be a different kind of cherry, or rather pussy, as the 45th President of the United States was fond of referring to it.
 
In dreams, new legs. Running into your arms when I land for that long awaited kiss, tasting first your lips ... and later more.
 
I Felt The Urge To Probe Her

When she opened her coat and flashed her naked body, I felt the urge to probe her pussy with my rod in front of everybody.
 
Back
Top