One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello beautiful sorry to hear the doctors visit didn't go as well as you had hoped for. Maybe the neurologist will give you some better results. I know I speak for everyone saying we miss you just as much! You take care of yourself and get healthy. That's the most important thing.

As usual sweets your pictures are amazing! Don't worry about the editing it's hard to edit perfection :heart:

I hope your recovery goes well. Concussions and the after effects are no picnic. On the up-side, you look absolutely fantastic!!

yes, definitely missed this.

you look amazing.

but for the love of god if your doctor tells you that you need to stay off of the computer, stay off of the computer. we've waited two years, we can wait two more months.

So today's doc visit didn't go great. I'm recovering from the concussion...but it was a pretty major one. I was unconscious for at least 45 minutes, had a possible seizure, etc. They suspect I'm going to have to deal with something called Post Concussion Syndrome (on top of what I already have for those of you that are aware). Workers Comp is finally stepping up so I should finally get to see a Neurologist and have the necessary tests run sometime soon.

In the meantime, I'm still under all the same restrictions and not really allowed to do anything...including this. Apparently having a conversation on the internet stresses my brain too much or some crap.

I miss you all and can't wait to chat more, catch up with all my old friends, and of course...take some more interesting pictures. :devil:

I really do miss you guys. Some of you have been great fun, others have literally been lifesavers and been there to help me through some serious shit. This place....my love, my friendship, the relationships that we build...it goes so far beyond the pics that it's not even funny.

Ok...enough mushy shit, pics are good too. For now though, I'm afraid all I have are more post shower quickies. I didn't even take the time to fiddle around with them beyond the watermark and border, all the red is just from the couch and the light shining through the curtain behind me. It would have been far too much for my brain to handle to try to fix it. :eek:

Did I mention I miss you guys?? Will catch up more personally as soon as I'm allowed.

:kiss::heart::kiss:

Hello beautiful sorry to hear the doctors visit didn't go as well as you had hoped for. Maybe the neurologist will give you some better results. I know I speak for everyone saying we miss you just as much! You take care of yourself and get healthy. That's the most important thing.

As usual sweets your pictures are amazing! Don't worry about the editing it's hard to edit perfection :heart:

Thank you sweetheart. I know it'll come in time. It's just frustrating. I felt like I was finally winning the war against Fibro. I was working out with a trainer three times a week, doing yoga twice a week, walking a couple of miles daily. I was feeling strong...healthy...it's tough feeling like I'm back at ground zero again and being forced to sit on my ass.

As for the editing, I'm sure I have said it before...I don't edit to try to make myself look better. I am who I am, I just like playing around and doing crazy things with some of the pictures. The posting and responses of some pics are incredibly arousing, the friendships amazing, and the editing that I do at times...it's just for the fun of it. You know, like when I turn myself into the Incredibly Hulk. Not exactly sexy, but it amuses me. I'm SUCH a nerdette!! :D

Rest and get well! We'll catch up after you're well.

I'm looking forward to it. I have a long day of sitting around on my ass re-watching and then catching up on Sons of Anarchy planned. That and I have to call Workers Comp back (they called right before five when i was in the shower yesterday so I missed them). Am REALLY hoping that call goes well. I'm scared to be honest.

I hope your recovery goes well. Concussions and the after effects are no picnic. On the up-side, you look absolutely fantastic!!

Thank you...on both counts. I haven't gone to take a peek at your new thread yet. I'm not sure my brain could handle it, I can still picture the last thread so very clearly. ;)

yes, definitely missed this.

you look amazing.

but for the love of god if your doctor tells you that you need to stay off of the computer, stay off of the computer. we've waited two years, we can wait two more months.

Thank you gorgeous.

You KNOW me though! Telling me to stay off the computer is like telling me to stop breathing. That and although I'm hurting fairly badly I have so much pent up energy, an exhibitionist side that's not had a chance to get out and play for years now, and it's the computer damn it! I'm trying to moderate it though...and am at least avoiding stressful games and such and sticking to the sillier stuff.

So today's doc visit didn't go great. I'm recovering from the concussion...but it was a pretty major one. I was unconscious for at least 45 minutes, had a possible seizure, etc. They suspect I'm going to have to deal with something called Post Concussion Syndrome (on top of what I already have for those of you that are aware). Workers Comp is finally stepping up so I should finally get to see a Neurologist and have the necessary tests run sometime soon.

In the meantime, I'm still under all the same restrictions and not really allowed to do anything...including this. Apparently having a conversation on the internet stresses my brain too much or some crap.

I miss you all and can't wait to chat more, catch up with all my old friends, and of course...take some more interesting pictures. :devil:

I really do miss you guys. Some of you have been great fun, others have literally been lifesavers and been there to help me through some serious shit. This place....my love, my friendship, the relationships that we build...it goes so far beyond the pics that it's not even funny.

Ok...enough mushy shit, pics are good too. For now though, I'm afraid all I have are more post shower quickies. I didn't even take the time to fiddle around with them beyond the watermark and border, all the red is just from the couch and the light shining through the curtain behind me. It would have been far too much for my brain to handle to try to fix it. :eek:

Did I mention I miss you guys?? Will catch up more personally as soon as I'm allowed.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Feel better soon, darlin. You look fantastic as always!

I'm looking forward to it. I have a long day of sitting around on my ass re-watching and then catching up on Sons of Anarchy planned. That and I have to call Workers Comp back (they called right before five when i was in the shower yesterday so I missed them). Am REALLY hoping that call goes well. I'm scared to be honest.

Head injuries are scary stuff. The WC people should be supportive.

I'm sorry for the bad news, keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Thanks for the new pics. Some people tint their pics reddish on purpose, you could have claimed you did too. ;)

Sorry the doc visit wasn't the greatest...hopefully ur neuro can give some better news... take care of you now and visit all us pervs when you can...by the way, u are still absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I didn't realize how much I missed that sweet smile...:) just GET WELL!! AND STAY BEAUTIFUL!!:rose:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow damn hot

My my, those new pictures are wonderful, absolutely beautiful, however it is a shame your doctor visit did not go better. Get your rest and do what they say and you should be back on here in no time at all.

awwww*hugs and nuzzles* Sorry for the bad news hun......just try and be patient and allow yourself to heal. You are gorgeous as always*growls* Miss you too and look forward to when we can catch up:kiss::heart::kiss::rose:

I miss you all and can't wait to chat more, catch up with all my old friends, and of course...take some more interesting pictures.

Ok...enough mushy shit, pics are good too. For now though, I'm afraid all I have are more post shower quickies. I didn't even take the time to fiddle around with them beyond the watermark and border, all the red is just from the couch and the light shining through the curtain behind me. It would have been far too much for my brain to handle to try to fix it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well, I guess that takes care of your NFL career:). Really, sorry to hear that. Please get well soon:rose:
Those pics are amazing:devil:

Don't Worry

Don't worry - we are here for you and will somewhat patiently wait for your full time return. Must say you are looking very beautiful in this photo:
attachment.php
DAve :kiss::kiss::heart::heart:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sexy curves glad to find your thread.;)

hugs, kisses and soft soothing breezes

are the only things that should be bothering your brain now

ohhhhhhhh and can you do that thing with the glasses again

:heart::rose::kiss:

TdK

Oh my fucking god. I'm gone for a few months, check back in, and see my favorite lit girl is back.
A-fucking-mazing

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

very nice pics. if you ever need another photographer or "stress reliever" ;) just let me know...

Good evening all,

Just dropping in with a rather belated hello as well as hugs and kisses for friends both old and new.

I'm afraid I didn't come prepared with any new offerings tonight, but perhaps I'll have to make up for that sometime very soon if any of my old friends are still around and still interested.

V
Glad to see you back. Hope things get better for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back