Married, Happy, and craving cock

I believe I'm at a crossroads. My urge to have a hot, steamy affair with a man has been growing steadily to the point where I'm seriously considering it. Just sitting here thinking about it makes me want to take the plunge. The bonds of matrimony seem more flexible the more I think about it.

And now I'm aroused. Damn.

Some things you just have to do.
I learned that a long time ago.

not

did not make me gay. but now I get more sex, and its new and diffrent

The way I see it, I can have it all. Everything that gives me pleasure. And that is good.

Hmmm,

Membership requirement:

"Married
For the most part, happily married
Wife does not know it
Straight, bi curious or bi
Craving to touch and/or suck a cock."

Isn't that the definition of "Normal?"

craving

Membership requirement:

"Married
For the most part, happily married
Wife does not know it
Straight, bi curious or bi
Craving to touch and/or suck a cock."

Isn't that the definition of "Normal?"

Normal is what you make it.

I am married and bi and wife knows. We have a good sex life. I am a lucky SOB.

Married - 10 Years
For the most part, happily married - Yes
Wife does not know of my bi desires
bi curious - VERY much so!
Craving to touch and SUCK a cock

Been a member of the club for a VERY long time.

There,s a lot of us out there. I lost my long term fuck buddy a while ago, and find it very difficult without him, I have not sucked a cock for over a year and I miss it badly, shame we can,t form a small club, now that would be fun.

If you made this an application page what would look for. Here's mine

Looking for

Someone married
Someone younger than me late 20sand or thirty.
Smooth no body hair
Prefer a 1st timer like me.
cock size not important.

Sounds like the perfect cv, any of you married bi guys in the uk would like to form a small select club, contact me and we, ll sort something out.

married and have to say i'm always craving for it! I believe its gotten worse since the warm weather is moving in finally

Although the married life is great for me, I have been having these deep dark desires to he with another man. Someone who would use me for his pleasure while still understanding my needs and pleasures. To be treated like a man slut in the same way I have fantasizes and been with women. The hunger grows and the feeling to quench it also grows. But it needs someone who is experienced to guide, nurture and foster all of the pleasures of this type of sexual encounter.

Deep Dark Desires......

Although the married life is great for me, I have been having these deep dark desires to he with another man. Someone who would use me for his pleasure while still understanding my needs and pleasures. To be treated like a man slut in the same way I have fantasizes and been with women. The hunger grows and the feeling to quench it also grows. But it needs someone who is experienced to guide, nurture and foster all of the pleasures of this type of sexual encounter.
U and I are in the same boat wishing the same thing for ourselves .What A life.

Anyone in Canada wanna start a club. Lol. I'm game to join
I haven't suck a cock for 18 years. Driving me nuts

Count me among "married with wonderful loving wife who would totally support whatever I wanted or needed".

But also among "been in the closet so long I have no idea how to get out." :(

Married - 10 Years
For the most part, happily married - Yes
Wife does not know of my bi desires
bi curious - VERY much so!
Craving to touch and SUCK a cock

Been a member of the club for a VERY long time.

Kinda in the same boat, but wife left me when I told her about my Bi desires. I told her I want to try a guy after she told me she was Bi and I found her a girl to play with. Guess Girl/girl was ok in her eyes but not guy/guy

Kinda in the same boat, but wife left me when I told her about my Bi desires. I told her I want to try a guy after she told me she was Bi and I found her a girl to play with. Guess Girl/girl was ok in her eyes but not guy/guy

Well that sucks and you couln,t wtf guess she liked the girl/girl better

That strikes me as rather unfair, not to mention hypocritical. Bloody shame too, you could've had bi foursomes.

There have got to be women out there that like guys like us too

Oh, there are.

They've been on here and said so. I'd just like to meet one.

Back