Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't find it.

And now I'm wondering if I ever really had it, or if it was some type of unconscious hallucination or similar event.

Sigh.

Aw, shit.

I made a mistake when calling in my absence and my sub arrived ten minutes late. I feel so completely and utterly embarrassed, and very very guilty that the poor woman came in late because I made a stupid mistake. My kids are a handful even when I teach... I cannot imagine how they acted when she walked in late. Shit. :(

Apparently my brain ceases to function when I have a moderate fever.

Fuck, I feel so embarrassed.

And the fever's still there, higher already than it was last night. If this continues, I'll have to call in again tomorrow.

Well this sucks.

Aw, shit.

I made a mistake when calling in my absence and my sub arrived ten minutes late. I feel so completely and utterly embarrassed, and very very guilty that the poor woman came in late because I made a stupid mistake. My kids are a handful even when I teach... I cannot imagine how they acted when she walked in late. Shit. :(

Apparently my brain ceases to function when I have a moderate fever.

Fuck, I feel so embarrassed.

And the fever's still there, higher already than it was last night. If this continues, I'll have to call in again tomorrow.

Well this sucks.

-Hugs- you are sick...and that does tend to mess with the mind. You do need to calm down a bit though, stressing yourself out only tends to make the illness worse and harder to fight off. Trust me, I know these things lol.

I think it would make the world a better place if opaque was acceptable in the professional environment. Certainly would make it easier picking out blouses.:)

lol! as open and lovely as my favourite lecturer/ ex boss/ dissertation supervisor is, i am not sure, turning up with my bra peaking through my shirt would be such a good idea!

~~

Equinoxe thanks for the correction :p

and DIDI, you just chup! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back