Teachers special project(closed for Uggg)

"Before they can bring the bookcase in here, we need a place for it. So, I'm thinking that between the two of us, we can move the books that are on the floor in the corner out and stack them in the hallway, they can put the bookcase there. Then, we can get all the books into the bookcase and make room for the file cabinet next to it."

Pushing his chair back, Patrick stands and gets ready to help. "Why don't I start picking up some of these books and you can start stacking them outside in the hall."
 
Cavelle was fit from netball but moving this many books was proving to be hot work, dressed as she was in warm clothing. The frost from the morning had long since burnt off and the afternoon sun coming in the hallway windows had the building at a cozy temperature. She was regretting wearing the turtle neck skivvy without a singlet top underneath as she would have very much liked to have taken it off.

When she came back tomorrow, if it was cold again, she would wear something lighter underneath her warm clothes in case the day warmed up and she needed to remove some layers. By the time she and the Professor had all his books stacked in the corridor she was red in the face and sweating under her clothes but the effect in his office was dramatic.

Without all the clutter the office seemed almost twice as big and Professor Dunn seemed quite happy as he looked around with satisfaction in his eyes. Cavelle had to suppress a sneeze, the room was dusty.

"Do you know where I can get a broom from Professor? I should sweep out all this dust while the room is clear and before we start bringing stuff back in tomorrow."

Her hair had been coming loose quite a bit as she carried books back and forward and it stubbornly refused to stay put no matter how many times she tucked it behind her ear. As she spoke now a strand slipped free, tickling its way into her mouth and she blew it out with a frustrated huff when she finished speaking.

He looked amused and she smiled at him, his smile brightened his face up no end, making his eyes sparkle and she couldn't help returning it.

"Is it just me or is it really hot in here now?" She asked.

:rose:
 
"Ah, yes, it is getting quite warm in here . . . the result of physical exertion, I am sure. There is a janitor's closet at the end of the hall; I'm sure you can find a broom in there to finish preparing the area for the book case."

Sitting back in his chair as she went to retrieve the broom, Patrick found his mind wandering back over watching Cavelle as she bent over, time after time, to stack the books in the hall outside his office door. Every bend tightened the slacks over her butt, and, truth be told, he enjoyed every one of those movements.
 
It was only as Cavelle was returning the broom to the closet at the end of the hall that she realized how late it had gotten. Engrossed as she was with the pleasant task she'd been engaged in with Professor Dunn she'd completely lost track of time and now the sun was once again setting in a glorious winter display outside the windows of the admin block.

She rushed back to his office as hastily as she could to grab her coat, gloves and scarf hanging on the hook behind his door.

"Professor I'm so sorry but I really must run or I'll miss the bus home! What time should I come here tomorrow?"

She wasn't exaggerating when she said she'd have to run, there was a real possibility she'd not make it in time.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
"Didn't you say you lived in Hillbrook? My apartment is not that far from there and it is not really out of the way. If you don't mind waiting for another 30 minutes or so, I would be happy to drop you off and save you from running to the bus in this weather."

Looking into her eyes for an answer, Patrick was forcing himself not to look up and down Cavelle's slim athletic figure; watching her move about his office earlier as they transferred the stack of books, more than once his 'naughty' mind had imagined those legs wrapped around his head or his back.

It had been nearly six months now since his last 'relationship' had ended . . . parts of his body were telling him it was time to get back out there and start enjoying the female population again.
 
Cavelle was initially surprised and a little relieved at the offer of a ride, as she really wasn't sure she could make the bus in time but she was also a little uncertain. It wasn't that she didn't trust him or didn't feel safe accepting his offer it was that he had already helped her out so much giving her this job. She didn't want to be a nuisance. Unfortunately circumstances did not allow her the luxury of making a considered decision. she quickly weighed up the odds of making the bus in time against her discomfort at further imposing on the Professor.

"I'm really sorry Professor! Could you? I don't want to be a nuisance but that would be really great. I'm not sure I can make the bus in time. I hope I'm not taking you too far out of your way, I hate feeling like a burden."

Cavelle hoped he wasn't starting to regret his decision to employ her. An idea was starting to form in her head but she would need to talk to Teresa about about it before she did anything else. It would be great to invite the professor over in the weekend for a dinner to show her appreciation for everything he'd done. First though she would need to see if Teresa was willing to give her a hand and if they had the funds in their living account to buy the ingredients for something nice.

Like Cavelle, Teresa also had to budget very carefully. The two of them lived quite frugally and a nice big cooked dinner for a guest was not a decision Cavelle could make without consulting her flat mate first. Still it was a good idea and that's what Cavelle was thinking of as she followed the professor from the warm admin block out into the cold evening and the icy shadows of the faculty car park.

:rose:
 
"No problem at all, Cavelle; sometimes I find that the drive home alone is an opportunity to collect my thoughts from the day. Other times, it seems it is just a lonely drive and no one to share the time and come conversation with."

Once into the car, the heater finally kicking in, they headed out toward Cavelle's place, Patrick listening to her directions as needed. They chatted easily about the day and Patrick made an effort to be genuinely interested in her plans for her education.

As he slowed to a stop in front of her building, he reached over and placed his hand on top of hers; "Thank you for taking this position with me; I think we are going to work well together."
 
"Thank you for taking this position with me; I think we are going to work well together."

It really warmed her heart to hear him say that; she felt exactly the same way. Allthough it had only been one day of work together she felt that they were really clicking. She was very comfortable in his warm company.

His accompanying physical gesture though was a little more familiar than Cavelle was used to. It wasn't sinister or creepy, she just wasn't used to being touched. She pulled her hand out from beneath his softly so as not to offend him and gave him a bright smile in response to his kind words as she exited the car.

"Oh yes- I think so too Professor, I will enjoy working for you. We are becoming fast friends eh? See you tomorrow!"

That last was called in a sing song voice as she swung his car door shut and turned to head up the drive way with a happy little skip to her step. The lights were on in the kitchen and she could smell curry. She couldn't wait to sit down to dinner with Teresa, tell her all about the first day working for Professor Dunn and ask her about her plan to invite the professor over for a meal.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Patrick hoped that the physical gesture was not too much for Cavelle . . . just his way of expressing himself. "Yes, see you tomorrow; we made a lot of progress today."

Watching her until she closed the door to her building, the professor headed toward home, stopping by one of his favorite Chinese take-outs for some cashew chicken and fried rice. The owner knew him well enough to include a couple of almond cookies without Patrick having to ask.

Settling in at his place, he smiled at how well the afternoon had gone; tomorrow would be basically a reverse of today . . . bringing all the books back in and getting them organized in the new bookcase . . . plenty of opportunity to observe the physical attributes of his new assistant.
 
That night Cavelle dreamed a strange dream. She dreamed she was a little girl again and she was exploring a big house made of books with a teddy bear she remembered from her childhood who had somehow come to life and grown to three times her size. After they had explored and played for what seemed like hours he took her by the hand and walked her home and every step they took she was a little older till by the time she arrived at home she was her grown self again.

There was nothing at all sexual about the dream but when she awoke afterward on a cold Wednesday morning she awoke aroused. The morning was not as cold as Tuesday had been. It was not a frost. But there was still a chill to the air.

In the shower still feeling the lingering effects of her strange awakening Cavelle took the time to stroke herself softly and sensuously. This was not something she did often but sometimes when she felt just right she took a little time to touch herself, to please herself as she imagined a man might if she were ever to get a boy friend.

As with the other times she'd done this Cavelle was able to give herself some very pleasant sensations rubbing her hands in soapy circles over her breasts and sliding her fingers in little wet trails down over her sides, up her thighs and across her belly below the belly button but when she went lower running her fingers through her fine wet pubic hair and touching her self where the fire of her morning arousal really burned she all of sudden felt very foolish and though she was completely alone in the house also intensely self conscious. She stopped abruptly and was left feeling unsatisfied and also hungry in a way that frightened her.

As had happened in the past her fantasies were incomplete and some wall in her psyche rebelled when her self exploration tried to go beyond the boundaries of her experience. She let out a frustrated groan as she was again reminded why it was beyond time she found herself a nice handsome man to love her and hold her and take her gently passed those boundaries inside herself that she simply couldn't find the courage to cross alone.

Feeling lingering frustration and more than a little self doubt Cavelle was quick and even a little abrupt with her self that morning as put her contacts in and she pulled on her clothes for the day, another warm skirt- but today without the thick stockings underneath, A warm jumper- but underneath that a simple white T shirt so she could pull the jumper off if it warmed up and her same worn boots as the day before.

She skipped breakfast, electing to purchase a coffee on the way to the bus stop instead and it was only after she'd had a few minutes of meditative silence during the bus ride to catch up with her feelings that she realized that she was angry. Cavelle was angry at herself for letting the events of the last few days distract her from her goals. She needed to stay more focused! She needed to make some money working for the professor to buy herself some attractive clothes and meet some guys! That morning had been a prety good example of just how sad and lonely a life she was leading.

These were the thoughts running through her mind as she marched with determination up the flight of stairs to the Professors floor and it was that same determination and deep thought that had her walking so fast she almost tripped over him as she burst into his office and he was kneeling inside with the bottom draw of a new filing cabinet open.

"Ahhhh!" Her face began to flush immediately after the undignified Squawk, "Professor I'm sorry, you startled me! What are you doing down there?"

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Hearing footsteps coming down the hall, Patrick did not think of the possibility that it might be Cavelle; he was, indeed, buried in the bottom drawer of the new file cabinet making sure that the locking mechanism which extended from the top to the bottom drawer was installed properly.

Looking up at the sudden burst into his office, his eyes first noticed the boots, then up the calves that soon disappeared under a skirt . . . today those legs were not covered with thick stockings as yesterday . . . something about a bit of naked leg caused a slight tremor in his groin.

"Just checking out the lock on the file cabinet; I know I have had these files just scattered around my office, but once we get them organized, I would prefer that we keep them locked."

Hopping up, "I think we should start with the books; let's start bringing them back in from the hall and we can start organizing the bookcase. Why don't you start a spreadsheet on my computer as we bring them end. We will start our own library register."
 
"Cool beans Professor, no problem!"

Recovering quickly from her embarrassment at almost tripping over him, due mostly to his calm voice and reassuring demeanor, Cavelle soon had herself sitting at his desk and ready to begin.

"Do you want me to do this in 'Microdot XL' or should I do it as shared file in 'Giggle Drive' so we can both access it?"

:rose:
 
"Shared file, please. I want you to be able to update it as I add new books to my library. And I'm sure there will be other data that we will need to keep on shared files. I have requisitioned a new lap top for the office that will be for your use while you are working here in the office."

Stepping into the hallway and picking up the first stack of books; setting them down on the desk while she gets settled at his computer. "For the time being, just list the author and title of each book. We will alphabetize the list by author's last name. Later on, I will probably want you to go back thru our library and record additional info on each book . . . such as Edition number, year of publication, maybe more. But for now, let's just start with author and title so that we can get thru this project."

Between bringing books in from the hall and placing the ones already listed on the spreadsheet, Patrick is quite busy running back and forth. He does, however, notice that as Cavelle focuses on the responsibilities, she tends to shift about in her chair, causing her skirt to ride up, revealing a bit more thigh than she probably intends to show.
 
Cavelle thoroughly enjoyed her morning spent helping the Professor bring order to his chaos but she had an afternoon lecture which would be followed by netball training so she had to make her departure at lunch time with the job half done.

She collected her bag from where it has been sitting beside the door and as she headed out she stopped for a moment to look back at the professor who was sitting at his desk now looking over the work she'd done on his spreadsheet.

"Professor, I was wondering if you might like to have dinner this weekend with my flatmate and I. As a sort of thank you from me for giving me this job and Teresa is keen to meet you as well. It could be Saturday or Sunday, what ever works for you? Do you have a girl friend Professor, she would be welcome as well?"

That last was an after thought as it suddenly occurred to Cavelle that though he'd never mentioned it he might not be single. He didn't wear a wedding ring but that didn't really mean much in this day and age.

:rose:
 
Looking up from his desk as she started to leave, "This spreadsheet looks perfect for what I wanted to accomplish today; if you are available tomorrow, perhaps we can finish it. I would love to have dinner with you and Teresa; actually, either evening works for me. Why don't you let me know in the morning what you and Teresa decide. And, it will just be me . . . no girl friend or significant other in my life at the present time.

Patrick had two classes during the afternoon; in preparation for a busy afternoon, he grabbed the sandwich he had brought with him and ate as he looked over his notes for the lectures. After his last class of the day, he spent a few minutes in the office, then headed home. Settling in for the evening, he found that more than once his thoughts traced back to Cavelle and how easily she was fitting into his schedule and needs in his office . . . and how damned attractive she was!!
 
The rest of that week flew by. Cavelle loved her studies and she loved her netball but the time she most enjoyed was the time she spent in the office with the professor bringing order to his filing madness.

By Friday evening they were almost done and they finished the work off together in a burst of activity punctuated by quiet conversation and the occasional laughter. By now the ice had been completely broken which was unusual, at least for Cavelle who had always leaned a little towards the shy.

They both worked hard on Friday with the unspoken agreement that they wanted to get the new filing system done and dusted that week so they could begin the next week on a new task. The work took them into the evening well past the time of the last bus but the professor was happy to drop Cavelle off at home again.

It was almost nine PM before they left the office. Cavelle enjoyed the quiet time with him in his car, she enjoyed the fact that they were becoming comfortable together without conversation or with it. As they turned the last corner onto her street she remembered that they hadn't finalized the details for their meal yet.

"Will 6pm tomorrow night work for you Professor? We have all the makings of a vegetable lasagna, its my signature dish... oh and a bottle of Merlot too. Do you like Merlot? Teresa is looking forward to meeting you. Do you like board games? We could have a game of scrabble after dinner if you like?"

She didn't get out of his car straight away as he pulled up outside her house, waiting instead for his answer to her questions.

:rose:
 
As they pulled up in front of her (and Teresa's) place, Patrick shifted his gear shift into Park as Cavelle turned to him, asking a couple of questions about tomorrow night.

"6:00 sounds fine with me. I will bring a bottle of Merlot; definitely don't want to run out of wine with your veggie lasagna, do we? Scrabble, or any other game, would be very relaxing tomorrow night. I'll see you about 6:00."

As he finished talking, he instinctively placed his hand over hers which was resting on her knee. Feeling her tense up at the touch, "Cavelle, I don't intend for you to feel uncomfortable when I touch your hand. It's just that I have always been a very touch sensitive person. When I am with someone whose company I enjoy, I like showing my enjoyment by a touch on their hand, or even a hug with someone I know quite well."
 
His hand coming down on hers was a bit of a shock and she jerked just a little though she was immediately embarrassed that she had. It had been another cool morning this morning but not cold enough for stockings and so Cavelle's leg was bare beneath her hand. The Professor's touch had , of course been completely innocent, just a hand on hers but his fingers much longer than her own were resting against her thigh and she had never ever had a man touch her there before.

She was intensely aware of the contact and the odd feeling is caused within her but in the dark of the cars warm interior he probably didn't even realize. She was extremely grateful all of a sudden for that dark because she would be mortified if he knew how deeply she was blushing. In fact the fire in her face extended right down her neck and into her chest, she could feel the fabric of her bra against her breasts like hot wire.

"Cavelle, I don't intend for you to feel uncomfortable when I touch your hand. It's just that I have always been a very touch sensitive person. When I am with someone whose company I enjoy, I like showing my enjoyment by a touch on their hand, or even a hug with someone I know quite well."

Of course Cavelle understood how innocent his gesture was but she was deeply ashamed of how un-innocent her body's inappropriate response was. Suddenly she just wanted out of the car. She was having thoughts that one shouldn't have about a professor or an employer for that mater. She wanted out but she couldn't move. His hand still rested lightly on hers his finger tips against the soft skin of her leg and she couldn't bring herself to move. She was afraid but not of him. What was frightening her was the intensity of her feelings, feelings she knew she shouldn't be feeling and feelings that would not be reciprocated. She found some words though she wasn't sure where they came from.

"Uh.. ummm... It's okay... I guess Professor"

Maybe he would remove his hand now and what ever strange inner force held her immobile would let her free. She wondered if her breathing were as loud to him as it was in her ears and over that roared the drum of her heart beat.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Not realizing it at first, but when Cavelle seemed a bit uncomfortable at his hand on hers, Patrick realized that, with his hand being larger than hers, his fingers were actually touching her inner thigh just above the knee. In the dark, he could not see the look on her face, but from experience, Patrick knew that the inner thigh just above the knee usually was a very sensitive area for most women . . . at least in his experience, a touch there was usually the beginning of something more personal, yes even sexual.

He withdrew his hand, even tho Cavelle said "It's okay,"; but as he withdrew his hand, he managed to drag his fingers a bit more over her bare flesh; sensing a gasp of breath from his young assistant.
 
As he removed his hand his fingers slid softly up Cavelle's inner thigh. The sensation was so startling that she actually let out a little gasp and hoped desperately that he hadn't heard. She felt an awakening inside that was horrifyingly inappropriate and at the same time deliciously welcome.

The electricity of the moment was the jolt she needed.
Her other hand, the one that wasn't burning with the memory of his warm touch, was reaching blindly for the door handle. She stammered a little...

"Tha..thanks for the ride professor!"

She fled. It was all she could do not to run. She wasn't at all afraid of Professor Dunn. He was perfectly innocent and had simply been being friendly but gods above what was that she'd felt? She felt like an utter pervert! He was her professor and her boss! He'd simply placed his hand on the back of hers and she'd become so aroused! She was almost tearful at the shame of it.

Thank god he'd had no idea of the effect he'd had on her that would be simply too much. This was yet another example for her of how badly she needed to find a boy friend. She was certain that if she wasn't such a desperate virgin she wouldn't be having such... naughty thoughts.

She stayed out in the cool air for a long time before she was ready to go inside and face Teresa

:rose:
 
Patrick knew that he had touched a nerve with Cavelle; as much as she had tried to hide her reaction to his fingers on her knee and inner thigh, the gasp in her breath was hard to miss . . . and caused a reaction in him, too . . . one that she probably had no idea of.

Putting the car back in gear and drive toward home, he had to reach down and 'adjust' his slacks to accommodate his unexpected semi-arousal; he had no intention at all of anything developing with his new assistant, but the start of a hard-on was always a nice feeling.
 
Cavelle did not sleep well on Friday night. As she lay in bed she kept remembering the feel of the professor's fingers sliding up her thigh. It had been a very sensual feeling but a completely inappropriate one under the circumstances. She told her self to just let it go, to roll over and go to sleep but that was easier to desire than to achieve.

It must have been late when sleep finally claimed her because it was her alarm clock that woke her on Saturday morning. She rarely needed the alarm to wake and on Saturday when she allowed herself a sleep in it was set later. It went off at ten am.
Cavelle awoke with a start. She was hot and sweaty and her bedding was tangled about her legs, testament to a night of less than ideal slumber.

She groaned as she hauled her self out of bed regretting that she'd worn her flannelette P-Jays for the first time that night. The nights had been getting steadily colder as winter marched on but if her state that morning was anything to go by she'd pulled them out too soon.

"TERESA ARE YOU STILL HERE?"

No answer. Her friend, who worked retail, must already have left for the morning shift. With the house to herself Cavelle pulled her pajamas off in her room and threw them in the washing basket before strutting naked down the hall to the bathroom, enjoying the naughtiness of walking around the house buck naked.

After her rough sleep she would have enjoyed a nice long soak but she had netball at 11.30 so there wasn't time. She washed quickly and took some time getting her contact lenses into tired red rimmed eyes before walking, naked again, back to her room and dressing for the game.

She spent half an hour on the bus to the rec center only to find the other side didn't have the numbers to field a team and so her team won by default. Then after some mucking around and waiting at the bus stop while trying to ignore the homeless man leering at her in her netball uniform she spent another half hour traveling back home again, she arrived at her house at 12.30.

That was a lot earlier than she would have arrived home if the game had gone ahead and so with plenty of time to kill before the big dinner with professor Dunn she pottered about in the kitchen for a while preparing the lasagna but leaving it uncooked, before finally succumbing to her tiredness and after taking her lenses out, crashing on the couch still dressed for netball but now soundly asleep.

"Wakey wakey banana bunch!" Cavelle opened her eyes to see Teresa's slightly out of focus face smiling down at her. "Looks like you've slept the afternoon away sunshine. I would have left you sleeping but if you don't get that dish in the oven soon it won't be ready when your Professor gets here and I'm guessing you plan on getting changed before he arrives as well?"

"Eh?" Cavelle reached for her glasses and looked down at herself, remembering then that she'd not changed out of her netball uniform yet. "Shit! What time is it?"

"Relax its quarter to five. Plenty of time. You go put the lasagna on and I'll have a quick shower then the bathrooms all yours to make your self all beautiful... Did you know you were talking in your sleep?"

"I was not!"

"Were."

"Ha what did I say then?"

"Well it was something like this..." Teresa put on her very best damsel in distress voice, "Oh professor would you like another bite of my hot lasagna..."

That's as far as she got before the expertly thrown cushion silenced her teasing. They both burst out laughing. Cavelle was feeling much better after the extra sleep and Teresa's joking was just what she needed but still that joke was a little too close to the bone.

"Oh my god Teresa you have to promise me you wont say anything like that to embarrass me while he's here. He would be horrified. Its not at all like that. He's very... dignified."

That set Teresa off in another fit of giggles and she was about to do her very best 'dignified professor' impression but she could see Cavelle was serious so instead she calmed her face and promised to be on her very best behavior before heading off to use the bathroom.

Cavelle put dinner in the oven and headed down to her bedroom to lay out her clothes for the evening. She was going to wear her contacts and a pair of tight black trousers with the embroidered silk blouse her mother had brought back for her as a gift when she went to Thailand for a holiday. They were the closest thing she had to good clothes and while she didn't think they were particularly sexy she did like the way the pants showed off the shape of her legs and the top was a little exotic.

She was just heading back to her room from the shower when she heard the door bell ring and Teresa called that the professor had arrived. Cavelle dashed into her room to get changed in a hurry, he was little early and she was a little flustered.

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Patrick fell asleep in his recliner Friday night, just never got the urge to get up and go to bed, the anticipation of Saturday night constantly bouncing thru his brain . . . as well as the brief contact with Cavelle's thigh before she got out of his car. He wasn't sure how she felt about it, but it was definitely something that he enjoyed. Crossing the line of professor/student was not something he thought about, but this was different . . . not sure why, but . . . . .

Waking up early on Saturday morning, still in his recliner, not really conducive to a good night's sleep, Patrick threw on some sweats and headed out for a quick run in the brisk morning air. That seemed to clear his mind a bit and he headed back home for a shower. Most times, his showers were a quick in and out, but today, as he soaped his body, his fingers linger a bit longer on his semi-erect cock, and his other hand cups and caresses his balls, not his normal shower activity.

As his mind wanders back over the previous evening and his 'innocent' touch of her thigh, Patrick is lost in his thoughts . . . and brought back to reality with an explosive orgasm, his hot cum splattering on the shower wall. He stood there for a moment, gathered his thoughts, and after completing his shower, threw on some casual clothes until it was time to change for his dinner plans with Cavelle and Teresa.

By mid-afternoon, after some reading and soccer on TV, Patrick looked thru his closet for something to wear . . . settling on khaki slacks, light blue button-down shirt, and multi-color sweater. Dressed, he headed out to pick up the wine and headed toward Cavelle's place, arriving a few minutes early, to be greeted by Teresa.
 
Cavelle got dressed quickly in her room. She could hear Teresa and the professor getting acquainted out in the lounge and she wanted to get out there soon enough to head the conversation in a safe direction if her mischievous friend was misbehaving.

She already had her contact lenses in, had done her hair up in a bun in the bathroom and after she was dressed she gave herself a quick once over in the mirror. She looked good, or so she thought. She really did like how shapely her legs looked in her black pants and she had always considered her neck to be a good feature as well. With her hair up in a bun she wondered if the Professor would notice...

She stopped herself! There they were again- those silly, inappropriate thoughts that kept popping up. She looked at her reflection again and decided to put a little subtle 'just slightly darker than skin tone' lipstick on and then headed for the lounge. Cavelle was feeling oddly nervous but she didn't know why so she was a little shy and hesitant as she walked out into the lounge where Professor Dunn was sitting with Teresa on the couch.

The smell of cooking lasagna was wafting in from the kitchen and the warm light from the stand lamp shining on the couple on the couch made the scene look quite rosy like a picture from a romance novel. Cavelle felt a moment of irrational jealousy and blushed.

"Ummm, hi Professor, I see you've met Teresa..."

:rose:
 
Last edited:
Standing as she entered the room, "Yes, we have. And I do believe that since we are away from our usual on-campus setting, you may call me Patrick; that's up to you. By the way, it smells wonderful in her; Teresa was telling me this is one of your specialties."

Patrick reaches out to take her hand as Cavelle enters the room, his eyes noticing how attractive Cavelle is. He has always thought her to be attractive on campus, but now, in more of a social setting, her tall, slim figure in black slacks which accentuate her legs, the blouse with just the slightest hint of cleavage when she leans forward to greet him . . . and that neck. There is something about her neck that Patrick is drawn to . . . and creates a bit of a stir in his slacks.

"Shall I open the wine?"
 
Back
Top