Flashfic thread: Rotating themes

How many posts to change the topic?


  • Total voters
    54
cars 7
The car was parked, looking over their city, in the local Lovers Lane.
The two lovers sat in the back seat, the windows heavily fogged by their heated breath. Clothes were discarded and bared flesh was pressed together, hands finding the intimate parts with ease. Their motion of loving each other with fervent abandon didn't warn them the car was moving forward. They clung to each other in coital union as they dropped to the bottom, where they found them still locked together. A sign was erected in their memory, it read, Lovers Leap.
 
Car #8 (Had to get in on this one. First flash fic. Cut it down from 320 to 99! :D )

Rig must have gone off the cliff edge, he was dead, this was heaven. No way the grease smudged, pixie faced beauty was real.

Mouth open he stared. The words stalled him. Did she just ask him to fuck her?

Up against the side of her car. Felt damn good. Her mouth opened wide. Jagged rows of fangs bared. He tried to stop. Too late.

Headless body gave final spasm. Stacey licked her bloody lips, turned to her car, closed the hood, and went to the trunk to get her spare. She could see another truck rounding the bend.
 
Car #9

Becky loved the roar of the motor when Jimmy went fast. The thrill of it was like an aphrodisiac and always turned her on. As the speedometer went past 130, Becky was insatiable with desire and needed release. Unzipping Jimmy's pants and reaching inside, she took one last look into his eyes, then he closed his, she closed hers, and the truck closed everything forever.
 
Some great FlashFics everyone! :D

Who wants to write #10 and choose the next topic?
 
Thanks Tom Back atcha, I wuz hopin Glynndah wuz gonna write one!

She prolly ran down to Wal-Mart for some sacks of flying monkey chow. I'm sure she'd love to be #10 and change the topic...but she better hurry.
 
“I like that green one, honey.”

Bobby stared at the car in horror. Four doors, long, ugly, and the worst shade of green he had ever seen. He looked over at the curves on the Corvette and grinned. He imagined the rumble of its engine and the vibration under his feet.

“Or maybe that one.”

Susie pointed to a van in the next row and smiled.

“Honey, you know we’ll need room for the kids.”

“What?”

“Well, I was at the doctor this week, and you’re going to be a daddy!”

Bobby gave the Corvette one last look and sighed.

(100 words)


Next topic: Holidays
 
Holidays 1

“Take your partners for the last waltz”, said the band leader. The main lights dipped. The overhead UV lamp showed the dandruff and the white bra both. They danced round slowly each holding the other tightly with rising passion. The dance ended all too soon.

“Can we go outside on the beach for a bit?” He whispered. She didn’t answer; just looked at him, nodded and smiled. They loved on the sand under the pier and she got sand in her knickers.

Tomorrow she’d go home to her Mum and he’d get his suit cleaned. There’d be another along next week.

100 words
 
Last edited:
Holidays 2

The plane took off and climbed to 30,000 ft. with ease. Mark and Fran unbuckled their belts and made their way to the restroom. They stood anxiously waiting for it to be vacant so they could start their vacation right away. As they stood there, muffled moans could be heard from inside. They looked at each other and smiled, thinking someone else was doing what they wanted to do. They whispered their thoughts on what they might be doing inside and imagined the scene inside if they could see. The door finally opened and a large woman exited, sweating profusely from the exertion of doing her business. They snuck in together, but the smell left them cold to want to do anything and left.
 
Holidays #3

Bobby shivered with excitement. He was going to see Santa! He barely had time to hide when Santa slid down the chimney. He looked just like his pictures. A red suit, white beard, rosy cheeks and a huge sack of toys.

Santa took all sorts of toys from his sack, then something else.

Bobby's eyes widened. It was him! Another Bobby!

The new Bobby began playing with the toys. Santa's eyes glittered as he plucked Bobby from his hiding place, put him in the sack and disappeared.

"Bobby is so well behaved," Mother said that morning. Father nodded in agreement.

(100 words)
 
Holidays #4

Leslie hugged the trunk of the mighty oak, her skirts piled on her back. She cried out with each thundering impact of Jim's hips against her ass as he drove deeply inside her. Her feet were planted with legs open to allow him easy access to her sex and he gripped her waist firmly. He groaned and slammed deep inside her, releasing torrents of his hot seed.

Leslie straightened and smoothed her skirts, feeling their mingled fluids run down her thighs. She patted the trunk of the oak and whispered, "Happy Arbor Day," before walking with Jim to their car.

100 words
 
Holidays #5

Minya slammed the bedroom door behind her and stripped herself naked, laying on the bed near the moonlit window. With minutes left until midnight, she planned to enter the New Year with a ripping orgasm.

Her cunt soaking, she closed her eyes and fantasized about Evan’s chocolate cock pounding her pussy. Paced by the party clamoring downstairs, she readied her climax on the final count.

“3...2...1...Happy New Yea–”

Hot liquid suddenly splashed her bared tits as she came. She opened her eyes.

Evan stood across from her in shadow, stroking.

“Happy New Year, Minya,” he breathed, smiling.

100 words
 
Holidays #6

Sharon moaned as Renee's tongue wiggled between her labial lips. They were arguing bitterly when Renee suddenly drew their naked bodies together and soul kissed Sharon. Their passions exploded and they began making passionate love in their dressing room.

Renee' devoured Sharon's pussy, paying attention to the engorged clit. Sharon wailed and flooded Renee's mouth with orgasmic fluids. Then she was nestled between Renee's thighs, licking, sucking and driving her wild. Already aroused, Renee's orgasm was immediate and explosive. Sharon's mouth captured every drop.

Dressing hurriedly, they went on stage hand in hand for the Miss Fourth of July Beauty Contest.

(100 words)
 
Holidays #7

She waited too long. All the lots selling Christmas trees had already closed. Starting up the rusty old Ford, she tried to figure out what to tell the children. They would be heartbroken—again. But money was so tight this year.

Reaching their driveway, she stared. Bags of presents waited on the porch next to a decorated tree. She rubbed her eyes to erase the illusion, but it remained. Questions came but not answers. Then she knew. He was the only one she went to for help.

Looking up, she said a prayer of thanks for giving them their Christmas.

(100 words)
 
Holidays #8

Her heart jumped within her when she heard the chimes. He was online!

“Good morning,” he said.

“Hiya!”

A period of silence on the screen meant he wasn’t alone. But he was online, reaching out to her, breaking his patterns of holiday and weekend silence.

She looked past her laptop to the table with the roses. The memory of deep kisses and tight hugs from a few days ago still were felt on her lips and body.

Another holiday of not being together, but knowing they were together in ways far deeper made her cherish and savor each moment together.

(100 words)
 
Holidays #9

“I can’t wait to get to the resort!” Kate bounced against her seatbelt. “It sounds fabulous from what you’ve told me. I wish you’d let me look at the brochure though,” she pouted.

Jack smiled at her excitement. “You’ll see the place soon enough.”

The taxi halted at a huge iron gate that slowly creaked open to let them through. Kate looked out at the crumbling perimeter walls.

“This can’t be right.” She turned to Jack. “Where are we gnnnnn!”

Kate fought against Jack as he secured the gag, handcuffed and hooded her.

“Welcome to your fabulous resort,” he sneered.

(100 words)
 
------------
10 of 10 Holidays
------------

She looked at the crashing waves from the balcony. A break, her boss had said, fully paid for. She should have known there was a condition.

"You ready?" A male voice called from inside.

She walked back into the room, the whip moving against her bare leg. The latex outfit he had gotten her fitted nicely. The black latex boots she was planning on keeping.

He lay stretched out on the bed wearing a black latex speedo. His stomach hung over it like some blubber from a beached whale.

"You been a naughty boy?" She smiled. After all, it was a free holiday...

(Slightly over 100, but it's there lol)
 
My first story for here

She sighed as she put aside her book. She shouldn’t have read it until she had made a decision. The wanna be sub just wasn’t cutting it. She cared about him she did. But in his version of the world even a card was to much to ask of him. After all it spoke of a connection deeper then mindless sex, the kind where you skipped getting to know each other and just hit the damn sheets.

That’s all he wanted and it frustrated him that She wanted more. Damn book reading it made her want what she couldn’t have
 
Back
Top