Europe: Death by suicide

SWEDISH Lesbian Bishop has ordered all crosses removed from the church to avoid offending Muslims http:/*******NK4gzhIebU
 
Hungarians discover videos and photos found on the abandoned phones of Muslim migrants. These phones have been left or thrown away near the Hungarian border. More than a thousand videos and photos. The men in these videos clearly know each other well. They are purposefully hurting and torturing each other as a way to “prepare themselves” for interrogation. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to have to surmise what this torture and violence is preparing them for.

Coming to a neighborhood near you.


http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/1...on-phones-left-by-muslim-migrants/#more-52966
 
US suicide as well

We’re told that refugee resettlement is about the preservation of human dignity. But those advocating for it don’t always act in a dignified manner.


The resettlement of Somali refugees to central Minnesota has been the subject of heated debate. Some argue that refusing refugees would not be neighborly. Then comes this, from Alpha News:

Governor Mark Dayton attended a community conversation about race hosted by the St. Cloud NAACP and told people who have been questioning refugee resettlement in the central Minnesota region to “find another state.”

WJON reports the Governor’s statements, “This is a time for everybody who is a Minnesotan, a real Minnesotan to take a stand and say, ‘not in our state.’ If you are that intolerant, that much of a racist and a bigot, then find another state, they really should go somewhere else.” said Dayton.

If you don’t think refugees should come, you can go. That’s the “tolerant” message from Minnesota’s Democrat governor.
 
The Myth Of Integration: Muslims In Europe Getting More Radical With Time, Not Less http://******/1VTPKna
 
Latvia An Islamic State In 50 Years, Boast Muslim Community Leaders http://******/1VTZBt5
 
Good-bye Germany
The Gatestone Institute gives an idea of what Germany’s liberal Islamophile rulers are inflicting on the population through the “refugee” invasion they have encouraged, enabled, and financed at taxpayer expense:

Asylum seekers are driving a surge in violent crime in cities and towns across Germany. German authorities, however, are downplaying the lawlessness, apparently to avoid fueling anti-immigration sentiment.

That is to say, to avoid fueling resistance to policies that are permanently destroying the country.

A confidential police report leaked to a German newspaper reveals that a record-breaking 38,000 asylum seekers were accused of committing crimes in the country in 2014. Analysts believe this figure — which works out to more than 100 a day — is only the tip of the iceberg, as many crimes are either not resolved or not reported.

The current spike in crime — including rapes, sexual and physical assaults, stabbings, home invasions, robberies, burglaries and drug trafficking — comes amid a record-breaking influx of refugees from Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Western Balkans.

By “Asia,” they mean Muslim countries like Pakistan and Afghanistan. The Western Balkans are also backward and infested with Islam.

According to a classified document obtained by the German newspaper, Bild, the government now estimates that Germany will receive as many as 1.5 million asylum seekers in 2015, including 920,000 in the last quarter of 2015 alone. This figure is nearly double the previous estimate, from August, which was 800,000 for all of 2015. By comparison, Germany received 202,000 asylum seekers in all of 2014.

The document warns that with family reunifications, the actual number of asylum seekers could swell to more than seven million, based on the assumption that individuals whose applications are approved will bring between four and eight additional family members to Germany.

Unlike Germans, Muslims have large families. That’s why unlike Germans they have a future.

Separately, German authorities now estimate that at least 290,000 migrants and refugees have entered the country without being registered and whose whereabouts are unknown.

With more than 10,000 new migrants entering Germany every day, observers warn that crime in the country is sure to snowball. Experts say that many of the migrants will never be integrated into German society because they lack even the most basic skills to find work in the country. Some are warning of the establishment of parallel societies across Germany in which shiftless migrants are sustained by a volatile mix of taxpayer-funded social welfare handouts and crime.

Two more reasons that they will never be integrated into German society: (1) they are Muslim and therefore hostile to Western culture; (2) Germany society isn’t going to be around long enough to integrate into.

The invasion has only just begun. It would effectively continue for generations even if the borders were sealed immediately, due to the explosive birthrates of the invaders relative to Germans. In only the first year of the invasion, the situation has already gotten this far out of hand:

Migrants are becoming increasingly unruly in their disrespect for German law. On September 11, for example, two asylum seekers from Libya attempted to shoplift items from a Netto-Markt grocery store in Freiberg, a town in the state of Saxony. After the men were caught with the merchandise by a security guard, they became violent and managed to escape.

A short while later, the men returned to the store with a machete and pepper spray, and began threatening the employees. When police arrived at the scene, the men attacked the officers, who fired warning shots into the air. One of the migrants was arrested; the other escaped.

Within hours, the detained man — a 27-year-old being housed at taxpayer expense in a refugee shelter in Freiberg — was released without charge. The next morning, the two men returned to the grocery store, pulled a knife and threatened to behead the employees.

According to local media, public prosecutors instructed police to release the men because they did not use force during the initial act of shoplifting.

You think it’s bad now, wait until Muslims are a majority. You won’t have to wait long.

Freiberg is hardly an isolated case:

A confidential report, leaked to the German newspaper, Die Welt, reveals that Hamburg police have effectively capitulated to the migrant youths, who outnumber and overwhelm them. …

In Stuttgart, police are fighting a losing battle against hundreds of asylum seekers from Gambia who are openly trafficking drugs on the city’s streets. …

In Dresden, migrants from Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia have effectively taken control over the iconic Wiener Platz, a large public square in front of the central train station. There they sell drugs and pickpocket passersby, usually with impunity. …

In Berlin, a classified police report leaked to the German newspaper, Bild, revealed that a dozen Arab clans hold reign over the city’s criminal underworld. … Separately, a politically incorrect police report leaked to the German newspaper, Der Tagesspiegel, revealed that more than 80% of the violent crimes registered in Berlin are committed by non-Germans.

On and on it goes. The entire country has been occupied.

Germany is dying. Nothing short of a revolution against the liberal ruling class that is inflicting this will prevent the rest of Western Civilization from following it to the grave.

- See more at: http://moonbattery.com/#sthash.FUxt8bAG.dpuf
 
Europeans are strange people. They will periodically fight to the death in enormous wars to keep other Europeans out of their country, or out of some other European country with which they are aligned, no matter what the cost in lives and treasure, but then with open arms allow non-Europeans to invade their country or other European countries by the millions without firing a shot. Crazy, if you ask me.
 
WELL, THIS IS DISTURBING: Armed Afghans tried to shoot their way into Bulgaria/EU. They were resisted. The fight for Europe has begun. You heard it here 1st. Follow this series of tweets for translation of Bulgarian reports.

UPDATE: “Public BNR radio cited ministry sources as saying that the group of 48 illegal migrants from Afghanistan was armed and aggressive and refused to obey an order by the Bulgarian border guards to stop and turn back.” One man was shot.
 
Swiss Charge Four Iraqis, Alleging Links To Islamic State Cell To Carry Out Terrorist Attacks…

swiss-flag-blood

Hijrah, a migration to Islamize a new land.

Via Bloomberg:

Swiss prosecutors charged four Iraqis for their alleged involvement in plot to carry out a terrorist attack in Europe linked to the militant group Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

The four, aged between 29 and 34, have been charged with preparing for a terrorist attack, unlawful entry to and exit from Switzerland among other accusations, the Swiss Attorney General’s Office said Friday in a statement. The men were not named.

ISIS, as the insurgent group is better known, has seized territory across swathes of Iraq and Syria. At least one of the accused entered Switzerland as early as 2012 and was arrested along with two accomplices in March and April 2014, the prosecutor’s office said.

The three have been held since and appeals to Switzerland’s federal criminal court for their release were rejected, the prosecutor’s office said. The investigation began in March 2014, relying on information from Swiss federal police and has been conducted with help from the U.S. Department of Justice among others.

The fourth man was accused by the prosecutor’s office of traveling to Syria with radio equipment for ISIS.
 
I bet he had a COEXIST bumper sticker on his horse drawn carriage

Pro Migrant, Open Borders ‘Activist’ Stabbed By Migrant Gang In Germany

Screen Shot 2015-10-16 at 2.46.44 PM

Still hasn’t gotten the message…

Via Breitbart:

A pro-migrant, open borders activist is reported to be “very sad” after being stabbed twice in the back by a gang of “Arabs” as he stood outside a pizzeria in Dresden, east Germany.

Twenty-nine year old ‘Julius G.’ involved himself in political activism while reading his degree in industrial engineering Technical University of Dresden. Now he may have fallen victim to his own politics, as the refugee advocate was attacked while waiting for friends in Dresden’s Neustadt, known as the city’s ‘left wing’, or ‘alternative’ quarter.

Germany’s Bild-Zeitung reports police were called to Pizza 5 on Alaunstraße on Saturday after a group of six to eight men jumped the student in the early hours and stabbed him twice in the back, leaving him in a serious condition. A police spokesman said: “Several police vans searched the surrounding area, unfortunately without success. According to witnesses, the attackers were said to be North Africans”.

West-German ‘Julius G.’ who has been a student in Dresden for five years told Bild: “I don’t know why I was attacked.

“I waited opposite the pizzeria for two friends who were buying something to eat after we had left the pub and were on our way home”.

The student didn’t think the motivation was robbery, as nothing was taken after the stabbing. Explaining he campaigned for the rights of refugees, he explained: “it makes me very sad that I was attacked by precisely this group”.
 
German Towns Washed Away in Tsunami of Third World Immigrants

In Germany, where the moonbats in charge are importing 1.5 million colonists from the Third World this year alone, social engineering has gone into overdrive so as to fundamentally transform the population:

Villagers in a tiny, rural area of Lower Saxony in Germany, are demanding answers after it transpired that their village with a population of just a few hundred will be forced to accept one thousand migrants due to Angela Merkel’s decision to throw open her country’s borders. …

A packed public meeting was held [Tuesday] night in Sumte to discuss local concerns over the migrant influx and Spiegel Online reports that it didn’t go well.

Sumte’s mayor personifies the cluelessness and/or arrogance of the quisling ruling class that has been snuffing out Germany:

The town hall was the venue. It began with the mayor and local officials expressing utter surprise that anyone could possibly be worried by so many newcomers. “I did not expect so many interested residents,” the mayor began as an official from the Lower Saxony Ministry of the Interior looked on. Uproar followed.

Unlike their enlightened masters, the little people whose ancestors have lived in the town for centuries are concerned with issues such as how they will be protected from the inevitable violent crime, where the hell all the invaders will be housed, what will happen to their children’s future, et cetera.

There is a simple answer to all of these concerns:

[T]he tenor of the meeting was that anyone who opposed [the massive invasion of unassimilable Third World welfare colonists] was xenophobic.

This is happening to every nook and cranny of Germany. As Pamela Geller reports:

A town with a population of 4,000 finds out it will soon receive 3,000 migrants…. and the Mayor didn’t have any advance warning.

In another town, the regional Governor basically told everyone, “if you don’t like it (having 400 refugees dropped in your town) — you can leave! We have, as Germans, freedom, and you are free to leave if do not agree.”

It’s post-war divvying up of the spoils without the war. Just the surrender.

The result will be the complete annihilation of Germany. In our lifetimes, the great culture that gave us everything from soap to Beethoven will no longer exist. An Islamic version of South Africa will rot and starve where the heart of Europe used to be.

The senseless murder of Germany by its own progressive ruling class is a catastrophe, a tragedy, and an act of treason so horrifying that world history can offer no parallel. But the future will offer plenty of parallels if political correctness and its most destructive weapon, Third World immigration, are not stopped immediately.
 
‘We’re Under Water’: Germany Shows Signs Of Strain From Mass Of Refugees…

Refugge graph
Refugge-graph-550x432.jpg


Taking unearned government entitlements from the Germans.

Via Spiegel:

The road to the reception camp in Hesepe has become something of a refugees’ avenue. Small groups of young men wander along the sidewalk. A family from Syria schleps a clutch of shopping bags towards the gate. A Sudanese man snakes along the road on his bicycle. Most people don’t speak a word of German, just a little fragmentary English, but when they see locals, they offer a friendly wave and call out, “Hello!”

The main road “is like a pedestrian shopping zone,” says one resident, “except without the stores.” Red-brick houses with pretty gardens line both sides of the street, and Kathrin and Ralf Meyer are standing outside theirs. “It’s gotten a bit too much for us,” says the 31-year-old mother of three. “Too much noise, too many refugees, too much garbage.”

Now the Meyers are planning to move out in November. They’re sick of seeing asylum-seekers sit on their garden wall or rummage through their garbage cans for anything they can use. Though “you do feel sorry for them,” says Ralf, who’s handed out some clothes that his children have grown out of. “But there are just too many of them here now.”

Hesepe, a village of 2,500 that comprises one district of the small town of Bramsche in the state of Lower Saxony, is now hosting some 4,000 asylum-seekers, making it a symbol of Germany’s refugee crisis. Locals are still showing a great willingness to help, but the sheer number of refugees is testing them. The German states have reported some 409,000 new arrivals between Sept. 5 and Oct. 15 — more than ever before in a comparable time period — though it remains unclear how many of those include people who have been registered twice.

Thousands Still Sleeping in Tents

Six weeks after Chancellor Angela Merkel’s historic decision to open Germany’s borders, there is a shortage of basic supplies in many places in this prosperous nation. Cots, portable housing containers and chemical toilets are largely sold out. There is a shortage of German teachers, social workers and administrative judges. Authorities in many towns are worried about the approaching winter, because thousands of asylum-seekers are still sleeping in tents.

But what Germany lacks more than anything is a plan to make Merkel’s two most-pronounced statements on the crisis — “We can do it” and “We cannot close our borders” — fit together. In the second month of what has been dubbed the country’s brand new “Welcoming Culture,” it has become clear to many that Germany will only be able to cope if the number of refugees drops.

But that is unlikely to happen anytime soon. Tens of thousands of people are making their way to Germany along the so-called Balkan route; at the same time, Merkel’s efforts to reduce the influx through diplomacy and tougher regulations remain just that. The European Union has agreed to better secure its external borders, but none of Germany’s neighboring states are willing to take any significant number of refugees off her hands. And Merkel’s forceful announcement that she would send asylum-seekers from Kosovo and Albania home more quickly is being hindered by a regulation that says refugees can avoid the authorities’ grasp simply by producing a medical certificate.

Merkel’s last hope is Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the Turkish president. The chancellor is visiting Ankara this weekend, bringing with her a number of gifts that Europe’s leaders had discussed in their summit in Brussels. The plan is to persuade Erdogan to strengthen the border in the Aegean Sea that “the strong nation of Germany” (as Merkel put it) is unable to.
 
Islamic State in Sweden: “Convert and Die… The Caliphate is Here”


As more agents of the Islamic State flood into Europe, we are witnessing a wholesale run of lawlessness. Recently, members of the Islamic State entered a Christian man’s restaurant in Sweden and wrote on the walls of the establishment, “Convert and die” and “the caliphate is here.”
 
German anti-migrant rally highlights European backlash...
As winter looms, struggle to find homes...
Thousands stranded on borders...
Muslims condemn Britain's plans to combat extremism...
Austrian Town Drowns in Feces and Garbage...
Turkey 'not concentration camp', won't host permanently...
Anti-immigration party wins Swiss election in 'slide to the Right'...
 
Back
Top