Sounding fetish

This just arrived. It's a cage, more for fun than anything else. But it has a sounding thingie and so I tried it out with the sound. It's around 6" long. The sensation is kind of intriguing, not pain, just weird! It's certainly keeping things from expanding, though. Must play some more...

(m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=Yv77dwVXfIbm9_Kx)original_361461321.jpg


https://www.pornhub.com/photo/361461321

https://www.pornhub.com/album/24146132


I've been wearing this off and on the past week or so, around the house, on walks or errands and even at work.

It's fun and feels sexy. I had to shorten the sound tube to about 4" for comfort but at that length I can wear it comfortably for 3 or 4 hours.

I haven't been able to come even close to cumming while wearing it, but it has a great edging effect and cumming after I take it off is great :heart:
 
I'm enjoying playing with the little bitty sound built into my latest toy, but that's about as far as I'll ever take it. Some of the pics here are scary!
 
Anyone into sounding?

I never thought I would be....till I heard the sounding set, on sale at a favorite kinky retailer, calling my name. I sought tutorials on how to do it right, bought the right lubes, and the sensations sent me through the roof. Wowie zowie !!

You know, I have so many fetishes that my fetishes have fetishes. How did I miss out on this one for so long?
 
Just started doing this. I've got 3 metal sounds which I've tried (up to a 9 so far) and just got some silicone ones to try. Any thoughts on which were better? I'm wanting to get through the prostate, so I thought maybe the silicone ones might be better for that since I'm doing it to myself.
 
Back
Top