Looking for a story that I can’t find, could I get some help?

helloworld22

Virgin
Joined
Mar 1, 2018
Posts
1
I used the search feature but it didn’t work, there are too many other stories with the tags/content that the story I’m looking for has. I don’t remember the name sadly but I can describe what it was about. It was very well written and really hot.

It’s about a brother and sister incest/romance story. It’s very romantic and very well written. The sister’s name/nickname is Dotty, but I don’t remember the brother’s name. Also the sister in the story has a big ass, big butt, bubble butt, one of those tags or something around that area. It was a love story, and I vaguely remember there was some anal in it. There was a big focus on the love aspect as well as a smaller but sizeable focus on the taboo nature of their relationship.

The story was probably written in late 2016 - late 2017, maybe older. It was a really well written story that was really hot in my opinion and I have only been a user of Literotica until today when I became a member so I didn’t save it. It may have been a few part series so that could help. Thanks a lot.
 
This site's search engine in the stories section can be screwy sometimes.

If you can remember any phrases from the story - go to main Literotica front page, click "stories and pics", then scroll down to "search stories". Once in "search stories" select advanced options, once there select "Search Story Titles, text". Then go up a few lines to the Search Stories box, which should be blank, but not always is. Whatever terms you're looking for, put that term, phrase, or title within quotation marks (one set of marks at beginning, one set at the end - but don't space between wherever you put quotation marks in front of 1st word and end of last word of phrase). The click the search button that looks like a magnifying glass. Good luck.

The above sounds complicated, but it's really not. That's how it works for me as I had to figure it out myself when the admin and webmaster did not respond to any emails or PMs on an entirely different matter within the forums. I have to work "around" some things and figured out stuff along the way.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top