Indiana

Bicurious00

Virgin
Hi I am new here. A little about my self I am almost 40 I am 5'6 curvy and chubby. I am married and love my husband but feel like I a missing out in the bedroom and the attention at times, I am also bi-curious and have been since middle school. I am a shy person until I get to know you. I am looking for someone that Iu can chat with on and off of here and maybe even eventually meet up. My husband has no idea that i am on here and I don't what him finding out. I am going to be honest i have a lot to learn haven't been with many men at all. I am also on kik under bicurious079

Sexual Pleasures are knocking at your door....

Hi I am new here. A little about my self I am almost 40 I am 5'6 curvy and chubby. I am married and love my husband but feel like I a missing out in the bedroom and the attention at times, I am also bi-curious and have been since middle school. I am a shy person until I get to know you. I am looking for someone that Iu can chat with on and off of here and maybe even eventually meet up. My husband has no idea that i am on here and I don't what him finding out. I am going to be honest i have a lot to learn haven't been with many men at all. I am also on kik under bicurious079
Here's another e-mail where you can find me for sexual talk ( wishywashy1956@gmail.com )

Indiana here too

39 married male here. Wife and I have great sex but am still curious about guys but prefer women. I just love sex in general. Feel free to message me.

Hello All

Married couple here that just moved to Westfield. Would love to find another bi couple or bi third to join us for some fun. Don't post alot here on Literotica, but with the move to a new state, figured we'd become a little more active on here and hopefully find some great people along the way.

Maybe a little bump ..

Thought we'd give the thread a bump to see if it perhaps brought some life back to the thread.

Llllllllllllll

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

meant to pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Back