YAHOO CHAT THREAD... New 2

Submissive married guy here, would love to chat with dirty talking dominant males or females. Something ongoing would be perfect.

On YIM under bhg9h

38 married bi guy looking for some new people to chat with on yahoo. Open to mostly anything. Add me on yahoo- undertaker13420. I look forward to chatting with you

Hi guys, any one online? we can chat and i can share some hot pics of indian actresses i have ;;; I am open to any kind of chat.....pm me.....

Looking to chat with guys. Not opposed to women, but let's face it, 99.9% of them don't chat on here. So just being honest. Looking to discuss perversions with fellow like minded guys. Hit me up if you're up for a fun Yahoo chat.

Topics include, babes in bikinis, big tits, thick ass, MILFs, panties, cuckold, IR, gangbang, etc. Lots of topics to get in depth about.

Last edited:
not on yahoo - but willing to chat through PMs right now! Anyone interested in sharing sexual secrets, events, encounters, admissions, tease each other- read my profile before you decide to PM.

Yeah... But... That's not yahoo. Slow as fuck and clogs up on
Messages.

not on yahoo - but willing to chat through PMs right now! Anyone interested in sharing sexual secrets, events, encounters, admissions, tease each other- read my profile before you decide to PM.

Yeah what a wasted message lol. Still looking for people on Yahoo to chat with tonight.

Looking to chat with guys. Not opposed to women, but let's face it, 99.9% of them don't chat on here. So just being honest. Looking to discuss perversions with fellow like minded guys. Hit me up if you're up for a fun Yahoo chat.

Topics include, babes in bikinis, big tits, thick ass, MILFs, panties, cuckold, IR, gangbang, etc. Lots of topics to get in depth about.

Would love a hot chat about you degrading my GF!

Sure...i am interested...pmed you.....

Back