My Feet, My Panties and my Brothers (Closed)

Anal_Oral_Cun4u

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Posts
1,369
Jill age 21lives in parent's house with twin brothers Jim and Tim age 20. Mom and Dad are hardly ever home as they are doctors in an Emergency Room at a major trauma center. My brothers and I all go to college and decided to stay home as we are a close family and our parents give us as much freedom as any young adult could wish for.
I have a very active social lifeand seem to have the pick of guys at school as I am 5'4" with long brown hair and matching brown eyes with 36c breasts and a very large 40" ass.
MY brother Jim is attractive but the intelectual type. It seems that he has a very large bulge in his pants whenever I catch him gawking at me. He dates some and the girls I've seen him with have been attractive.
Tim, on the other hand, is a total geek and shy. I him hardly 've ever seen him out with a girl. Rumor around school is that he is bisexual.
I suspect one or both of them have gotten their jollies sniffing my dirty lingerie as I've spotted guys cum deposits very often even when I know one of my boyfriends could not be responsible.I have seen them running out of my room when I come in from class.
So, here is what happens when big sister decides to see what her bratty little brothers are up to...
Jim and I like to lay on the floor to watch TV and Tim sits behind us on the couch.
Tonight I put on my shortest skirt and pantyhose and watch the TV I play footsie with myself as we watch...
 
I'm Jim and I'm 5'10" and 175 pounds with brown hair and eyes and Tim is my identical twin. The few girls I've been with have told me that my cock is a marvelous pussy pleaser but I don't know if they are just trying to feed my ego.
My sister, Jill, is very hot and I don't mind admitting that I've had many fantasies about her and even sniffed the sweet aroma from her clothes. I get hard anytime I see her but know there is a line I must not cross but I don't mind walking right upto the edge. There are things about my brother, Tim, that no one else in the family knows but that he cannot hide forever.
So, I come into the livingroom and see Jill watching some stupid sitcom that we all love and decide to join her. I lay behind her with my hips behind her ass and my face as close to her feet as I can get so I can inhale the aroma. I find myself watching her toes wriggle and feet rub her legs more than I watch the TV. My cock is so hard that it it hurts in it's confines.
 
Timmy is the name I'm the bisexual mostly submissive twin of Jim. The major difference in appearance between me and my brother is that I am 40 pounds lighters as us gamers don't work out much. I love sniffing both Jim and Jill's undies and even licking them. I wear Jill's underpants whenever I think I can get away with it. I have also ordered my very own panties by mail order as Jill's are kind of big in the ass!
I haven't had very many sexual encounters but have had just as many with guys as girls. I love sucking cock and eating pussy and don't rally care if I am taken with a real cock or strap-on up my skinny ass. OF course, I love using my cock as well.

I sit there on the sofa and see my sister's big ass and start covertly rubbing my crotch. Then my brother comes in and he does nothing to hide the bulge in his pants. Once he is settled behind Jill I quietly begin playing a bit more freely sure that they are too involved in the show.
 
I cannot help it I need to tease my brothers. I am pretty sure Jim is sniffing my feet. I decide to be a bit more naughty. I lift my knee so that the skirt works to the top of my thigh - now sure that not only is Jim tetting a peak at my panties but Timmy on the couch is seeing the pink silky material through my pantyhose.
I adust myself so that my hips are nearly touching Jim's crotch and I 'accidently' run my feet across his face.
I sneak a peak back at Tim and can tell he is playing with himself which causes me to drop my hand to own crotch and very lightly run my fingers across barely moving.
 
I couldn't believe what I was seeing, or least what I thought I was seeing.
It appearred my brother was sniffing not-so-secretly my sister's feet and she appeared to encourge him.
I pushed my hand down between my jeans and silky lace panties and squeezed and rubbed my cock. I thought, "I can't wait to sniff those panties," as I looked at sissy's panties.
 
Glancing back again I am almost sure that Timmy is jacking off - I decide to see if I can turn him on to the point that he reveals himself.
I smile over my shoulder at Jim, Hey Jim my feet are right there and dog tired and a bit sore, I don't suppose you'd massage them for me?" I turn back to the TV scooting my ass firmly against his zipper and run my foot all the way across his face. I don't plan on letting him acually do anything with me as I just want to torture him.
 
At this point the TV is only providing a source of light and I can't believe that my sister's ass is hard against my hard-on, in fact my cock has somehow ended up perfectly in her ass crack. Looking back at my angle I see Timmy playing with himself and smile encouragement and nod my head for him to continue. After all he is in the balcony so to speak as I am in the main event.
I start tentitively massaging Jill's feet no longer trying to hide the fact that I am inhaling her sweet aroma. Now when I glance up at her ass I can see a wet spot in her panties.
My massaging quickly get more aggresive enjoying all the soft skin and perfect toes. Without thinking I begin to kiss and lick and finally bite making a hole in the hose. She refexively tries to pull away but I hold on tight not willing to stop. This action causes my cock to wiggle against her big butt.
 
I open my mouth a couple of times to say something but nothing comes out. Before I know it I am grinding my ass against my brother's bulge and my breathing is getting short as I enjoy what is being done with my feet. My skirt has now slipped up all the way to my waist exposing my entire pantyhose and panties.
I come to my senses and suddenly stand up and smooth back down my skirt fixing my eyes on Timmy now seeing the silky panties exposed and his hand working away, "Timmy you fucking sissy pervert!" Then look back at Jimmy, what's big idea of molesting me I'm your fucking sister. You owe me a pair of pantyhose!" Ihurry to my room and shut the door breathing heavily. I fall to my bed yanking off my panties and hose and diddle myself until I have several rolling orgasms thinking of both of my brothers.
 
As Jill stands up I get a great view of the camel toe in her panties and can tell her undies are absolutely soaked.
Momentarily forgetting that Timmy is there I whip out my 8" erection as soon as I hear the door to Jill's room shut. I groan, "amazing"," under my breath. Then my mind processes what Jill said to our brother about being a pervert and lay on my back, cock still in hand stroking myself, and see that his jeans are completely open revealing the sexy women's panties, Gawd Timmy you are a fucking pervert! At least I only sniff Jill's panties. What are you - gay or transsexual or something?" My eyes fixated on those panties I can't stop pjacking my cock.
 
I gasp when I see Jim's cock come into view, "I am bisexual and love to please my partners but I don't have many chances as I am too shy." I pull out my cock and jack off along with Jim. It isn't long before both of us cum.
Embarressed I run off to my room once I shoot my load andhear Jim's door close right behind mine. It takes awhile to go to sleep thinking about what I've just been through. But, once sleep comes it is the most restful I've had in months.
 
After I cum I use my panties to clean up my dripping sslit thinking how much the boys are going to love these. I put my nightie on and take the soiled panties to the bathroom hanging them over the twoel rack to dry. I position them so I know if they have been messed with.
Sure enough when I return the next morning they are waded up up and huge sperm stains all over them. I amready to really torture them.
I hear the front door close and realize that Tim had an early class but that does not deter me I still have one brother to torture.
I walk into the livingroom carrying a sheer blouse and wearing thigh high stockings and matching black silk and lace bra and bikini panty set. I place the blouse on the ironing board andlook over and see Jim watch every move I make, "Good morning Jim," I coo in a sausy voice knowingthat the fact he can't do anything about the hot woman in front of him is driving him nuts. Of course, I now realize that I am torturing myself as I look at the tent in his boxers.
 
When I get up I see Tim walking out of the bathroom. When I go in I see Jill's panties wadded up on the hamper. There are wet spots on the ass of the garment, ignoring those I inhale the sweet aroma of the honey coated crotch. I think I hear Jill stirring so after doing my business I grab a book and head to the front room.
Then Jill walks in and I think I am in the presence of a sexual goddess, my erection grows instantly.
It occurs that she is teasing us and as any guy will tell you I can't let her get away with that.

I walk over close to her, "I know what you are doing Sis, two can play at this game. We will just see who cries uncle first!" I come up behind her and place my hand firmly on her silky panties and begin caressing her ass, "You ready to say uncle and quit teasing us?"
I hear nothing so I massage her rump more vigorously. Just then unknown to me, my circumsized cock pokes out of the fly of my boxers. I think I feel her stiffen up so I continue to get revenge in a most enjoyable way. I use my other hand to reach up for her chest and lightly grab one of her tits. I moan as Ican feel her nipple under my palm
 
Last edited:
I can feel my pussy juices begin to flow and can feel taboo barriers caving in.
Switching off the iron I look Jim right in the eyes, "when have you ever known me to say uncle; It ain't happening!"
Trying to convince myself that I am not doing anything but carrying the torture to the next level I reach out and grab his cock pulling all of the way out of the fly. Before I realize it I have left my hand there longer the second I'd intended and amactually stroking it.
 
When she grabs my cock I gasp and momentarily freeze "I guess we'll just see is more stubborn won't we!"
The hand on her ass slides up to her bra strap and unfastens it as my other hand slides down to her crotch inside her panties over her forest of pussy hair. My fingers work through her hair and I run them over her outer lips. Getting closer I whisper, "You ready to back off now Jillie!"
I love the feel of her pussy on the front of my hand her silk material on the back of my hand but much more I am loving her hand on my cock and have melted and hoping she doesn't give in.
 
I shrug out of my bra and jiggle my tits at Jim, "So, we're on dangerous ground here little brother. Will my big tits shock you back into reality? I know you and Timmy have been sniffing and cumming on my bra and panties - I've found lots of cum stains on 'em. "
The bra falls down the arm I am using to play with his cock. I release his cock long enough to remove the bra and place it on his head with one cup in his face, "Go ahead and sniff my aroma." I return my hand to his member stroking firmer.
 
Last edited:
I inhale as she suggests but then let the bra fall to the floor and smile devilishly, "As wonderful as your bra, feet, and panties smell I bet the real thing tastes even better!"
I scoop a breast into my free hand and lean down and suck her tit into my mouth and swirl my tongue around it. Coming up for air after a few seconds, "It appears that the ground has disapperred from under our feet Sis!"
As I moan from her cock teasing I insert my middle finger into her pussy.
 
"Yes it does," I moan.
I take his hand from my panties and lift his mouth to mine and kiss him deeply. There is no hesitation in his response. My hands return to his hips and I pull his underwear from his legs. Before I have a chance toregret it I fall to my knees and suck his cock into my mouth, "You're impossibel Jim!"
 
"Ah fuck, now you've gone and done it Jill! There is no turning back now! Little brother can't wait to do unto you as you are doing unto me and more...Ah..suck me..suck..." I moaned and gasped as I grabbed a fistful of my sister's hair, feeling her tongue stroking the underside of my erection.
 
I suck Jim like a machine gagging only a little on his big cock as I get it to the back of my throat. While I mouth fuck my brother I'm playing with his balls. His knees grow weak so I push him against a counter. His heavy breathing turning me on so much. I reach my free hand around him and tease his ass crack before inserting a finger up his bowels and twisting it and fucking his ass hole with it.
 
My moaning grows in intensity. My balls boiling and I grunt when Jill invades my butt hole with her finger.
"Shit Sis,best fucking cock sucking of my life! Fucking cock sucker!"
I grunt again, "I'm gonna cum!"
 
I can tell he is getting close so I increase the intensity of my action. I am quickly rewardeed as the first shot of spunk shoots into my mouth. I pull off for a second, "Tastes great!"
I return to my sucking and fingering and he shoots 2 more loads into my throat.I grab my bra from the floor and make a show of pumping a load of his cum into each bra cup and then putting the cups over my tits and holding it there.
I stand up and smirk at Jim , "If you are gonna to do into me as I did unto you you have to catch me first!"
With that I take off and run to my bedroom and lay on my queen size bed -bra still laying on my boobs and still wearing my soaking wet panties.
 
After her expert blow job there is no way this is going to stop, at least in my opinion. My eyes bulge as I watch my jiz shoot into her bra and even more so when I see her slap the bra back over her mounds. All rational thought has left my brain. The only head I am thinking with is the little one; all thoughts about this being a taboo incestual encounter fleeing me.
I reach out to grab her when she stands but am too slow as I see her black silky ass jiggling away from me. After taking a deep breath I run after her my cock slapping the air.
I get to her bed and see her there and all of the air leaves my lungs. I pick up one of her feet and kiss it, "Damn Jill I've never seen such a sexy sight in my life, even your feet look fuckable."
Her other foot finds my cock and balls and teases me. Seconds later I am beside her on the bed giving her a hard passionate kiss far from what siblings should ever share. "Sis you may live to regret teasing me as I intend to have you every which way possible and you will NOT stop me!"
I run a hand over her bra and panties then I pull the bra a revealing her now cum splattered tits. Grabbing the bra I use it to tie her hands above her head. We kiss passionately again before I bite her neck and kiss her armpit and then moving quickly to sucking and licking her boobs not minding the taste of my own cum but enjoying the natural taste and feel of her tits much mor.
way
 
I shiver when Jim kisses my foot and remember how this started last night when he bit my foot and how turned on it made me. As I played footsie with his cock and balls I couldn't believe how heavy his balls felt.
I was very surprised when he took the bra from my tits and tied my arms up. I tested out his tie job and realized that I could easily break free but his was so hot I decided to roll with the flow
I squealed when he bit my neck and tried to wriggle away when his mouth found my armpit but before I knew it I was grinding my cum coated tits in his face, "Shit I never knew how hot you are!Take me brother, I am fucking yours." I spread my legs and lifted my hips letting him know that I wanted him even more!
 
"I never knew I was living with such a hot bitch before!" I panted as I bit a nipple. Climbing between her legs I could feel her wet panties against my cock. This was driving me crazy. Playing with her tits I kissed down her belly and tongue fucked her belly button. My nose filled with the scent of her juices. I continued my downward journey until I was kissing her crotch through her panties. I sucked the juices from her panties as she produced even more. I began kissing and licking wildly biting her lips through the material. Moving my hands from her perfect globes I slid them under her plump ass and ravaged her furiously.
 
I shivered when he tongue fucked my belly button as I never had anyone do that before. It might be the only thing a guy hadn't done with me before.
I found his kissing of my panty clad pussy extrememly sensual, loving the feel of silk rubbing against my pussy.
His hands on my ass felt so posessive and I wanted him to get on with it. "Take the fuckers off and eat your sister right!" I was tempted to yank my hands free of the bra but resisted for now. I brought my feet up to his back and kicked him lightly with my heels.
 
Back
Top