C G loft.

**I reluctantly get up from your bed and slowly start to get dressed...I walk to the top of the stairs and blow you a kiss:kiss: before I walk down**

C G‘s Loft.
High up in the Inn above the guest and residents room lies the loft nestled under the eves of the roof. Strong oaken beams slant from the ridge to the floor.

There is a hammock slung by the round eve window that looks out over the Bay and Faith's lighthouse. A seaman’s bunk against one wall, a writing table of oak that was once down by the hearth. The pictures and small treasure of a life at sea, memories of all the places and people that have crossed his life's path. The desk holds but two pictures in an antique silver frame, on one side his Chris and on the other the ski area of Mt St-Anne.

All in all it is a simple room. Clean and shipshape in “Bristol Fashion”.

Faith This is the 1st time you have seen the loft in daylight

Mary what did I tell you massive rafters.

Running my fingers along his treasures

i smile at the though...

"your right this is the first time..."

looking around i find pleasure in seeing it all for the first time by daylight instead of candlelight

-casts a glance up to the looming rafters above, causing my lips to curl into a warm smile-

I see what you mean, CG. All in all, it’s a beautiful room. Lovely view as well.

Mary, Faith,

Make yourselves comfortable *Wink & devilish grin*

Enjoy. Can I get you something?

*smiling at the view out the window*

i turn towards CG. i slide the jeans down my legs, Very slowly i unbutton the snow white man's dress shirt i wear. A strip of skin is exposed. The edges of my breast are clearly visable...my lacy black panties are exposed..moisture gathers as my breathing deepens...

"Yes CG, I think you have just what I need....."

Last edited:
-I can’t help but grin at CG’s expression – the wink, not excluding the huge grin, invoking a gamut of tantalizing thoughts. In my minds eye he very much resembles the Cheshire cat from a certain children’s story-

I’m copasetic, Cap’n. Nothing for me, thanks

-smiling as attempt to sit back in the hammock, unable to resist its lure. Loosing a tiny little startled yip as it sways, threatening to spill me onto the floor below. Regaining my precarious balance I watch wide eyed, enraptured as Faith disrobes, exposing her beautiful creamy flesh to admiring eyes-

Faith you vexen.

Mary I was hoping for a closer look at your lepard spots.

sliding my fingers inside the edge of my panties...

i grin impishly at mary as the hammock rocks and she yips...

"Once you get the hang of it, that rocking can make for some very interesting twists on an old story...."

Appoaching CG, i lift my lips in a offer of everything i am...

"Yes, that rocking is something to treasure..."

-I lay back in the hammock more comfortably now. Loosing a sigh of pleasure as the mesh curls around me, cradling my body in its embrace as I sway gently side to side. A soft smile blossoms on my lips as I watch the tender display between CG and Faith. I whisper quietly to CG, “All in good time, my dear.. All in good time.” Somewhat uncertain if I should participate just now, not wanting to interrupt and ruin the moment, yet intrigued by the possibilities-

letting the feel of his lips on mine carry me

i feel mary's eyes... pulling back i look towards her. The hammock craddles her as it sways. my eyes meet hers...My shit now lays completely open to her gaze. I can feel CG's arms as he holds me to him. Raising my hand palm up, i invite mary to share in this moment....

Mary do come and join us. Share with us the happiness of friends together.

-my smile widens as I meet Faith’s gaze. I rise from the hammock with surprising ease. I pause a moment to step out of my jeans (still perplexed on CG’s astounding ability to see the color of my undies under them, an amazing talent, no doubt.;)) and slip my shirt from my shoulders, exposing hip-hugging leopard print bikinis and a black lacy bra. I step forward, taking Faith’s offered hand and lift it to my lips, pressing a soft kiss against the back of it.-

Mary’s kiss of Faith’s hand touches me and I brush her lips with a tender kiss. Then turning to Faith I offer another to a dear friend. I hug my friends to me an arm around each of their waists

Ah “Mary Penny you still have not guessed all my secrets. Some are “For Your Eyes Only”

Faith this is the 1st time in writing we have been so…………informal.”

feeling marys kiss... my hand closes over hers

with a gentle tug, i pull mary close. Cg's arms surround us, bringing us together. Our body all come together. The warmth is almost more than i can take. I return CG's kiss with passionate need. As our lips part and feelng mary's strong body next to me, i turn my head towards her. leaning forward, i gently bring my lips to hers. I stop just a breath away. Need surges through my body yet i know the last inch is hers to cross....

My eyes lock on Faith’s lips. The sensuous curve, tantalizingly parted, moist from CG’s kiss. I lean forward, unable and unwilling to resist. My lips press against hers in a gentle caress, a soft stroke, brushing repetitively in sweet tender caresses. My tongue slips forward, grazing against her lower lip, tentatively tasting her sweet flesh, likening it to that of warm honey. My kiss becomes bolder, lips pressing more firmly against hers. My hand sliding up the length of her arm, along the warm skin of her shoulder, my fingers bury in her hair as my tongue slips past her parted lips, exploring her mouth, lips pressed against hers in a sweet crush.

As Mary yields her mouth to Faith I slowly slip her black bra from her body and my lips claim an all ready aroused nipple as my hand cups her breast.

The other hand now cups Faith’s mound.

feeling Cg's hand as it slides into my panties...

the heat of it cupping my mons... without thought my hips surge forward my dew covering Cg's fingers with proof of my need. My lips are being devowed by mary's. Our tongues come together, dueling.... feeding..... learning.

OOC;
I must call it a night....
~faith~

muhahahahahahahahaha...

You say that as if its a bad thing! I've never had complaints before. Well, at least none that were ever circulated back to me. -lol-

Just for that, I'll just have you leave the blindfold on for now.

-devilish grin-

With the casual air of a true double naught, I face my fate like a man.

Mary Penny I am at your mercy.

-My smile widens to a grin as I walk around CG, trailing a fingertip along his shoulder, over his back, pausing over his collarbone as I come around, having make full langourous circle. My hand slips up and cups his cheek in a sweet caress. I lean up on tiptoes, my body leaning foward and brushing ever so lightly against his. I press my lips to his in a gentle kiss, my mouth moving against his as I whisper-

Tender mercies, don't you mean?

Back