Searching for a female sub to make me a happy man

Caerus

Virgin
Joined
Feb 7, 2015
Posts
3
Hello all,

I am looking for an online relationship with a submissive woman between the ages of 20 and 40, who could offer me not only sexual services but genuine friendship and companionship. I hope I'll be able to find the right person here.

About me:

I'm a 39 years old man currently living in Israel. I've been into D/s for several years, had both real and online experiences, but I won't claim to know all there is to know. There's always something to learn even for the most experienced of us, isn't there?

There are two reasons why I'm looking for an online arrangement; first, because I don't expect to find many Israeli women on here (although feel free to surprise me), and secondly because my current work schedule and intensity make it difficult to maintain an offline relationship.

As Doms go, I am probably on the "soft" side. I don't believe in strictness for strictness' sake, I don't like to micromanage too much and I don't enjoy having to use punishments for behavior correction ("funishments" are something else entirely. Submission is a choice; if a woman chooses to submit, I expect her obedience to be willing, and I interpret disobedience as a sign that the relationship is having problems, not as an invitation towards spanking. I know exactly what I want from a woman and I won't hesitate to demand it, but I have as strict a set of rules for myself as I have for my sub. There are aspects of a sub's life into which I do not believe the Dom should ever intervene. I am also borderline obsessively safety conscious in all things.

Who I'm looking for:

Obviously, looks matter - but female beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. My usual "type" would be an average-weight girl with long brown hair and hazel eyes, but I am not "locked" into one particular set of looks. In my experience, it is not the looks but personality, intelligence and that intangible thing sometimes termed "chemistry" that determine the outcome. I want a sub who is affectionate, loyal and capable of deep devotion, the kind of woman who finds happiness in making her man happy. Someone who understands that the D/s relationship stands or falls on the degree of trust between the partners and on the amount of effort both of them are ready to invest into making it work.

One other thing: if you're unwilling to show yourself on camera even fully clothed and decent, please do not apply. While I fully understand why many women are squeamish about going on webcam and exchanging photos, the risks that men take in an online search for a partner often go unmentioned. I am more than willing to be patient with requests for explicit images etc., but I am absolutely not willing to find myself in any kind of sexual interaction with a person if I have no way of knowing who they really are.

The net has been cast. Here's hoping that there's some fish in this sea...
 
This is a wonderfully thoughtful ad. Here is hoping you catch the woman of your dreams!
 
Back
Top