Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
*totters clumsily inside, dripping filth and guts onto the bunkers floor and blinking dumbly at Dave. For a moment she looks down, wondering if any of the blood is hers before deciding not to worry about it and heading to the shower room*

...Dave?

Are you really expecting me to behave myself? I've been hanging around RA, and Max, and Playful, and eating Niam's swedish fish. I'm rambunctious as hell right now. And I just assumed we had inflatable chairs to throw or something.
Now where the hell is that BDSM video you were talking about earlier?

Are you really expecting me to behave myself? I've been hanging around RA, and Max, and Playful, and eating Niam's swedish fish. I'm rambunctious as hell right now. And I just assumed we had inflatable chairs to throw or something.

*bewbiesquishhugs* :rose:

LOL. It would have to be a very durable chair if you had to throw it three times.

Nope... they "playfully" (or so they told Mom) threw a folding chair at me.

:eek:

Wasn't there talk earlier about a kissing contest? :kiss:

*totters clumsily inside, dripping filth and guts onto the bunkers floor and blinking dumbly at Dave. For a moment she looks down, wondering if any of the blood is hers before deciding not to worry about it and heading to the shower room*

...Dave?

Seeing that she is still not completely right, I scoop up her diminutive form--something that I know she hates, but it has to be done--and rush her to the shower. We enter the large co-ed shower stall and I turn on the water as hot as I can stand it. She mewls against me like a kitten that just wants to be allowed to go back to sleep, but I hold her.

We stand there, fully clothed as hot water rinses away evidence of what she has survived and drips off of our faces, our cloths, and rifle hanging by its sling on my shoulder.

"Never again, please. Stay here. I can't protect you if you're out there alone. Please...stay here. With...me."

It's in the collection marked, "Educational."

Be sure of what you put in though. Some of that might make even you blush.

Nope... they "playfully" (or so they told Mom) threw a folding chair at me.

Wasn't there talk earlier about a kissing contest? :kiss:

That was right before the zombie attack and the subsequent shooting. We'll get to that. You girls can start without me if you need to.

;)

That was right before the zombie attack and the subsequent shooting. We'll get to that. You girls can start without me if you need to.

;)

hmmm... never kissed a girl, but Katie Perry says I might like it. :kiss:

hmmm... never kissed a girl, but Katie Perry says I might like it. :kiss:

She turned early on. Got bitten outside on the red carpet as she was coming out of the American Music Awards. A day later, she arrived in Florida on a plane and ran amok biting people at Orlando International Airport. I shot her myself. Damned shame that.

LOL... that's funny.

When I think of this now, I wonder that it doesn't express something about my state of hygiene in my college years, but I am a germaphobe so I know that lack of washing wasn't the case.

It was just that neither of us were very well groomed there and they become so entangled so tightly that it took physically picking at them to get them out.

OK, for the bunker, I'm done.. follow me to the puppy pile and keep fondling my titties, but please just concentrate on the nipples if you really want the desired effect... I'll let you know when you can start groping the whole thing...:devil:

*yawns*

She turned early on. Got bitten outside on the red carpet as she was coming out of the American Music Awards. A day later, she arrived in Florida on a plane and ran amok biting people at Orlando International Airport. I shot her myself. Damned shame that.

Damnit, Dave..... more soda on the screen.

Seeing that she is still not completely right, I scoop up her diminutive form--something that I know she hates, but it has to be done--and rush her to the shower. We enter the large co-ed shower stall and I turn on the water as hot as I can stand it. She mewls against me like a kitten that just wants to be allowed to go back to sleep, but I hold her.

We stand there, fully clothed as hot water rinses away evidence of what she has survived and drips off of our faces, our cloths, and rifle hanging by its sling on my shoulder.

"Never again, please. Stay here. I can't protect you if you're out there alone. Please...stay here. With...me."
His arms feel warm and strong as the hot water washes over us. It feels good, so damn good, but all I want to do is sleep.

"What happened? I remember something about a motorcycle... Did I steal it?"

He sets me on a plastic chair and tenderly peels off my torn clothes.Whatever was running through my mind, fashion choices were NOT one of them. I'm dressed in leather bootyshorts,combat boots and a sparkly silver tee. One by one he tosses the wet items at the door, out of the shower's spray.

Its only then that both he and I notice the neat hole in my tricep and the bleeding, filthy scratches around my calves.

That's bad, isnt it?

His arms feel warm and strong as the hot water washes over us. It feels good, so damn good, but all I want to do is sleep.

"What happened? I remember something about a motorcycle... Did I steal it?"

He sets me on a plastic chair and tenderly peels off my torn clothes.Whatever was running through my mind, fashion choices were NOT one of them. I'm dressed in leather bootyshorts,combat boots and a sparkly silver tee. One by one he tosses the wet items at the door, out of the shower's spray.

Its only then that both he and I notice the neat hole in my tricep and the bleeding, filthy scratches around my calves.

That's bad, isnt it?

Horrified for my friend and what this means if I don't do something, I again scoop her up. The rifle clatters to the floor. Her lithe naked form in my arms is shaking; I can hear her begin to cry.

"No way. No..."

I am running down the corridor, moving towards the infirmary. Once inside, I put her gently onto a gurney and administer an injection for pain.

"There, there. This is going to take the edge off. Don't you worry. I'm sorry. I know that hurt."

A quick decision is made. It's the only decision. A no-brainer, really. It has to be done. Not the way I wanted it, but it there isn't any other option.

I gently pick her up and her head lolls to the side. I adjust her position in my arms and I can feel that she is starting to get cold. She's shivering and her breath is getting ragged and irregular. So little time.

Running back down a mostly unused corridor, I hold her tightly to me. I kick a brick in the wall and an unseen panel opens and we slip through. Lights come on as I place her on another hospital bed. She is turning. Her skin is turning gray.

"Oh God, no, no, no, no! Not like this....Hold on, Honey."

I begin removing my clothes as her mouth opens in a silent scream. The pain of the transition must be awful.

OK, for the bunker, I'm done.. follow me to the puppy pile and keep fondling my titties, but please just concentrate on the nipples if you really want the desired effect... I'll let you know when you can start groping the whole thing...:devil:

*yawns*

Night Sweetie. Smooooch.

Horrified for my friend and what this means if I don't do something, I again scoop her up. The rifle clatters to the floor. Her lithe naked form in my arms is shaking; I can hear her begin to cry.

"No way. No..."

I am running down the corridor, moving towards the infirmary. Once inside, I put her gently onto a gurney and administer an injection for pain.

"There, there. This is going to take the edge off. Don't you worry. I'm sorry. I know that hurt."

A quick decision is made. It's the only decision. A no-brainer, really. It has to be done. Not the way I wanted it, but it there isn't any other option.

I gently pick her up and her head lolls to the side. I adjust her position in my arms and I can feel that she is starting to get cold. She's shivering and her breath is getting ragged and irregular. So little time.

Running back down a mostly unused corridor, I hold her tightly to me. I kick a brick in the wall and an unseen panel opens and we slip through. Lights come on as I place her on another hospital bed. She is turning. Her skin is turning gray.

"Oh God, no, no, no, no! Not like this....Hold on, Honey."

I begin removing my clothes as her mouth opens in a silent scream. The pain of the transition must be awful.

I see Dave tear down the hallway with Whip and disappear. I've been here long enough that I know where he's going, what's going on. I wrangle everyone into the fluffy pillow part of the dance floor under the guise of having a kissing contest.

What I really want to do is follow them and...watch. I want to see how he does it. And besides...I just like to watch.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back